SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:35 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I had no clue who Aaron Rodgers is prior to this season so for me I don't see the big deal or the outrage the some of SM seems to be feeling with what Jordan said. He said nothing wrong IMO other than say that there is a rift which is true. He never once threw shade nor laid blame on anyone.
These things happen in families though unfortunately this family has a 'famous' member and is going to face speculation and gossip.
The articles and media that is cropping up with people putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 is no surprise.
Jordan did well all things considered. He wanted to tell the girl he was in love with the truth but be careful of how he is representing his family. A very tight rope indeed.

My knowledge of Aaron Rodgers is that he's Olivia Munn's cute boyfriend, and that he's a QB for a team I don't follow.  wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 3806527698

I actually hadn't even heard of Olivia before this season. Uninteresting genre to me. haha. He plays for the type of 'football' that I and most of the rest of the world don't follow. Smiley

The next 2 weeks are going to be real fun.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:36 pm

umngirl wrote:Funny how ET didn't release that Olivia comment until now. I don't see it in any of their interviews with her from that press tour.

Regardless, Aaron still hasn't said anything and he's the one Jordan is talking about. Can we leave her outta this unless she is mentioned on the show?

Oh and according to some gossip site (Terez Owens, the Perez Hilton of sports laugh out loud) the rift started because Aaron's parents didn't like Olivia mentioning her and Aaron's sex life. Talk about lame.

Anyway, Jordan is the one on the show. Not Aaron or Olivia

Well, it was rather lame for her to blab that to the media knowing he is a private guy. duh Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:36 pm

casjacknick wrote:Anyone else having a hard time not picturing Aaron and Olivia watching Bachelorette on Monday nights complete with like wine and popcorn? I know, they probably aren't, but since I know of them enough to know what they look like; it's literally all I can picture now.

I mean, if they are in GB I am picturing cheese curds and beer. laugh out loud

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Nope. Aaron gave up dairy. cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Nope.  Aaron gave up dairy.  cantstopl

Oh I know. I'm just pretending he didn't. He's too dang healthy now. Ugh

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Usually complicated family matters don't get simpler by speaking to the media. Picking up the phone and saying "Can we talk?" goes a lot further. And an apology for 'putting it out there' is always helpful, too. Both parties - just saying.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:45 pm

^^^ I actually wish. Don't mind me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 pm

umngirl wrote:

Does he still have a silly mustache? Because in my picture of them on their swanky couch he's got one.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:49 pm

casjacknick wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Does he still have a silly mustache? Because in my picture of them on their swanky couch he's got one.

He sometimes rocks the stache. It's been awhile since he had a great mustache.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Usually complicated family matters don't get simpler by speaking to the media. Picking up the phone and saying "Can we talk?" goes a lot further. And an apology for 'putting it out there' is always helpful, too. Both parties - just saying.

Agreed. In a more recent interview a couple weeks ago on the garbage time podcast he was more reserved, sticking with 'it's complicated' when asked about it, then moving on. Then again doing an interview is different than a conversation with the woman he says he's in love with (even if it is on tv) which is why I suspect he even said as much as he did at the time IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Usually complicated family matters don't get simpler by speaking to the media. Picking up the phone and saying "Can we talk?" goes a lot further. And an apology for 'putting it out there' is always helpful, too. Both parties - just saying.

Agreed . Without it, it'll be I shoulda, I woulda and I coulda. There are no winners in family feuds, except if you're on that game show . I always hate washing the proverbial dirty laundry in public, much less a reality tv show. After all that's said and done , family can always find a way to forgive and forget if the opportunity arises. The public at large will have a harder time. If the family continues to air their issues, it becomes like harmful gossip, especially if only one side is verbal about it. It's better to handle things with more dignity unless they want that bridge burned henceforth . Jhmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 pm

I just feel like EVERYTHING about Jordan is so much drama. His dating past, Raya, the rumors, his famous bro and his famous could be SIL, the huge family rift. How is any of this stable enough to turn a fling into a stable real life thing? I don't see it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure