SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:06 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'll keep saying it til my fingers are blue (laugh out loud not really), JoJo doesn't NEED the recognition of being engaged/married to AARON RODERS' little brother, when she could actually marry someone who is wayyy more rich and famous and that doesn't have "little brother" attached to his name. The girl is friends with big time Hockey and Basketball players. She could of gotten engaged to one of them! Richer, more wealthy, and no name tagged attached to them! BUT..she chose Jordan. And it's because she LOVES HIM. 

IMO.
Don't worry, we can always go blue fingered together laugh out loud Of all the things against BBJ, his fame, which doesn't exist, is the argument that makes no sense to me personally. This guy isn't famous or anything on his own, literally he's someone's brother! Jo and her family are friends with huge name movie stars and pro players. Why in the world would she care about dating a famous player's lil bro? 

Essentially it boils down (imo) that she can be the Olivia in this situation from everything we've seen and know about her, her friends and her family. So to me, she chose BBJ not because of his non-existent fame but IN SPITE of it. For whatever crazy reason, let's say love, BBJ is worth more to her than fame.

In this format she didn't exactly have a more famous or rich option ... just saying.

She made her decision in agreeing to be the Bachelorette, not in picking Jordan.
She technically did agree to pick Jordan since it seems she DID pick him. Now it's her decision to stay with him. And so on and so forth. The point was, she knows famous and rich people already, Jordan is small potatoes for her, I'm guessing.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:07 pm

I am old enough to say that if I have to start a relationship with a guy, and have exes warning me about the guy, and with RAYA...stuff, and a guy like James Taylor warning me, I will pass on the guy. Why? because I value myself enough to know that I deserve better.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Yep. Couldn't have said it better myself. Too many fish in the sea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:16 pm

And in her very specific case three other fish already in her barrel begging to be shot.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:38 pm

casjacknick wrote:And in her very specific case three other fish already in her barrel begging to be shot.

But to all intents and purposes, from the edit, those other three fishes don't float her boat (LOL). JMO

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 56 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:41 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
casjacknick wrote:And in her very specific case three other fish already in her barrel begging to be shot.

But to all intents and purposes, from the edit, those other three fishes don't float her boat (LOL). JMO

Too many people not only want their boats to float, but to plane out of the water, seemingly unaware that isn't sustainable, and seemingly not caring if that means they will have to splash down hard and heavy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:40 pm

chase4me wrote:I am old enough to say that if I have to start a relationship with a guy, and have exes warning me about the guy, and with RAYA...stuff, and a guy like James Taylor warning me, I will pass on the guy. Why? because I value myself enough to know that I deserve better.  

WORD!!!
Good Post I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Sorry, James T who has self promoted at every turn and complained that Jordan was entitled for telling him the rules of poker. Please, immust be entitled too because if you don't know the rules to a game we are playing I will tell you. 

I am over James T, he is self promoting and using this show for every thing he can get, I see him displaying what everyone claimed that Jordan and Luke would do that I have not seen from them on my screen so far.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:51 pm

I heard James T's aunt said on Twitter that he went on the show for his music career and had no interest in JoJo. This isn't the first time she tattled on him either... laugh out loud

Sorry that was off topic.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Yes, good idea to stay on topic, please and thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am over James T, he is self promoting and using this show for every thing he can get, I see him displaying what everyone claimed that Jordan and Luke would do that I have not seen from them on my screen so far.

lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I heard James T's aunt said on Twitter that he went on the show for his music career and had no interest in JoJo. This isn't the first time she tattled on him either...

This is what I find aggravating though - not because I'm fan-girling over Jordan, but because fair is fair - nothing is made of people like James or the others who are milking their 15, but because Jordan is the spoiled f1, he is brutally condemned.

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:12 pm

@Bkay, It's unfortunate that Jordan's made some exes very unhappy by his choice of life style and his ambition to be famous at all cost....that is the problem. And I think it's his past that caught up with him. I'm yet to see an exe defending Jordan though. James and the others don't have exes out there saying that they went on the bachelorette to seek fame.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure