SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:I'm guessing there is no "morals clause" in that new SEC contract.

Do you have facts on that?
It was clearly stated that they were guessing. Cmiiw but if someone is guessing, is it not intended that this is their belief rather than fact?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:12 pm

I didn't watch Jesse Palmer but from reading here, he's not a good lead.  But now, he is a pretty good college football analyst (according to my boys) in ESPN. So, who knows?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Mission accomplished for Jordan.  Now lets see who ultimately dumps who??  Since JoJo has given Jordan all the power in their relationship....I am guessing Jordan.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:14 pm

hae1001 wrote:Yes i agree @HEA i dont watch the sec network so just another month until I am done with him for good. Smiley i think what has bothered me so much about this whole scenario, is MF and TPTB have openned the doors for other semi famous people to come over and use this to get themselves to wherever they want to go in life. I realize that the same can be said for all the contestants, but no other contestants hav been catered to in the way that Jordouche has. This hasnt been the JoJo show, its been the Jordan show and now I see this becoming a more common thing.

In my opinion they have been harder on him than most contestants.   Many contestants have the same behavior as his and on this season but he is being singled out. *edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:15 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:I'm guessing there is no "morals clause" in that new SEC contract.

It's really sad, but look at the reality, how many professional athletes are cheaters, have children with multiple women? Good guys don't always win. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:17 pm

The producers help made him semi-famous. I had no idea who he was until his name was leaked to the media. jmo.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:18 pm

hae1001 wrote:Yes i agree @HEA i dont watch the sec network so just another month until I am done with him for good. Smiley i think what has bothered me so much about this whole scenario, is MF and TPTB have openned the doors for other semi famous people to come over and use this to get themselves to wherever they want to go in life. I realize that the same can be said for all the contestants, but no other contestants hav been catered to in the way that Jordouche has. This hasnt been the JoJo show, its been the Jordan show and now I see this becoming a more common thing.

I could not say it better
that is definitely an open door for in between forgotten hasbeen celeb....... geezzz i so hope not
the interest part of this show was that everyone could somehow relate. none of them were celeb. very good looking, yes. models, some, successful guys, a lot... but none had a tabloid record.
so if now they will be celeb.... this will loose completely interest and motivation from my part.

Seabear wrote:Mission accomplished for Jordan.  Now lets see who ultimately dumps who??  Since JoJo has given Jordan all the power in their relationship....I am guessing Jordan.

JMO

if she picks him. if she did, then she only has to eat her plate now.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Well I would bet he could have gotten this job without a few weeks exposure on the Bachelorette. Unless it is tied to ABC somehow and then I will assume it was a preshow arrangement and feel even more bummed that this is how Jojo's season turned out.  JMO. Just keep reminding myself that I'm loving a lot about the season and I will continue to until the F3 elimination and then try to block out what a terrible ending it has. IMO.

ETA - ABC and SEC network both owned by Disney from what I can see, so there you go. IMO probably a prearranged deal for "appearing" on the show.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He has the perfect broadcasting voice!  Good for him!  clapping!

and Intellegence plus knowledge of sports.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Mazel tov, BBJ!!! Such a BA. Trolls for chicks all night long, runs his Metpro business and now he's going to work at SEC. Gotta give the guy credit. Endless energy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Dessler wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
or talent clause.

he has the talent IMO, there videos of him on youtube on sport channel talking about football..really good :yes:

Agreed. He is quite talented! It's getting chilly in here. I better grab my winter coat! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:22 pm

no wonder he looked so happy in this video interview... he just does not care what the tabloids say now. not one bit. he has a job, maybe a girl... and most of all, he will live the lifestyle he always had with groupies knocking at his door or kneeling at his feet...IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure