SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:34 pm

The same people who liked JoJo before she was the Ette, like her just the same being the Ette, if not more. Same for the people who disliked her before, nothing changed after the fact. So this notion that she's coming off as clingy isn't hurting her, it's helping her, because a lot of people actually feel for her and understand what she's going through. Like I've been saying since the beginning, a lot of young women go through this. Owning it is always the best bet. And from the response she's been getting...that just proves it. People have been there done that. Ask Ali and Jilly Bean who said the same dang thing. As two formers...they know!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by babs Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:40 pm

I surf through some of the FB pages and I see people that were fans of JoJo during Ben's season, and wanted Ben to pick her and are still made at Ben for not doing so.  They are either blaming Ben or they are blaming MF and Co. for giving her chitty guys to pick from.  Most are saying the season is boring and some are losing interest.

I have no doubt that JoJo will continue to be a popular bachelorette, no matter who she ends up with.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:42 pm

babs wrote:I surf through some of the FB pages and I see people that were fans of JoJo during Ben's season, and wanted Ben to pick her and are still made at Ben for not doing so.  They are either blaming Ben or they are blaming MF and Co. for giving her chitty guys to pick from.  Most are saying the season is boring and some are losing interest.

I have no doubt that JoJo will continue to be a popular bachelorette, no matter who she ends up with.
I said this too. The general public aren't mad/disappointed at/with her. All the blame is being put on this season's male cast/the show itself. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Don't know. Just going off of what was said. I thought US Weekly was one of the only reliable mags other than People...?

They are reliable in that they write what tptb tell them to. IMO that can be just as misleading and biased as the other rags.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Don't know. Just going off of what was said. I thought US Weekly was one of the only reliable mags other than People...?

They are reliable in that they write what tptb tell them to. IMO that can be just as misleading and biased as the other rags.
Yes, that's true. But I was under the impression that all the other rag mags were straight up lies and those two had valuable info that actually made sense.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Yes, that's true. But I was under the impression that all the other rag mags were straight up lies and those two had valuable info that actually made sense.

IMO.

I think that depends. Other magazines have occasionally had correct info...not necessarily about the final, but more along the lines of background info/scandals on the cast. They are willing to spill what the "in" mags won't because the "in" mags want to maintain their sources.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:If he shows up on the SEC network like Tebow, I will totally bow down to the amazing detecting abilities of all you ladies. I can actually totally see this happening and will happily be wrong in my previous assessment of lead versus F1. :yes:

Stuck, there was a tweet about giving him a rose and welcoming him to the SEC network, recently.  It's here in the thread somewhere.  So he has some form of job with them, but they haven't specifically said what yet.

I don't see him taking Tebow's seat or joining that crew on Game day or anything, probably more side line reporter stuff, but who knows... regardless he's got a new job.  JMO

ETA:
Clay Travis @ClayTravis
So @SECNetwork just gave @JRodgers11 a rose too. Congrats on the new gig.
Jun 30, 2016, 6:05 PM

Sorry, I actually don't care enough about Jordan to catch up on the two missed weeks in the thread. I can see him calling Vandy games on the SEC network, I watched a few Tennessee games on SEC network last season and the play callers were not so good, I imagine the Vandy group is probably as bad. Good for him, it is a stepping stone in the right direction to a career he supposedly wants. I have a hard time criticizing someone for being willing to work. Definitely being the lead would not work for doing games in the fall. So maybe being F1 was the best way to get the most press. I hope for both them that it isn't just a showmance or if it is that they were both in on it. Time will tell.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:37 pm

It sucks when an ongoing online poll suggests that 71% thinks that Jordan was on the Bachelorette just to get famous.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:46 pm

It wouldn't have been so bad IMO if his own Dad didn't state that he was looking for a position in broadcasting and a stint on the show won't hurt his chances. He also said he doesn't think he has any problems getting women.

Also, TPTB are to blame for putting his name out there before any bio's were released. This just added fuel to the fire of speculations.

Vid Jordan's Dad Interview krctv.com

CHICO, Calif. -
Jordan Rodgers will be one of 20 bachelors vying for the affections of 24-year-old Caila Quinn on ABC's hit show "The Bachelorette."

Related

Last week, ABC sent a camera crew to film biographical segments of Jordan, visiting his parents house, as well as Pleasant Valley High School where he played quarterback before heading to Butte College and then Vanderbilt for his collegiate career.

"He loves adventures," said his father Ed Rodgers when asked about his younger son's appearance on The Bachelorette. "You're only young once, so you may as well go for it."

Rodgers, 27, is the younger brother of Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers. He was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 2013 NFL draft.

A year later he found himself with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before heading to the Canadian Football League.  An injury led to his retirement from the game.

According to his father, Jordan plans to pursue a career in broadcasting.

Copyright 2016 by KRCRTV.com All rights reserved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:18 pm

I guess for me, I just don't care one way or the other. How many of these couples go on to do other television shows or even have their own television show? How many of these couples promote stuff on social media and attend events to get paid? How many of these people build their careers from being on this show a la Ali, Jillian, Des? The list goes on with the people and the platforms they use. No one goes on this show strictly to find love and that's okay. Sure, there's the argument that some people are more sincere than others, but still, the fame aspect is still there.

Jordan himself has yet to acknowledge this supposed new job, so I'm not sure what he's doing, but hey, if he's willing to work, good for him. Getting this job doesn't mean he can't be happy to be with JoJo either. Like with any couple on this show or off this show, time will tell. They will either last or they won't. Either way, they will be together and benefit in other ways from this show or they will eventually break up and benefit from this show. It is what it is. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:None of these rags are expert at anything except lining a guinea pigs cage or for the cat litter box. MOO

I have birds and I care way too much about them to force them to look at Jordan Rodgers' floppy haired mug all day. Just sayin'.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 35 1646190589

#crazybirdlady #poophappens #pottyoverhere

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I guess for me, I just don't care one way or the other. How many of these couples go on to do other television shows or even have their own television show? How many of these couples promote stuff on social media and attend events to get paid? How many of these people build their careers from being on this show a la Ali, Jillian, Des? The list goes on with the people and the platforms they use. No one goes on this show strictly to find love and that's okay. Sure, there's the argument that some people are more sincere than others, but still, the fame aspect is still there.

Jordan himself has yet to acknowledge this supposed new job, so I'm not sure what he's doing, but hey, if he's willing to work, good for him. Getting this job doesn't mean he can't be happy to be with JoJo either. Like with any couple on this show or off this show, time will tell. They will either last or they won't. Either way, they will be together and benefit in other ways from this show or they will eventually break up and benefit from this show. It is what it is. IMO.
Good Post

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure