SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Diana Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I think she's emotionally connected to him. And considering she picked him, she's has to trust him on some level...or at least learn 2.

IMO.
Let's just hope he doesn't misuse her trust. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:54 pm

Diana wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I think she's emotionally connected to him. And considering she picked him, she's has to trust him on some level...or at least learn 2.

IMO.
Let's just hope he doesn't misuse her trust. yes
Yes. Hopefully not.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:51 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I don't think there is any doubt these two are dying to sleep together, and JoJo has been pretty clear how important she thinks sparks like that are. But personally I think she puts far too much importance on the sparks and not enough on other signals of compatibility, like emotional connection and trust. She'll have to learn that for herself.

I fail to see this incredible chemistry between jordan and jojo. I still remember the perfect kiss at ep 1 by kissing him on bottom lip, then top lip, then bottom again and a smooch. no tongue. Because she was seen her legs between his legs early on, I did not see that in the late episodes. So yes, I agree she was very attracted episodes 1 and 2, but not that much after that IMO.

For me she started with the physical and is struggling to receive the emotional from jordan when she already had this emotional/physical from another. Jordan is not the same, I feel another one is in the same shoes as himself.

jojo is very physical. she is touching hairs, hands, neck, arms, put her head on the shoulder (only 2 guys so far), playing girly (only 2 guys so far).

So maybe the hard to get is something that she fell for? I just think that every time jordan is in danger, he just use the right words and right moves to reinsure her, but they are empty words. just to assure himself a rose and she is falling for it.

I wished I could see the love and interest from Jordan. That would make me more at ease to think they are maybe together now. But I cannot. Something is off from me. I am sure he likes the girl, but falling madly in love to propose? I do not see it

ALL is my opinion only. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:22 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:As people who don't know Jojo personally, I think it's fine to say 'we are happy if you're happy' but I would hope that those close to Jojo would ask some tough questions given her history with Chad if she really wants to be with someone where there might be a nagging doubt about fidelity. Also, I do havens hard time  with the insinuation that Jordan will change his ways for Jojo because she's the "one"'. It feels a little like blaming the victim - like he gets a pass for not being faithful to these ladies or Brittany at the very least because she didn't do it for him. Cheating is a character issue not a matter of the person you're with.

Regarding the bolded, I so agree! Sure, most cheaters cheat when they're unhappy in their relationship for some reason, but that doesn't mean the relationship was necessarily wrong for them and doomed. Every relationship has its ups and downs and it says a lot about a person how they handle those downs. Looking for someone outside the relationship to fulfill your needs is not the way to get through them. I know someone who was married to his first wife 17 years, then had an affair and is now, after 20 years, getting divorced again from the woman he originally cheated with, because he had another affair 17 years into his second marriage. I'm sure everyone thought just a few months ago that his current wife must be the right one for him since they've been together for two decades, but apparently not right enough. We'll see if his new gf will be The One III. Some people are just selfish. I'm usually willing to give people a second chance, but I don't think I could personally get involved with a known cheater, I'm far too cynical for that. JoJo can make her own decisions though obviously and I can't really blame her for picking Jordan, since he's the one who got her hooked. No matter who the lead is, I doubt they could force themselves to pick the safe option when their heart is elsewhere. It would be unfair to everyone really to even try.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:29 am

I just hope Jordan doesn't break her heart if she chooses him. He doesn't have a very convincing and trust worthy past - lots of red flags for a girl, so he would have to really prove himself as a loyal and loving bf

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:19 am

This is just my opinion, but Jordan is being falsely accused of being a cheater. He is a young man who had a serious relationship in his twenties that did not work out. His ex girlfriend has some bad feelings after the breakup. Jordan may also have some bad feelings about her, but does not choose to share them publicly. He has causally dated in the last few years. Normal behavior for a handsome young man in his twenties. He comes from a family who value commitment and marriage. Jordan himself talks about wanting that, like his parents and grandparents have. The doubt is the story line that the bachelor producers decided to give him. Not necessarily any of it fact or his real character. That cheater story line could have been given to almost any one of the constants on this show. Jordan actually has a very good chance of having a wonderful marriage and follow in the path of his parents and grandparents. All just my opinion on what I have read and seen on social media and his Instagram. To me that is more believable than the producers made up story line, so they have a show with some angst and drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Eviebloom wrote:This is just my opinion, but Jordan is being falsely accused of being a cheater....
From what I'vd read from previous ex girlfriends and others Jordan is a cheater. If he was in a courtroom before a judge and jury he would be guilty JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Can someone explain the scene of Jordan and Robby doing the hand rocket in the preview and how it relates to the discussion above?  Seems like there is some hidden meaning there.  Also, Elan had a twitter post about anyone hurting JoJo, just wondering if it relates to these two?

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:01 pm

violetstoo wrote:Can someone explain the scene of Jordan and Robby doing the hand rocket in the preview and how it relates to the discussion above?  Seems like there is some hidden meaning there.  Also, Elan had a twitter post about anyone hurting JoJo, just wondering if it relates to these two?
When did Elan post about hurting JoJo?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Dessler wrote:

Thank you Dessler! I have wondered where the romantic edit is for these two and I can see it with your video. Maybe I just need to watch on mute. When he's not talking they are pretty cute together.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
violetstoo wrote:Can someone explain the scene of Jordan and Robby doing the hand rocket in the preview and how it relates to the discussion above?  Seems like there is some hidden meaning there.  Also, Elan had a twitter post about anyone hurting JoJo, just wondering if it relates to these two?
When did Elan post about hurting JoJo?

Are you referring to this? We can only speculate that this is in reference to JoJo, since no one is identified in the tweet.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Image11

What is this "hand rocket" you mention?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:36 pm

^Elan was traveling on that day from Texas to LAX. So I don't know that it had anything to do with JoJo and perhaps something else going on. Perhaps someone said something about his gf. He is very protective of her.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure