SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

I wish they would nix the FRC engagement, but I agree that it's just the start of a dating relationship in the real world. Neil Lane must think this part is super lame, but then again, he gets his name out there. Imagine his collection of diamond ring rejects! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:50 pm

SarahD wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote: Actually, no. She gave an interview about this. She said since the experience is intense and fast paced, she'd want to take at least a year to just be engaged. IF she was engaged.

So does she want to be engaged or just date? I'm confused. I thought the justification of Jojo being with Jordan is that she's naive and young and just simply wants to date a bad boy. no idea

She wants a career in entertainment. JMO.
NL is probably do very well. He started a new line a year or so ago that is less expensive and in a lot of the big jewelry chains.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:57 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:So Jordon is gonna wait a year to ask her to marry him? BTW I forgot to add IMO on my post before this one. ; )
Being engaged usually means someone already asked you to marry them.. Hugesmile

IMO.

I realize this... Hugesmile  So she meant she wanted to wait a year AFTER getting engaged to get married, right?

Yes. She is smart and knows to take a year is the right thing to do after being on this silly show. ;) Didn't Cat and sean say the same thing? I think they all say this.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote: Actually, no. She gave an interview about this. She said since the experience is intense and fast paced, she'd want to take at least a year to just be engaged. IF she was engaged.

So does she want to be engaged or just date? I'm confused. I thought the justification of Jojo being with Jordan is that she's naive and young and just simply wants to date a bad boy. no idea

She wants a career in entertainment. JMO.
NL is probably do very well. He started a new line a year or so ago that is less expensive and in a lot of the big jewelry chains.
I want her to get a career in entertainment too! So more the merrier! More Jo= more happiness! 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:14 pm

They're probably eyeing up the new show on Freedom too hoping to walk in BenLo's footsteps regarding that giggling . I think they'll probably end up on the show about WAGS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:24 pm

ForeverLove wrote:They're probably eyeing up the new show on Freedom too hoping to walk in BenLo's footsteps regarding that giggling . I think they'll probably end up on the show about WAGS.
I can't tell if you're joking but I just imagined Jo and BBJ following in their footsteps:

Higgins/Rodgers 2020: Let's Begin Again to Make Murica Great Again, Again Begin.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:25 pm

ForeverLove wrote:They're probably eyeing up the new show on Freedom too hoping to walk in BenLo's footsteps regarding that giggling . I think they'll probably end up on the show about WAGS.

Jordan and JoJo would have more personality on screen than boring Ben and Lauren. Zzzzz. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Jordan and JoJo would have more personality on screen than boring Ben and Lauren.  Zzzzz.    laugh out loud

Have to agree with that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:27 pm

Freeforum girl...not freedom laugh out loud And I don't want a couple show, I want her to do some hosting or something. She needs to interact with other people. She's good at that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Jordan and JoJo would have more personality on screen than boring Ben and Lauren.  Zzzzz.    laugh out loud
Love Ben and Lauren, and I don't even want a JoJo and Jordan show...BUT...I have to agree...  cheeky

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Topic: 
Jordan Rodgers Bachelorette 12.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Yup...topic is Jordan and not my fave couple.

Anyway,just watched the epi and Jordan has a really good game. He knows he's in a bit of a rough spot after the GD and he brought it on during the cocktail party. He said all that Jojo needed to hear and Jojo licked it from the palm of his hand.

He confronted JT for callin him out being "entitled" in a way that only proved what JT said abou him. He was so fake when JT got a rose, you can see his facial expression of disgust that JT got a rose then he puts his arm around him. So fake. Such a douche!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure