SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Nice Ash.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:06 pm

^ JoJo's mom has said what a few of us have been saying from the get go. Lovely sentiments by her and the poster she was thanking. Couldn't agree more. Just let people do what they want/have what they want..life is too short for uneccesary hate. What a waste of energy. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Kaitlyn's season got very solid ratings and from what I've seen, JoJo's ratings have beat out Kaitlyn's for every single episode this far besides one episode. One of JoJo's episodes from the past couple of weeks hit the 7 million mark I believe, which is pretty rare for the bachelorette given it airs during the summer, so whether or not the people watching are liking it or hating it, she's still their best bachelorette they've had in years if we go by ratings. IMO.
:yes:  IMO Best lead in general of either gender they've had in a long time for me JMO.  Love her and despite an ending I'm not a fan of, loving the season personally.  I've heard the casual viewers I know talk about it being a great season too. 

hopelessly_devoted wrote:As I said, I do still like JoJo even if I don't like her with Jordan. I am hoping that while he is busy with his new SEC Network job she will be even busier on Dancing With The Stars. I think it would be fun to watch her be challenged with Jordan simply part of her support system.

Also, to clarify, I do not find JoJo to be a bad role model in the broad sense. On the contrary, I like the way she has handled situations with the men in the house other than Jordan. And while I do not agree with her choice, I have no problem with it IRL. Just giving my opinions and here to enhance the show experience by chatting with friends, whether we agree or not.

2pop jumping

The bolded is me too.  Huge Jojo fan and I hope she does something else I can watch after this, but I'm not going to be a fan of this coupling as it comes out of the show.  Who knows down the road in RL if it lasts if they'll hook me in as a fan, but the story on my tv is not grabbing at my heart strings or giving me warm fuzzies.  So I will prob have negative posts when it comes to Jordan.  That's how I feel and my opinion on his tv character.  Doesn't seem likely to change at this point, but if I see a genuine moment from him, you never know.
BUT the emojiis at the bottom of the quote are still me watching this season and Jojo.  A great one, now if you could just delete the Jordan parts out and have her fall for someone else ... could be perfect one of the best IMO  giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:43 am

For the people who have been wondering: On Robby's snapchat, he and Alex finally explained what "The Garden" is:

So basically Robby, Alex, Jordan, and Chase were roommates all season, so they asked James T what their room name should be called and James T said "The Garden". Since those 4 guys continued to get rose after rose, they decided to give themselves Flower names in "The Garden."

-Robby was/is Sunflower because he was/is soooo tan.

-Alex was/is Wildflower because he always says what ever is on his mind/he's a wild card.

-Chase was/is Dandelion because he has a huge lion tattoo on the side of his body and loves lions.

-Jordan was/is Tulip because he's a pretty boy and then Alex made the kissy face and noise:obviously talking about kissing.

laugh out loud We finally know what the secret code "The Garden" means! Yayyyyy! Pretty cute TBH.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:26 am

relaxing wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Kaitlyn's season got very solid ratings and from what I've seen, JoJo's ratings have beat out Kaitlyn's for every single episode this far besides one episode. One of JoJo's episodes from the past couple of weeks hit the 7 million mark I believe, which is pretty rare for the bachelorette given it airs during the summer, so whether or not the people watching are liking it or hating it, she's still their best bachelorette they've had in years if we go by ratings. IMO.
:yes:  IMO Best lead in general of either gender they've had in a long time for me JMO.  Love her and despite an ending I'm not a fan of, loving the season personally.  I've heard the casual viewers I know talk about it being a great season too. 

hopelessly_devoted wrote:As I said, I do still like JoJo even if I don't like her with Jordan. I am hoping that while he is busy with his new SEC Network job she will be even busier on Dancing With The Stars. I think it would be fun to watch her be challenged with Jordan simply part of her support system.

Also, to clarify, I do not find JoJo to be a bad role model in the broad sense. On the contrary, I like the way she has handled situations with the men in the house other than Jordan. And while I do not agree with her choice, I have no problem with it IRL. Just giving my opinions and here to enhance the show experience by chatting with friends, whether we agree or not.

2pop jumping

The bolded is me too.  Huge Jojo fan and I hope she does something else I can watch after this, but I'm not going to be a fan of this coupling as it comes out of the show.  Who knows down the road in RL if it lasts if they'll hook me in as a fan, but the story on my tv is not grabbing at my heart strings or giving me warm fuzzies.  So I will prob have negative posts when it comes to Jordan.  That's how I feel and my opinion on his tv character.  Doesn't seem likely to change at this point, but if I see a genuine moment from him, you never know.
BUT the emojiis at the bottom of the quote are still me watching this season and Jojo.  A great one, now if you could just delete the Jordan parts out and have her fall for someone else ... could be perfect one of the best IMO  giggling.

I agree with the bolded. I want so badly to like Jordan with JoJo but I just haven't felt it yet. I'm hoping the remaining episodes the "love" will start shining through. If it doesn't then the FRC is going to land flat for me.

I'm curious to know if JoJo is feeling it, or felt it.

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:07 am

I think as well what Jojo's mom said is definitely a big possible clue that Jojo picked Jordan. yes

Mothers always support their kids IMO (re: another mother on another fan thread who share a fan video).

i think her mom is very religious right? I think jojo was raised right with the right kindness values and the heart at the right place.

Her mom probably met Jordan at the 'meet parents' top 2.

I think we should track more what the family is saying on SM.

Thanks to @everly for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:29 am

Makes me wonder.....if JoJo goes on DWTS, what will happen to the relationship with her F1, whoever he is. Sean and Catherine had their issues while Sean was on, and Chris and Whitney's relationship was strained beyond saving while he was on. A new relationship needs togetherness, not apartness, and certainly not what is asked of the DWTS contestant. Or is she just looking to extend her 15 minutes? Will be interesting. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:31 am

Has she got the DWTS offer?
And accepted?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:34 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Makes me wonder.....if JoJo goes on DWTS, what will happen to the relationship with her F1, whoever he is.  Sean and Catherine had their issues while Sean was on, and Chris and Whitney's relationship was strained beyond saving while he was on.  A new relationship needs togetherness, not apartness, and certainly not what is asked of the DWTS contestant.  Or is she just looking to extend her 15 minutes?  Will be interesting.  JMHO.

she said on Mario Lopez early interview (shared in the media thread) that she did not receive an offer and she was dancing like a robot. But Sean was not the most gracious IMO so it is probably about ratings anyways if she accepts the gig IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:36 am

It's unlikely that JoJo (or any bachelorette for that matter) will go on DWTS. Unfortunately, the time difference between airing of both shows is a 3 month difference as opposed to The Bachelor and DWTS being a week-3 week difference. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:38 am

nd4reality wrote:Has she got the DWTS offer?
And accepted?
Not that we know of. But I doubt it. The only bachelorette to do DWTS was Trista. The filming/airing was much different back then. It's too long of a time period now.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:46 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Has she got the DWTS offer?
And accepted?
Not that we know of. But I doubt it. The only bachelorette to do DWTS was Trista. The filming/airing was much different back then. It's too long of a time period now.
Thanks. The posts upthread were speculating what would happen after the season is done airing With dwts in the mix and I thought it was a done deal.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure