SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just feel like EVERYTHING about Jordan is so much drama. His dating past, Raya, the rumors, his famous bro and his famous could be SIL, the huge family rift. How is any of this stable enough to turn a fling into a stable real life thing? I don't see it.

This. This is my biggest problem with Jordan. One thing, sure. This many? I don't know. And it's not like she doesn't know, because she does. This guy has so much going against him and we are supposed to be thrilled he's with Jojo? This is the bar Jojo sets? I don't know. I'm just so unimpressed with her judgement my head can't stop shaking. All in my opinion.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:02 pm

I must have an immense tolerance for drama thanks to this show because I don't see it as any different or that much more dramatic than Kait's f1 going absolutely batty and then having his eskimo bros talks, Ash's f1 having a heartbroken past or whatever and then a bunch of articles written that he's still in love with the girl (Stephanie!), etc., etc., etc. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:03 pm

I guess there are people who thrive on drama. It may not bother them. It may keep their lives active and fun.
For me, not so much. 
Different strokes for different folks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:08 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Life is too short to have a rift in the family.  We are never guaranteed tomorrow.  It may be your last time with your loved one.  Love each other today.  

I totally agree. I think if people knew what life is like once they are gone they they wouldn't be so quick to let a little rift come between them or at least I would hope that's how they would feel. IMHO I don't think Jordon said anything that was THAT bad and having just watched it, it was Jordon that brought Aaron up not JoJo. I do wish he had waited to talk about his brother, but I don't know what the rift is nor do I care.. I will admit I like Jordon more now than I did weeks ago, but no where near fangirling. lolol

I'm not ready to fangirl either but I do like him better after seeing some emotions from him last night. I feel so bad about the family situation and agree that it's better to let the petty BS go and mend the fences with your family before a crisis. Maybe with this being out there the family can find common ground and come together.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I must have an immense tolerance for drama thanks to this show because I don't see it as any different or that much more dramatic than Kait's f1 going absolutely batty and then having his eskimo bros talks, Ash's f1 having a heartbroken past or whatever and then a bunch of articles written that he's still in love with the girl (Stephanie!), etc., etc., etc. Jmo.

Oh sure, there is drama every season, some induced, some real. I feel like Kait's drama was mostly isolated to the show. And that can usually be overcome. Shawn doesn't seem to have any real life drama to contend with. And JP and Stephanie, well, that's a whole lot of nothing.  

What I mean is, to me, it seems like Jordan just has a lot, and I mean A LOT of  bts real life drama for JoJo to contend with. Real life crap that has nothing to do with the show and producer manipulation. That's a tall order to take that kind of drama and turn it into something stable and real, especially from this show which is already crazy nuts to begin with. The couples who have made it, IMO, had a stability and maturity that I just don't see with Jordan. I agree with Kasha, some people love and seek the drama, and maybe Jo is one of those people. I hope it works for her, cause i actually do like her. I can tell she's super happy, and in a glowing honeymoon phase right now. But I think it's going to be an uphill battle long term with this messy little web. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:19 pm

^^^^I disagree and think Jo and BBJ have what it takes. Time will tell and it will be interesting to see what their plans are at the ATFR. Real time SM speaks volumes too. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Jo has a little drama in her life too ( atleast on the show she did laugh out loud) I'm not sure she really cares. She's one of those ride or die kind of people...until you F with HER badly IMO. And with her realtionship, at least now, she has said she's looking for excitement and adventure. So, as I said, I really don't think she cares.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:28 pm

^^I don't think she cares either! I agree, I think she's looking for fun and excitement, adventure and a good time. I think she and Jordan will stay together longer than people think, at least a good 9-12 months, par for Jillian and Ed's course. I just think they have a lot of stuff to work through and deal with once the honeymoon giddiness wears off.

Marriage is hard work. Marriage isn't glamorous. If you are seeking fun, action, adventure, drama... Well, that's a hot fling. Marriage, the stable kinds, don't really operate very well off that kind of thing, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^I don't think she cares either! I agree, I think she's looking for fun and excitement, adventure and a good time. I think she and Jordan will stay together longer than people think, at least a good 9-12 months, par for Jillian and Ed's course. I just think they have a lot of stuff to work through and deal with once the honeymoon giddiness wears off.

Marriage is hard work. Marriage isn't glamorous. If you are seeking fun, action, adventure, drama... Well, that's a hot fling. Marriage, the stable kinds, don't really operate very well off that kind of thing, IMO.
Yeah. But that's what dating is essentially. At first relationships are fun, exciting, new, adventurous...and then when it comes to marriage, all that hype dies down a few notches for several reasons. And JoJo already said she'd want to be engaged at least a year before she gets married and wouldn't want to have kids for a few years. So I think a relationship with her (Jordan included), she's not looking into getting into all that stuff yet. She and Jordan can be engaged for a year or maybe even two...and grow their relationship and have all the adventure they want..and settle down as they see fit. That's the case whether they stay together or not. It's all a step by step process.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:48 pm

ITA that every relationship starts with fun and excitement anyway and then ideally grows into something real and substantial. At the very least, we've already seen them have some really tough and awkward conversation, real issues or manufactured by the show is irrelevant for this imo, and each time they were able to attack the issue and not each other so to speak. So at least they're off to a good start imo. The rest will depend on both of them, moreso BBJ probably because she's shown no issues with commitment and loyalty, that we've seen anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Jordan is just stating facts on why Aaron won't be around during HTD. Jojo and people watching the show are expecting to see Aaron and he has to address this issue. Those who don't like Jordan will magnify the issue and will put a lot of spin to the story and for those impartial will view it as part of family dynamics. IMO the rift is not caused by Jordan , it's Aaron's relationship not only with Jordan but with his whole family and some relatives and friends.

Below is a tweet by Jared who knows the Rodgers family.

Jared Stillman Retweeted
102.5 The Game ‏@1025TheGame · 8h8 hours ago

"If there is a problem between Aaron and @JRodgers11, I know Jordan isn't the problem" -@JaredStillman to @JordanDeArmon on @1025TheGame

Recap of what Jordan said about Aaron taken from this link: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/07/grading-aaron-rodgers-brother-jordans-performance-on-the-bachelorette-week-6

Me and Aaron don’t really have much of a relationship,” Jordan says. “It’s kind of the way he’s chosen to do life. And I chose to stay close to my family and my parents and my brother. It’s not ideal. And I love him and can’t imagine what it’s like to be in his shoes and deal with the pressure he has and demands from people. I don’t have hard feelings against him. It’s just how things go.”

Then Jordan talks about how he was always a disappointment on the football field to his coaches and friends because they were comparing him to his brother, who was “someone who did it the best.” He says Aaron doesn’t even know he’s doing the show.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:54 pm

IMO--"he" may not have been the problem. But he sure made whatever the situation was much worse in the past 24 hrs. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure