SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:45 pm

HEA wrote:^^ but nobody was there to witness the issue. it is all speculations IMO

I thought it was pretty obvious while the season was filming and IMO, Olivia all but confirmed it when she liked that negative post about Jordan, which made it to magazines, back in May.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:If Lukes subtweeting is to be believed, sounds like Aaron didn't even attend their grandpas funeral. So I doubt BBJ taking about Aaron on the show is the biggest rift/drama they've experienced, from both sides. Yeah, I'm not a packers fan so I guess I don't understand all the hype over him or his gf.

Aaron!!  Attend your Grandfather's funeral!  no
I am going to respond to this because it hits a raw nerve with me.
No one knows why someone does not attend a funeral. 
I did not attend all 4 of my grandparents funerals when each passed. 
When my parents died, with in 3 months of each other--neither of my children were able to attend either funeral. 
I have had family members unable to attend a grandparent's funeral. 
I'm sure I am not the first person in the history of humanity to be in this club. 
In my own cases, it was not because the family member did not want to be there. We never actually know the circumstances of some of these things. 
IMO and heart , what's important is how you treat the person when they are alive and how you treat the survivors. Is it honorable to be able to pay homage at a funeral, of course, but sometimes things are the way the are for personal reasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Olivia should just stay out of it. It's between Jordan and Aaron.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Alanna wrote:If Lukes subtweeting is to be believed, sounds like Aaron didn't even attend their grandpas funeral. So I doubt BBJ taking about Aaron on the show is the biggest rift/drama they've experienced, from both sides. Yeah, I'm not a packers fan so I guess I don't understand all the hype over him or his gf.

Re the bold comment: IMO I have not seen a single post in this forum that is fanning over Aaron & Olivia but there are plenty for Jordan & Jojo. So the converse could be true for folks to also not understand the hype over Jordan & Jojo.

Regarding the rift, I maintain my position that folks don't know Aaron's side of the story but I do understand why fans of Jojo & Jordan will take their side. For me I am not a part of their family & I have no clue what's going on. I only wish we could get Aaron's side of the story but I know it won't happen because he is a private person & has remained so ever since he has been in the public eye....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Olivia hasn't done anything but like one IG post. She hasn't commented, liked, or favorited anything else about the whole situation.

Jordan could have handled this a whole lot better by never mentioning there was any kind of rift. He could have simply said he couldn't attend and leave it at that.

I'd love to get the story from the other side but sadly the "middle brother" is too classy for that.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

When my parents died, with in 3 months of each other--neither of my children were able to attend either funeral. 
I'm sure I am not the first person in the history of humanity to be in this club. 
In my own cases, it was not because the family member did not want to be there. We never actually know the circumstances of some of these things. 
IMO and heart , what's important is how you treat the person when they are alive and how you treat the survivors. Is it honorable to be able to pay homage at a funeral, of course, but sometimes things are the way the are for personal reasons.

I wasn't able to attend my Grandmother's funeral as I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. My point is 'IF' Aaron is avoiding attending family events such as weddings and funerals because he has had a falling out with his family, then maybe it's time to be the bigger person and make amends. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm

mercieme wrote:

Re the bold comment: IMO I have not seen a single post in this forum that is fanning over Aaron & Olivia but there are plenty for Jordan & Jojo. So the converse could be true for folks to also not understand the hype over Jordan & Jojo.

Regarding the rift, I maintain my position that folks don't know Aaron's side of the story but I do understand why fans of Jojo & Jordan will take their side. For me I am not a part of their family & I have no clue what's going on. I only wish we could get Aaron's side of the story but I know it won't happen because he is a private person & has remained so ever since he has been in the public eye....all jmo.
The show is about Jo and her journey to choose her f1 so I get the hype over them here. The ONLY reason we're even talking about Aaron and Olivia is because he's a pro player. That doesn't mean anything to me and I don't understand all the outrage that BBJ dared to talk about his brother when it's happened plenty on this show over and over. That's just me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:

The show is about Jo and her journey to choose her f1 so I get the hype over them here. The ONLY reason we're even talking about Aaron and Olivia is because he's a pro player. That doesn't mean anything to me and I don't understand all the outrage that BBJ dared to talk about his brother when it's happened plenty on this show over and over. That's just me.

I think maybe the "outrage" comes from the fact that Aaron Rodgers is in the public eye. He's a huge NFL sports figure, and he keeps his personal life pretty separate (and probably for good reason.) Jordan discussing him and their situation is not the same as Joe blow talking about Joe nobody.

He should have just said Aaron can't be at my hometown, left it at that, and saved the long explanations for fantasy suite and off camera time. Whatever happened between Aaron and his family, Jordan airing dirty laundry on the show and partaking in this mess won't help.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Yes the show is about Jo's journey to find her F1 but somehow Aaron Rodgers who is not on the show has been dragged into it in so many ways from the moment Jordan was announced as part of the show....hence folks on this forum can opine about Aaron Rodgers & how he is being portrayed on the show IMO. Again IMO we will only get one side of the story this week & next week on the show courtesy of the material provided to TPTB to play with....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:06 pm

It seems like ALL parties have a lot of blame to go around. I don't know what their issues are and I won't speculate on that, but it's a mess all the way around, from the parents not speaking to one of their sons, brothers throwing sm shade, and one of the SO's seeming to be in the centre of it all. It's easy to blame one party if you don't like them, or to take someone's side because you do, but it's shameful on all fronts IMO. And I definitely think the middle brother will respond at some point in the future in his signature passive way. If there's one thing reporters outside of GB always say about him it's that he's very sensitive, and as private as he is, there's not a doubt in my mind that he's pissed. The Rodgers family drama is far from over IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Life is too short to have a rift in the family. We are never guaranteed tomorrow. It may be your last time with your loved one. Love each other today.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

I like this post.

As I recall, Aaron's grandfather died right at the start of training camps. He's the head QB of a major NFL club. I don't think he could just walk away from his GB obligations very easily at that point in time. Him not attending could be for simple logistic reasons, and not some big complicated family drama or revenge tactic.

I didn't attend my grandfather's funeral. I was on my honeymoon. He unfortunately died 5 days before my wedding.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure