SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Oh sure. JoJo can follow Jordan along and be his plus 1, but I just find it a little sad. She's supposed to be THE BACHELORETTE; he should be her plus 1 at events and appearances and what not, at least initially! laugh out loud At some point, if Jo gets an offer she can't refuse (I sure hope so!) that leads her to LA or whatever, and Jordan is stuck wherever with his broadcasting career (North Carolina someone mentioned?) then they might have issues. Unless JoJo turns stuff down like Jillian did for Ed initially, and that would make me even more sad.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Seabear wrote:If that is their new all time life...a life on the road...does that mean Jackson goes back to ChadR?? hmmmmmm
jmo
JoJo stressed that Jackson is her dog on IG. And when giving interviews pre season airing, she said Jackson was staying with her parents while she was away filming/doing promo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Oh sure. JoJo can follow Jordan along and be his plus 1, but I just find it a little sad. She's supposed to be THE BACHELORETTE; he should be her plus 1 at events and appearances and what not, at least initially! laugh out loud At some point, if Jo gets an offer she can't refuse (I sure hope so!) that leads her to LA or whatever, and Jordan is stuck wherever with his broadcasting career (North Catolina someone mentioned?) then they might have issues. Unless JoJo turns stuff down like Jillian did for Ed initially, and that would make me even sadder.
I'm sure JoJo will do things in media after the bachelorette is done airing too. Like you said, she's The Bachelorete. She'll get offers, opportunities, choices..just like every bachelorette. And maybe even more since people seem to like her so much AND since Jordan is in a media related career too. I'm sure Jo and Jordan can be equals in their realationship with their own careers. They can travel together, travel separately, whatever it is they want to do/their careers expect. I don't see an issue with them leaving one another when they need to travel either. Most of the couples from the show do/did the same too. Whatever success and/or issues they have in their realationship won't be any different than any other couple in the franschise or maybe even in the country. They all have to work hard at being together. It's not anything exclusive to JoJo and Jordan.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Jackie will likely do the same thing Tucker Doodle, Sabel and other furry friends do, stay with an aunt or gma. Let this be the least of their issues laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Well, I think, since Jordan already has the job he was hoping for prior to joining the trainwreck, he'll discard Jojo in no time.

Once they're out of the bubble, and his new job kicks in, he won't need her anymore. With Jojo seeming to be so clingy, always looking for validation and the one chasing, I believe Jordan is the type who tires of needy girls easily.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:59 pm

What ever it is they both decide they want, they'll be more than fine. Jordan has his new job and JoJo will most likely no doubt have her string of offers too. There is room for any and all possibilities.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:00 pm

I just asked because I read somewhere they have joint custody of Jackson.  I figured JoJo and Chad might just trade off when she is traveling with Jordan.  They may not love each other but they both seem to love the dog. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Jackie will likely do the same thing Tucker Doodle, Sabel and other furry friends do, stay with an aunt or gma. Let this be the least of their issues laugh out loud
I have my grandpoodle Lester at least 30% of the time. 
We begged the kids not to get a dog when they got back from their honeymoon. 
Fast forward, he loves me more than them. I have had him for a few weeks now and probably will until Sept. He is a joy except for every night. He sleeps on my head and wakes me up several times scratching his ear and licking his privates and he snores. Not the best visual or audio to wake up to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Seabear wrote:I just asked because I read somewhere they have joint custody of Jackson.  I figured JoJo and Chad might just trade off when she is traveling with Jordan.  They may not love each other but they both seem to love the dog. laugh out loud laugh out loud
I think people were just assuming they had joint custody of him. But when she first got him, it looks like she went with Matt (her brother) (on IG.) So I think the dog is essentially only hers. No paperwork involved or anything. But Chad most likely got close to the dog too, so she let him take him every once and a while. Though, now it seems like she's too pissed at him, to even share laugh out loud So, yeah, I think Jackson is just her dog.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Got it. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 1f436   This is a bit OT but here is another random thing I wonder about. Jordan and JoJo will be engaged...but I wonder why neither Luke or Aaron are engaged to their longtime girlfriends.  The things I ponder... laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Seabear wrote:Got it. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 1f436   This is a bit OT but here is another random thing I wonder about. Jordan and JoJo will be engaged...but I wonder why neither Luke or Aaron are engaged to their longtime girlfriends.  The things I ponder... laugh out loud laugh out loud
Neither are JoJo's two brothers. Marriage isn't for everybody. There's so many reasons and factors as to why people do and don't marry.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Can someone redirect me to the photo of Jordon with the guy who was getting married with the gun wall behind them.  (was it a shot gun wedding?  JK!)

I have searched but can't find it again.

TIA Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure