SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:31 am

sosleepy wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is his edit that bad? I think we're in a sounding chamber here so I'm not sure what's really the climate of how the overall audience sees BBJ.

I'd put his edit in a similar category as Shawn and Nikki. Not a villain edit. Just roughed up a bit.

All JMO.

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate. Shawn was definitely not a villain. But his edit was not squeaky clean by a long shot. I'd say he and Jordan are pretty even in the edit department.

I think Jordan's edit is less dramatic than Shawn's, but worse. At least with Shawn you could see he was in love and fighting for his girl. To me so far it just seems like Jordan could give a poop and doesn't really want to be there. When they go and then put the cheating and entitlement on top of that it makes him look pretty nasty. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 1646190589

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:32 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Nikki was apart of Andi and Kelly's clique (so was Sharleen, but I NEVER got that vibe from her), and took part in the meanie comments and high and mighty attitude. I just didn't like that. Luckily, she seems to have gotten away from the crazies Andi and Kelly.

IMO.

This is soooo off topic, and I'm sorry, but I think Nikki's friendship with Andi, Sharleen and Kelly on the show made total sense, especially bestie Andi. All of those girls are very highly educated, kind of have the same background there. I think it speaks highly that Nikki left this franchise behind post her year with JPG to live her normal life. Can't really say the same for the others, including Sharleen who still blogs and likes to keep her name out there and associated with the franchise.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:38 am

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Nikki was apart of Andi and Kelly's clique (so was Sharleen, but I NEVER got that vibe from her), and took part in the meanie comments and high and mighty attitude. I just didn't like that. Luckily, she seems to have gotten away from the crazies Andi and Kelly.

IMO.

This is soooo off topic, and I'm sorry, but I think Nikki's friendship with Andi, Sharleen and Kelly on the show made total sense, especially bestie Andi. All of those girls are very highly educated, kind of have the same background there. I think it speaks highly that Nikki left this franchise behind post her year with JPG to live her normal life. Can't really say the same for the others, including Sharleen who still blogs and likes to keep her name out there and associated with the franchise.
Eh. I just remember the girls on that season saying they were a clique and didnt get along with anyone else. I just get a superior complex from that group. Kelly is by far the worst. If there was any evil..she'd be it.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:41 am

Yeah each season we have bad edits and drama for ratings. Nbd.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:46 am

From CH's blog, I found this interesting.

yahoo.com
JoJo found herself in a position where she had to talk to Jordan about his intentions and Jordan found himself on the defensive again. I have a feeling this may be a recurring theme and once again the recipient of the first impression rose has a target on his back. Maybe it’s time to start hoping you don’t get that rose, gents!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:From CH's blog, I found this interesting.

yahoo.com
JoJo found herself in a position where she had to talk to Jordan about his intentions and Jordan found himself on the defensive again. I have a feeling this may be a recurring theme and once again the recipient of the first impression rose has a target on his back. Maybe it’s time to start hoping you don’t get that rose, gents!
Which part is interesting? I think the first impression rose part. It reminds me of what Nick said on Afterbuzz about the "Villan" always being the first impression rose person or the first date person.
IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:50 am

yahoo.com

Especially this part because, seriously? More of the questioning Jordan?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:53 am

casjacknick wrote:

yahoo.com

Especially this part because, seriously? More of the questioning Jordan?
Seriously? I hope not... Wth else is she gonna grill him about? Unless it's the same ole same ole again. Which knowing this show and their relationship, it probably is.
IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:56 am

It just sounds like a warning of what's to come, and not in a good way. I find CH gets cocky towards someone he doesn't like. Whether he writes these blogs or not, this is an example. I always look for that in his blogs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:57 am

Of course, it is. (IMO) There are reasons all this is being brought up and brought up and brought up. 
If it(the cheating, unfaithfulness etc) were totally false and nothing to it, it would never have been an issue. 
The unfortunate thing is who knows how close to the truth it really is. Not my monkeys, not my circus.
Personally, I wonder if something went down during filming and TPTB found out some piece or pieces of info regarding Jordan that pissed them off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am

We need to find that interview where Chris looks pained to say the whole experience was tough for JoJo. That was some good stuff.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:01 am

Chris was probably lacking fiber and constipated. That or hemorrhoid pain.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure