SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:37 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote: Yes, he is laying low, but he could at least "like" congratulatory tweets.  I just find it interesting that he hasn't said a single word or even acknowledged it.  

Has the position been officially confirmed by SEC?  Or are we still relying on the Tweets that recently came out.  If it hasn't "officially" been confirmed, I would think he would hold off on acknowledging the congratulations until it is announced.  JMO

Some guy from Fox Sports supposedly confirmed, but I haven't found anything from the SEC Network or Jordan.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:37 pm

He just liked one tweet about the job about an hour ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:40 pm

The mystery is solved! I can finally sleep at night! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:The mystery is solved!  I can finally sleep at night!  giggling

cantstopl you guys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:He just liked one tweet about the job about an hour ago.
I wonder if he just turned to Jo in the shv and said, "I've got what I wanted, can you see yourself out? And please toss me my app-prepared phone on the way out"?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:He just liked one tweet about the job about an hour ago.
I wonder if he just turned to Jo in the shv and said, "I've got what I wanted, can you see yourself out? And please toss me my app-prepared phone on the way out"?
100% likely  :gotcha:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:01 pm

I wonder why that bothered some people? (He not validating his job)
Who cares? Let's get this show on the road. More hugs,kisses
and throwing against the wall. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I wonder why that bothered some people? (He not validating his job)
Who cares? Let's get this show on the road. More hugs,kisses
and throwing against the wall. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 54 3806527698

Maybe I'm some people? IDK

My opinion is he's getting congratulatory messages on SM, why wouldn't he thank them? Like I said, maybe he hasn't finalized a contract? I can't see them putting it out there if it wasn't finalized. I find it rude not to acknowledge someone who has taken the time to congratulate you IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:09 pm

If the only source abt the job so far has been a tabloid (before the fox reporter at least) then I can understand why he wouldn't say anything. Really, all he could comment was "I cannot confirm nor deny..." until the SEC is ready to release the announcement.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Yeah put me down as someone who went hmmmm. This is the first step in a career he wants you'd think he'd acknowledge people who were happy for him. It made me think one of a few things: either he wasn't sure it was his, he was too busy to notice the congrats or he was worried this could somehow steal Jojo's lime light although that one doesn't seem likely to me as I don't feel it does steal her lime light. I think she's more than likely happy for him. Maybe they were discussing it, as couples should, and he wasn't positive he was taking it. Who knows.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Wait, it hasn't been officially announced by the company themselves?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:20 pm

GA, that was my understanding. Someone cmiiw

edit: a number of media outlines are reporting it, like People online, but they source a fox reporter

Last edited by BKay on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure