SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Can someone redirect me to the photo of Jordon with the guy who was getting married with the gun wall behind them.  (was it a shot gun wedding?  JK!)

I have searched but can't find it again.

TIA  Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BHTBjK-DVBF/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:14 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Can someone redirect me to the photo of Jordon with the guy who was getting married with the gun wall behind them.  (was it a shot gun wedding?  JK!)

I have searched but can't find it again.

TIA  Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BHTBjK-DVBF/

Thank you! Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:16 pm

I find it interesting that Jordan hasn't liked any tweets or made any comments yet about his new job. He seems to be just focusing on his girl right now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I find it interesting that Jordan hasn't liked any tweets or made any comments yet about his new job.   He seems to be just focusing on his girl right now.  

:blowkiss :swinginglove
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I find it interesting that Jordan hasn't liked any tweets or made any comments yet about his new job.   He seems to be just focusing on his girl right now.  

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Seabear wrote:Got it. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 1f436   This is a bit OT but here is another random thing I wonder about. Jordan and JoJo will be engaged...but I wonder why neither Luke or Aaron are engaged to their longtime girlfriends.  The things I ponder... laugh out loud laugh out loud
Neither are JoJo's two brothers. Marriage isn't for everybody. There's so many reasons and factors as to why people do and don't marry.

IMO.

I understand marriage isn't for everyone.  I do also wonder why Ben and Mindy aren't engaged.  But definitely to each his own.  I guess it is just Jordan and JoJo who want to tie the knot.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:17 pm

No, they want to date and see where it goes. Again, I wish they would nix the engagement part of this show. Utterly ridiculous, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:30 pm

An agreement to just date at the end is not romantic enough for the Right Reasons viewers. JPG was practically the devil to them. If you're not ready to propose after 3 dates and 15 minute conversations at cocktail parties on a 2 1/2 month schedule then you're a commoner and a lunatic. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:An agreement to just date at the end is not romantic enough for the Right Reasons viewers. JPG was practically the devil to them. If you're not ready to propose after 3 dates and 15 minute conversations at cocktail parties on a 2 1/2 month schedule then you're a commoner and a lunatic. cheeky

And ironically, at 11 months, JPG and Nikki clock in at one of the longer Bachelor relationships. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:An agreement to just date at the end is not romantic enough for the Right Reasons viewers. JPG was practically the devil to them. If you're not ready to propose after 3 dates and 15 minute conversations at cocktail parties on a 2 1/2 month schedule then you're a commoner and a lunatic. cheeky

I actually liked JPG for sticking it to TPTB. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 25 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Very cheeky Blu! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by freddieK Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:58 pm

A pretty extensive video with Jordan on Garbage Time with Katie Nolan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rsSbnZ8Idw

He seems likeable, but one can see how he can charm and talk his way out of things.

freddieK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure