SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:20 pm

^Nope. ESPN hasn't said a thing. They are usually very good with their media releases.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:22 pm

There may have been good reason for him not responding.
And I personally see no importance. He apparently did make
some gesture today. All is well.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Well then, no wonder I thought something was not right.

Who was the original tweet from? What's his association?

If it hasn't been formally announced, then it's not a done deal IMO. I would think they would get that out there as soon as he signed on the dotted line. Usually networks like to get their media releases before the rumours start.

I apologize, I thought the tweet who ever that was, was someone from the network. Sorry I have no idea how SEC works. (Or what it even stands for)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well then, no wonder I thought something was not right.

Who was the original tweet from? What's his association?

If it hasn't been formally announced, then it's not a done deal IMO. I would think they would get that out there as soon as he signed on the dotted line. Usually networks like to get their media releases before the rumours start.

I apologize, I thought the tweet who ever that was, was someone from the network. Sorry I have no idea how SEC works. (Or what it even stands for)

The original tweet was by a guy who works for Fox Sports, which funnily enough is a rival to ESPN.

SEC is Southeastern Conference. It's one of the major conferences in college sports. They have their own network which is owned by ESPN.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 87b72b10 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 86669110 wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:28 pm

My guess is he has been laying low, so the media and people on SM don't jump on him like a rabid dog.  I'm looking at you meathead Chad!

That being said, he liked a tweet about his new job today, so it must be a done deal.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:30 pm

RS said the fella that announced the job in the first place is well tied to SEC, so he'd know. And that perhaps they're waiting for the season to finish airing before letting his position be known.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Clay Travis, from Fox Sports, sent out the original congratulatory tweet, but no one from ESPN / SEC Network has confirmed.

Here it is:

Clay Travis @ClayTravis
So @SECNetwork just gave @JRodgers11 a rose too. Congrats on the new gig.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Thanks for the explanations!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:My guess is he has been laying low, so the media and people on SM don't jump on him like a rabid dog.  I'm looking at you meathead Chad!

That being said, he liked a tweet about his new job today, so it must be a done deal.  

This is good news. I too think he is probably laying low till sometime in the future. This makes sense and IMO is the right thing to do. Announce when he is ready or wants to.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:01 pm

BohemianNika wrote:2pop
I was dreading the rest of the season, after Wells was sent packing and knowing that Jordan is the spoiled F1. But this is actually fun. So thank you for that! Hugesmile
Stick around, get comfy and order more snacks as I'm sure it will be discussed again. I think this is the second or third time. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:03 pm

umngirl wrote:^Nope. ESPN hasn't said a thing. They are usually very good with their media releases.
LOL then someone needs to get their stuff together. 
It reminds me of the whole announcing him for the season, yeah, no, yeah, no, yeah ok--yeah.
Sounds to me he has either not been offered the job or it has not been finalized yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'll keep saying it til my fingers are blue (laugh out loud not really), JoJo doesn't NEED the recognition of being engaged/married to AARON RODERS' little brother, when she could actually marry someone who is wayyy more rich and famous and that doesn't have "little brother" attached to his name. The girl is friends with big time Hockey and Basketball players. She could of gotten engaged to one of them! Richer, more wealthy, and no name tagged attached to them! BUT..she chose Jordan. And it's because she LOVES HIM. 

IMO.
Don't worry, we can always go blue fingered together laugh out loud Of all the things against BBJ, his fame, which doesn't exist, is the argument that makes no sense to me personally. This guy isn't famous or anything on his own, literally he's someone's brother! Jo and her family are friends with huge name movie stars and pro players. Why in the world would she care about dating a famous player's lil bro? 

Essentially it boils down (imo) that she can be the Olivia in this situation from everything we've seen and know about her, her friends and her family. So to me, she chose BBJ not because of his non-existent fame but IN SPITE of it. For whatever crazy reason, let's say love, BBJ is worth more to her than fame.

In this format she didn't exactly have a more famous or rich option ... just saying.

She made her decision in agreeing to be the Bachelorette, not in picking Jordan.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure