SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:16 pm

umngirl wrote:Olivia hasn't done anything but like one IG post. She hasn't commented, liked, or favorited anything else about the whole situation.

Jordan could have handled this a whole lot better by never mentioning there was any kind of rift. He could have simply said he couldn't attend and leave it at that.

I'd love to get the story from the other side but sadly the "middle brother" is too classy for that.

Well said.  I don't really care what the actual details of the family rift are and don't care to speculate on that myself, but regardless of those details it is the bolded that would have been the classy, respectful move.  JMO.

I will say that I was pumped to see Jordan on the show because he is Aaron's brother and I'm a fan and that was a big draw for me preseason.  I was hoping he would be awesome and I expected to love him and Jojo together.  Now that a lot of the season has aired, my fandom def stops at said "middle brother".  And that just comes from what I've watched on the show.  Again, JMO.

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:18 pm

mercieme wrote:Yes the show is about Jo's journey to find her F1 but somehow Aaron Rodgers who is not on the show has been dragged into it in so many ways from the moment Jordan was announced as part of the show....hence folks on this forum can opine about Aaron Rodgers & how he is being portrayed on the show IMO. Again IMO we will only get one side of the story this week & next week on the show courtesy of the material provided to TPTB to play with....all jmo.

Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:25 pm

People air their own/family's/exes dirty laundry on this show every single season. It's just a problem bc his brother is a well known sports figure/celebrity IMO. If we take out the fact that his brother's Aaron Rodgers and most of us know of him and just listen to what he said, nothing was really out of line IMO. He was honest without going into much detail, which is usually the MO of most people that come on this show. ALL IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:37 pm

^^ true. nothing was out of line... except to mention his personal issues on national TV and as soon as on his intro who was taped before the premiere.... IMO

THAT for me is out of line because it is his version against... an absent brother who wants nothing to do with the franchise, tabloids and obviously his family. ... IMO

For me it is a NONO and completely not credible to say he wanted to be somebody outside his brother's shadows and named him. Then use the word brother.... not Jordan Rodgers, brother of Aaron Rodgers in the NFL blah blah blah ... IMO

For me that is a lack of credibility and complete contradiction of what he said. Be somebody, show who you are without comparison. Tell about what you are TODAY. If he felt that way, then it is not something he should have said in his intro. Maybe in a conversation with jojo later on. but not in his intro. He made a point to introduce himself that way. He made a choice. Yes, the fact his brother is famous make it even more WTH... IMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:People air their own/family's/exes dirty laundry on this show every single season. It's just a problem bc his brother is a well known sports figure/celebrity IMO. If we take out the fact that his brother's Aaron Rodgers and most of us know of him and just listen to what he said, nothing was really out of line IMO. He was honest without going into much detail, which is usually the MO of most people that come on this show. ALL IMO.

But the bottom line is, his brother IS in the public eye, so that automatically makes his circumstances different then Joe Blow talking about Joe Blow2. Hypothetically, if my bro goes on this show and discusses our dysfunctional relationship, no one cares. It doesn't end up in tabloids as some huge distraction. For Aaron, it does. And that's the difference. I think it would have been nice of Jordan to respect that- his brother's position. His brother who is in the public eye for his football skills, not his personal dating life, and didn't sign on the dotted line to have this aired out for the public to dissect.  What Jordan did can only make the family rift that much more strained, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:42 pm

^^ exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:45 pm

In the public eye or not, no one should be going on a television show and airing dirty laundry. It's happened countless times. I've seen a contestant on this show talk about their father's mental issues and his episodes that got extremely dangerous apparently, which then led it to being in major magazines. That poor father. He wasn't in the public eye, but that conversation with the lead made him be in the public eye, most likely against his choice.

Jordan said he loves Aaron, but they don't have much of a relationship due to their choices pretty much. I've heard worse on this show and like I said, whether you're in the public eye or not, it's probably best to not talk about family dynamics, but hey, this is what this show is. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Granted Aaron is private and tries to keep it that way. His sex life which is his personal life not so much thanks to his no filter gf. Trying to understand why it is an offense for him to have been mentioned at all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:Granted Aaron is private and tries to keep it that way. His sex life which is his personal life not so much thanks to his no filter gf. Trying to understand why it is an offense for him to have been mentioned at all.
We don't know if it was not an issue with him for other things. We don't know because he keeps his issues private. Maybe it was offensive to him. One thing is certain, a person can only control himself. 
Apparently, tonight Olivia Munn will be on the CBS entertainment thing talking. I won't be watching it, but I am sure someone will grab it and put it in the appropriate thread to discuss.
Thanks ahead of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:56 pm

So private that Olivia! laugh out loud Too bad she can't be on the show too, all these private folks in one room, clamoring for the cameraman to come discreetly film them. Poor cameraman, he's a busy little bee.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:00 pm

I agree, it is his version, I consider myself reasonable enough, to know that and understand that while he might not be lying, his brother might also have his own personal reasons why he has seemingly little to no contact with his family. If people don't get that, that's on them, not Jordan. Who his brother is, the fact that he's currently one of the best QB's in the nfl (and people already consider him a HOF'er) and the fact that Jordan tried to go into the same high profile career as him and wasn't nearly as successful, has clearly had a huge impact on Jordan's life and it's obvious IMO, if he came on and pretended like that didn't impact him or helped shape who he is, it would come off as disingenuous to me, and with hometowns coming up next week, there was no way to avoid the topic. Jordan himself has not mentioned his brother a lot, but the people around him have. This was his storyline from the minute they casted him and there was nothing he could do about it except leave, because there wasn't a chance in hell that he could avoid discussing him IMO. Yeah he could've just said it was a scheduling conflict or xyz but then the debate would be that he's a liar because it was already relatively known that Aaron and his family aren't very close. He didn't say anything that was new to me, or go into any detail. Everything said was things I already deduced. He just confirmed it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Good Post ReneeM.

Jordan is damned either way imo and the way he chose is pretty good all things considered.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure