SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Looks like the Bachelorette show this season is not about the lead. Very Sad. I hope Jojo is learning a lot from this experience.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:54 pm

I'd be interested to know what the position at SEC Network is. I very much doubt he will be a part of their game day kick-off desk crew (Tim Tebow is the star of that) or be a play-by-play guy right off the bat. My guess is he might be in a sideline reporter role or play a smaller role in the kick-off. Maybe even a commentator who is occasionally in studio during the live in-game updates they do.

FYI: his bio isn't on the ESPN MediaZone website which lists all analysts, commentators, reports, hosts, etc. on the ESPN family networks which SEC Network is a part of.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:55 pm

umngirl wrote:I'd be interested to know what the position at SEC Network is. I very much doubt he will be a part of their game day kick-off desk crew (Tim Tebow is the star of that) or be a play-by-play guy right off the bat. My guess is he might be in a sideline reporter role or play a smaller role in the kick-off. Maybe even a commentator who is occasionally in studio during the live in-game updates they do.

FYI: his bio isn't on the ESPN MediaZone website which lists all analysts, commentators, reports, hosts, etc. on the ESPN family networks which SEC Network is a part of.

Look in the mail room
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Color me a little confused. I am not a Jordan fan but the guy gets major points from me now that he has a job. Will his job title change on Bachelorette from Former Quarterback to Future Broadcaster? Why is everyone upset because he has done little to deserve it? Jordan's about to have all female college football viewers eating out of his hands in the fall. He should be selling hair gel to high school girls too. He should also be the face of Raya. The man was made to do a lot of things. Now we at least know why he is final one instead of the next Bachelor. He didn't need to be the next Bachelor. He landed the hot chick and the career.
We shouldn't be mad... we should be impressed.
All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:01 pm

umngirl wrote:I'd be interested to know what the position at SEC Network is. I very much doubt he will be a part of their game day kick-off desk crew (Tim Tebow is the star of that) or be a play-by-play guy right off the bat. My guess is he might be in a sideline reporter role or play a smaller role in the kick-off. Maybe even a commentator who is occasionally in studio during the live in-game updates they do.

I'm of the same opinion as you. His role will be as a sideline reporter or some other small role in the whole scheme of things. With that he will be able to live anywhere he likes, he will just have to travel for the games he will be assigned to.

I'm not surprised that there is no bio available yet since there has been no official announcement by the SEC Network! Only thing out there when googling about it is the tweet and some old stories from when he was at Vandy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Maybe they haven't announced his position yet. See news link:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/vanderbilt-football/report-jordan-rodgers-returning-sec-lands-job-sec-network/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Maybe they haven't announced his position yet.  See news link:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/vanderbilt-football/report-jordan-rodgers-returning-sec-lands-job-sec-network/

I saw that and it only references the original tweet about the job! It will be interesting to see what the official announcement about the job says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 pm

casjacknick wrote:Color me a little confused. I am not a Jordan fan but the guy gets major points from me now that he has a job. Will his job title change on Bachelorette from Former Quarterback to Future Broadcaster? Why is everyone upset because he has done little to deserve it? Jordan's about to have all female college football viewers eating out of his hands in the fall. He should be selling hair gel to high school girls too. He should also be the face of Raya. The man was made to do a lot of things. Now we at least know why he is final one instead of the next Bachelor. He didn't need to be the next Bachelor. He landed the hot chick and the career.
We shouldn't be mad... we should be impressed.
All my opinion.
Thank you. I struggle deciding how I really feel about this pair considering I just adore lil Jo, but holy mackerel, I have to give BBJ props. Boy gets it down and done. Everything. And considering he's constantly compared to Aaron, it can't be easy. Look at what a butter nutter Josh turned out to be, being compared to a wildly, wildly less successful brother than BBJ's. All jmo.

He's very strong based on all this imo and if he wants Jo for real, I think he'll hold her hand through all these rumors just fine and they'll be okay. But it's up to him what he wants.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 pm

I will never begrudge anyone from this show for landing a real job. I don't even have a problem with them hawking goods and services on sm to earn a living, as much as it is annoying. I'm sure if JoJo lands some hosting job it won't be announced until ATFR. I have no doubt she will be offered something.

Maybe they should start putting in the contestants bios what they hope to get out of being on the show. giggling
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 pm

MetPro was still a job though. It's not like he was selling stuff on IG prior to the ette laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:MetPro was still a job though. It's not like he was selling stuff on IG prior to the ette laugh out loud

IMO.
And he didn't just work there, he's a cofounder. Maybe now that he's been on the show, he and Jo can shill $hit solely (sss career path) and he won't even need this new gig.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:24 pm

I like that Jordon is following his passion for sports and as already stated, it is a real job.  He is not ambivalent about this which reveals more character. With JoJo at his side, they could be a power couple because she brings her own success to the relationship.  They just need to make it work.  It will be interesting to see the job, his home base and what happens at the AFR show.  :winkie:

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure