SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:11 pm

freddieK wrote:A pretty extensive video with Jordan on Garbage Time with Katie Nolan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rsSbnZ8Idw

He seems likeable, but one can see how he can charm and talk his way out of things.

It's the same where those girls said they warned their friends about Jordy but some still refused to listen and hooked up with him anywho. Some want their pants charmed off of them and some see through that kind of dude imo. :Nod:  

There's a saying, a dog looks down when he lies to you, but a snake stares you straight in the eye. I think it's  going to be interesting to watch Jordy.

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:15 pm

^ I think he was perfectly normal in that video IMO. He wasn't flirting with her...just being himself. He's obvi a goofy/playful kinda guy. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:41 pm

I just can't warm up to him. Every time I hear him have a conversation he talks as if he's trying to be someone he's not. One big act IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Thank you GA. I was trying to place what it is about the guy that I can't get behind and I just always seem to feel he is phony baloney. I hope for two things to continue this season: That I see some real vulnerability from him and that I actually see some sweet moments... In my opinion it's a little late in the game for either but hope springs eternal.... Otherwise he will continue to come off as someone who is trying real hard to sell me something.
ETA: In my opinion.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just can't warm up to him. Every time I hear him have a conversation he talks as if he's trying to be someone he's not. One big act IMO.

I agree, GA. It's like he's trying so hard to impress somebody. I will admit he has a fairly nice voice and I can see him being good at his new job because he sure has got the gift of gab going on. laugh out loud

I didn't see him coming off as flirting with her tho. It was more so that he was trying too hard to come off as cool, I guess. In the end he may be an alright dude, but he's gonna have to give me more to go by than just his love of hearing his own voice. ; )

ETA::: Although I have given him a great review on his speaking voice, I won't be wandering into his fan thread just yet lololololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:04 am

Blustering?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:05 am

LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I just can't warm up to him. Every time I hear him have a conversation he talks as if he's trying to be someone he's not. One big act IMO.

I agree, GA. It's like he's trying so hard to impress somebody. I will admit he has a fairly nice voice and I can see him being good at his new job because he sure has got the gift of gab going on. laugh out loud

I didn't see him coming off as flirting with her tho. It was more so that he was trying too hard to come off as cool, I guess. In the end he may be an alright dude, but he's gonna have to give me more to go by than just his love of hearing his own voice. ; )

ETA::: Although I have given him a great review on his speaking voice, I won't be wandering into his fan thread just yet lololololol

If you happen to change your mind, we will welcome you with open arms! yes laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:09 am

casjacknick wrote:Thank you GA. I was trying to place what it is about the guy that I can't get behind and I just always seem to feel he is phony baloney. I hope for two things to continue this season: That I see some real vulnerability from him and that I actually see some sweet moments... In my opinion it's a little late in the game for either but hope springs eternal.... Otherwise he will continue to come off as someone who is trying real hard to sell me something.
ETA: In my opinion.

From the press release, it sounds like we might get to see a less confident Jordan on his HTD. I think they are trying to mess with his head. Imagine that! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:11 am

^^^^Haha. TPTB are so clever...not! Just glad to see both Jo and BBJ so happy post show. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:39 am

LoveDovez wrote: snipped

First bold, exactly, gift of gab full of BS, that's how he comes across to me.

Second bold, he rambles on and on in part of that vid like one does when they like to hear their own voice and IMO they are trying to come across as confident. Good description.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:08 am

Was this posted? Mad Jordan is weird Jordan laugh out loud. Do we know what's it's about?

https://amp.twimg.com/v/d9364c62-0406-40a7-bf85-2ce11f5cbf75

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:18 am

^^This was after James snitched to JoJo and JoJo told Jordon about it--Jordon was not happy and swirled his wine and shook his foot without saying anything to the guys--the guys knew something was wrong.  I feel the producers put James T up to that snitch about Jordon as it was just out of character for him.  IRL he is so happy go lucky and friendly that it doesn't seem to be in his character to say bad things about the other guys.  When James was safe at the RC, Jordon gave him a reassuring grab on the shoulder, the guy hug/tap.   So all is well between them I hope  
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure