SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
nd4reality wrote:My goodness Alanna and lenn you guys are saying the same thing that I think for the most part.

I just also want to add that I do agree that it is unfair that she was able to know about Jordan prior to the meet and greet. Unfair to the other contestants and also incidentally unfair to Jordan.

jmo.
Birds of a feather continue to flock together! laugh out loud
laugh out loud we do, what can I say? #girlcrushactivated on both you and @Ash2214!

And yeah, thank you, I forgot she's from a Middle Eastern heiress family. laugh out loud she really needs a famous player's brother that he doesn't even talk to.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:snipped
This is fantastic and again, he has yet to comment on this new career.  Many people congratulated him on twitter when the news broke, but he remains silent.  That speaks volumes to me.

I'm curious. What volume does it speak? IMO there's something wrong with the picture that he is not thanking his congratulatory messages.

Maybe he does not wanted to be bombarded on SM about his infidelities on a thank you email to his his new boss.  That would look really bad to his new employer.  He is really lying low for now.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops...)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:My goodness Alanna and lenn you guys are saying the same thing that I think for the most part.

I just also want to add that I do agree that it is unfair that she was able to know about Jordan prior to the meet and greet. Unfair to the other contestants and also incidentally unfair to Jordan.

jmo.
laugh out loud we do, what can I say? #girlcrushactivated on both you and @Ash2214!

And yeah, thank you, I forgot she's from a Middle Eastern heiress family. laugh out loud she really needs a famous player's brother that he doesn't even talk to.
laugh out loud Same! I feel we'd get along like besties in real life laugh out loud! Love and always agree with what y'all have to say. And no probs. Sounds nice doesn't it?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Yes, he is laying low, but he could at least "like" congratulatory tweets. I just find it interesting that he hasn't said a single word or even acknowledged it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Alanna wrote:

laugh out loud Same! I feel we'd get along like besties in real life laugh out loud! Love and always agree with what y'all have to say. And no probs. Sounds nice doesn't it?

You all are fierce defenders and hilarious...i am sure the people who have you in their corner IRL are beyond lucky IMO :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote: Yes, he is laying low, but he could at least "like" congratulatory tweets.  I just find it interesting that he hasn't said a single word or even acknowledged it.  

IA Maybe he hasn't signed a contract yet. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:20 pm

^^maybe he waiting to see who will be his co-worker Hugesmile
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^maybe he waiting to see who will be his co-worker Hugesmile
cantstopl Good one.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:

You all are fierce defenders and hilarious...i am sure the people who have you in their corner IRL are beyond lucky IMO :cutesmile!:
Awww so sweet, Des! You're amazingggg. Without the gifs in the fan thread, we'd all be in a drought!  giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:23 pm

You may be right about that GA.
Old saying, don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This article dated March 11th, says

Last week, ABC sent a camera crew to film biographical segments of Jordan, visiting his parents house, as well as Pleasant Valley High School where he played quarterback before heading to Butte College and then Vanderbilt for his collegiate career.

"He loves adventures," said his father Ed Rodgers when asked about his younger son's appearance on The Bachelorette. "You're only young once, so you may as well go for it."
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/jordan-rodgers-to-be-contestant-on-the-bachelorette/38470668

I don't care because as soon as his named was leaked, and shortly after I had inside info and posted here that Caila was not the ette, IMO the writing and the script was on the wall.

Just putting out facts from what we know from the media, compared to what's being said by Jordan. His Dad is also quoted in that interview prior to March 11th.

So Jordy caught in another mistruth? Proof he can pull the wool on some, but not all. Facts not lining up. What a douche !

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:30 pm

^ How is that a mistruth..? That lines up with what he and US weekly said. Pretty simple to draw conclusions. I even did a timeline! laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure