SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Reminds me so much of Effie and Peepee water.

Ha! Me too. People Water imploded soon after Jef and Emily. Maybe history will repeat itself in both regards.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Ok--
This is a discussion thread. 
Anyone is welcome to read and post in all threads, however, if you find you can not play well in the discussion sand box please refrain from playing here. 
Read, foe, post respectfully...but refrain on posting sarcasm, baiting etc to other members. (this is a passive aggressive way of attacking)
Also--if someone posts: "I think, I believe, I see, I feel---this is similar to saying IMO. 
Otherwise, please be mindful of posting something as your opinion when it is not fact.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Eviebloom wrote:

I saw just the opposite on last weeks show.  Jordan was proclaiming his love and long term intentions and she was sort of holding back.  Looks like it is a give and take here.  He is going to have to do some chasing now that some of the other guys are stepping up.

Seabear wrote:I just don't see any real feeling of love or emotion from any of them. Watching Jordan tell JoJo what she wanted to hear...seemed like Jordan saying what he needed to win the game and JoJo believing anything he says because she wants him as her prize. JoJo's reaction seems sincere but so lacking in self worth and Jordan's seemed very smooth and practiced...he is a competitive guy who is used to winning with women.

JMO

Jordan proclaiming his love and long term intentions had about as much feeling behind it as me reading the nutritional content off a cereal box. And the fact that JoJo was beyond thrilled with that outpouring of love was ridiculous considering what she supposedly went through with her last boyfriend. The whole thing had me rolling my eyes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:

I saw just the opposite on last weeks show.  Jordan was proclaiming his love and long term intentions and she was sort of holding back.  Looks like it is a give and take here.  He is going to have to do some chasing now that some of the other guys are stepping up.

Seabear wrote:I just don't see any real feeling of love or emotion from any of them. Watching Jordan tell JoJo what she wanted to hear...seemed like Jordan saying what he needed to win the game and JoJo believing anything he says because she wants him as her prize. JoJo's reaction seems sincere but so lacking in self worth and Jordan's seemed very smooth and practiced...he is a competitive guy who is used to winning with women.

JMO

Jordan proclaiming his love and long term intentions had about as much feeling behind it as me reading the nutritional content off a cereal box. And the fact that JoJo was beyond thrilled with that outpouring of love was ridiculous considering what she supposedly went through with her last boyfriend. The whole thing had me rolling my eyes.

I had the sense that Jordan was almost delivering a warning - he wants to fall in love; wants to be engaged; thinks they can get there, but kind of implying that she need to stop questioning him IMO.

I am intrigued by the balancing act that Jordan will have if he is F1. SEC games start September 1st but he will need to be covering practices and interviewing coaches long before then. He'll need to be on the road all of August in order to do a reasonable job as an SEC commentator, which doesn't leave much time for the talk show circuit that being F1 requires IMO.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:33 pm

eirekay wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:

JMO

I had the sense that Jordan was almost delivering a warning - he wants to fall in love; wants to be engaged; thinks they can get there, but kind of implying that she need to stop questioning him IMO.

I am intrigued by the balancing act that Jordan will have if he is F1.  SEC games start September 1st but he will need to be covering practices and interviewing coaches long before then.  He'll need to be on the road all of August in order to do a reasonable job as an SEC commentator, which doesn't leave much time for the talk show circuit that being F1 requires IMO.
Isn't the talk show circuit literally 3 or 4 days? It's GMA, JK, LWK, and then smaller interviews and that's about it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ok--
This is a discussion thread. 
Anyone is welcome to read and post in all threads, however, if you find you can not play well in the discussion sand box please refrain from playing here. 
Read, foe, post respectfully...but refrain on posting sarcasm, baiting etc to other members. (this is a passive aggressive way of attacking)
Also--if someone posts: "I think, I believe, I see, I feel---this is similar to saying IMO. 
Otherwise, please be mindful of posting something as your opinion when it is not fact.
Thank you.

Kasha, I've always been curious if that is your adorable dog in your profile picture?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Jordans new job definitely does not allow for JorJo to spend time together in RL like the past two couples have. And by time I mean together 24/7 out in the open...adjusting to a more regular everyday life.  Their transition will be more complicated because of this IMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I wonder why the founder doesn't list him on the website. Is that another one of Jordan's skewed versions of reality just like how he never cheated on his girlfriends or his various versions of his Raya account JMO
Just read the symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder...

" inflated sense of their own importance, excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement."

remind you of anyone?

yes, Chad.

Which Chad? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:17 pm

I think Jo and Jo will be able to spend time together just fine. I imagine she's going to travel with him. So it's not like he's just gonna leave her at home.. He'll obviously be busy during the day, but I don't see why she cant be his plus 1 at the events.. And this WILL most likely be their regular life. Traveling and media. That's what he wants and I think that's what she wants (at least I hope so laugh out loud) So there's no need to adjust to normal life, as that WILL be their normal life right off the bat.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:23 pm

^^ Honestly, I don't see it being THAT much different than the last two couples, let alone any of the couples. The couples usually travel together while promoting stuff, going to events, fundraisers, blah blah blah. They're usually always attached at the hip anyway no matter what they're doing/where they're going. I don't see Jordan and JoJo being any different. The only difference is this is probably more of a long term thing for them, as this is his actual career now..and not just attending events because they were the bachelor/bachelorette, etc.

IMO.

Sorry for double posting btw..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm with ya, Len. This is Joelle. Do we see her letting BBJ out of her sight for longer than 7-10 minutes like evah? I think not.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:30 pm

If that is their new all time life...a life on the road...does that mean Jackson goes back to ChadR?? hmmmmmm
jmo
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure