SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Well on the bright side for Jordan, this job will likely last longer than his relationship with JoJo. Lol

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Color me a little confused. I am not a Jordan fan but the guy gets major points from me now that he has a job. Will his job title change on Bachelorette from Former Quarterback to Future Broadcaster? Why is everyone upset because he has done little to deserve it? Jordan's about to have all female college football viewers eating out of his hands in the fall. He should be selling hair gel to high school girls too. He should also be the face of Raya. The man was made to do a lot of things. Now we at least know why he is final one instead of the next Bachelor. He didn't need to be the next Bachelor. He landed the hot chick and the career.
We shouldn't be mad... we should be impressed.
All my opinion.
Thank you. I struggle deciding how I really feel about this pair considering I just adore lil Jo, but holy mackerel, I have to give BBJ props. Boy gets it down and done. Everything. And considering he's constantly compared to Aaron, it can't be easy. Look at what a butter nutter Josh turned out to be, being compared to a wildly, wildly less successful brother than BBJ's. All jmo.

He's very strong based on all this imo and if he wants Jo for real, I think he'll hold her hand through all these rumors just fine and they'll be okay. But it's up to him what he wants.

Yes. Good Post I agree :alltens:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:35 pm

I hope they last for awhile because I'm loving the subtle/not so subtle power struggles in Bachelor Nation It couples now. It's hilarious. There used to be 1, now there's 2, and with BBJ and Jo, there may be 3. Tptb's bed is getting a little cramped. Gotta fight to the death!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:42 pm

umngirl wrote:Well on the bright side for Jordan, this job will likely last longer than his relationship with JoJo. Lol

And there will be more opportunities to meet other single females for hookups Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Alanna wrote:I hope they last for awhile because I'm loving the subtle/not so subtle power struggles in Bachelor Nation It couples now. It's hilarious. There used to be 1, now there's 2, and with BBJ and Jo, there may be 3. Tptb's bed is getting a little cramped. Gotta fight to the death!!

giggling So far one of those has surpassed their expiration date! Hugesmile

Good for Jordan but will be interesting now to see what happens now! 2pop

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 1f49c

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 8367-910 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 I_got_13 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:51 pm

HEA wrote:tabloids are going to eat him alive................

Meh.  He won't care.  giggling   He got exposure on TV, a new job and most likely a new fiancee.  Man, this guy is good!  :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
HEA wrote:tabloids are going to eat him alive................

Meh.  He won't care.  giggling   He got exposure on TV, a new job and most likely a new fiance.  Man, this guy is good!  :cutesmile!:
What does like 'entitled' mean again? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:MetPro was still a job though. It's not like he was selling stuff on IG prior to the ette laugh out loud

IMO.
And he didn't just work there, he's a cofounder. Maybe now that he's been on the show, he and Jo can shill $hit solely (sss career path) and he won't even need this new gig.

I was just about to post that.

He does have a job, he co founded Metpro. It's not like he was living off family fortunes in his parents basement.
He even put a post that he had bought a home last year (maybe with his bro I'm not sure) but did appear settled.
This new gig is an icing on the cake onky because it uses another of his talents. Impressive.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Alanna wrote:I hope they last for awhile because I'm loving the subtle/not so subtle power struggles in Bachelor Nation It couples now. It's hilarious. There used to be 1, now there's 2, and with BBJ and Jo, there may be 3. Tptb's bed is getting a little cramped. Gotta fight to the death!!

Hey! Don't forget about Janner!! laugh out loud Make that soon to be maybe 4. They want to count sooooo bad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 pm

umngirl wrote:Well on the bright side for Jordan, this job will likely last longer than his relationship with JoJo. Lol

Can we start a poll? wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 3806527698 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 2498057887

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 1f49c

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 8367-910 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 I_got_13 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Hey! Don't forget about Janner!! laugh out loud Make that soon to be maybe 4. They want to count sooooo bad.

All I know is with those personalities there is not a bed made that is big enough. To be fair though if tptb would provide a small roll away cot next to the big important bed Ben H. will be just fine.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:...He does have a job, he co founded Metpro....
Where did you read Jordan is a co founder. I couldn't find it on the company website.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure