SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Wasn't there a female that defended him, not just his guy friends after RS started his ranting?  Or am I remembering wrong / confusing him with someone else?

And what have I missed?  How do we know he's after fame at all cost? question
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Wasn't there a female that defended him, not just his guy friends after RS started his ranting?  Or am I remembering wrong / confusing him with someone else?

And what have I missed?  How do we know he's after fame at all cost?

JMO

I'm not sure if this is what you're remembering or not, but a female friend from college took to social media, posted a picture with him, and talked about how good of a guy he is. Also, I agree on your last couple of sentences.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you're remembering or not, but a female friend from college took to social media, posted a picture with him, and talked about how good of a guy he is. Also, I agree on your last couple of sentences.

Yes, that's it.  I just couldn't remember if it was a friend or gf.  Thanks!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Wasn't there a female that defended him, not just his guy friends after RS started his ranting?  Or am I remembering wrong / confusing him with someone else?

And what have I missed?  How do we know he's after fame at all cost? question
IMO, we don't we have Brittany who put her name to her claim, so I give her some credit that Jordan probably did cheat on her in 2014. Everyone is just anonymous women hiding behind RS. If and when they put their names to their accusations, and we can see they weren't actually dating someone else themselves maybe I will believe them, until then they are just trolls to me. And I do remember a woman who went to Vandy with Jordan defended him.

Jordan unfortunately seems to want to work at soemthinng after the show instead of just post selfies and make paid appearances, so he is obviously just after fame. Seems pretty ridiculous to me. He is smarmy, but he has self promoted the least of all the guys during this whole airing of the show. So if he just wants the game and exposure he is really kicking it up IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:33 pm

chase4me wrote:@Bkay, It's unfortunate that Jordan's made some exes very unhappy by his choice of life style and his ambition to be famous at all cost....that is the problem.  And I think it's his past that caught up with him. I'm yet to see an exe defending Jordan though.  James and the others don't have exes out there saying that they went on the bachelorette to seek fame.

But it's James' aunt who is saying it about him. I find that to be worse than a disgruntled ex. And for all we know about "all" the women complaining about Jordan, it may all stem from one source.

Last edited by BKay on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Well, A female friend is not an exe. I wish an exe will come out and say nice things about Jordan to balance all the bad stuff out there. Besides, it's his exe Brittany F who pointed out that Jordan was basically seeking fame desperately and called him a liar too..

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:41 pm

chase4me wrote:@Bkay, It's unfortunate that Jordan's made some exes very unhappy by his choice of life style and his ambition to be famous at all cost....that is the problem.  And I think it's his past that caught up with him. I'm yet to see an exe defending Jordan though.  James and the others don't have exes out there saying that they went on the bachelorette to seek fame.

well it is a bit more than 'unhappy' IMO... one called him a cheater (Brittany) and the other one a liar (Jordan Pruitt) and you are very right about nobody came to say that he is a great boyfriend. All I see on his IG is a man who like to drink and party and act like a kiddo making selfies. I did not see anything about spending his time for a good cause so far. The image he projects is a spoiled rotten kid who just want to party.... IMO

Maybe his new contract has a clause upon how he will be edited and how his exit will be portrayed? They probably want a clean image. So far, it is not really working. but it is a thought here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:43 pm

He probably just has the Bestest Trainer Ever as an ex and everyone else was just casual or not committed to the point that anything was cheating.

Anyway, this all reminds me of a convo I just had with some friends who are causal viewers. My friend pretty much said: "yeah, he's an ahole, but I'm kinda in love with him." I think there's some truth to that laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 pm

His other exs may be like me and actually like their privacy.  Meaning they do not want to deal with tons of fangirls and those who are not fans attacking them for no reason, simply because they decided to stand up for him.  Because those that do not like him and constantly leave rude negative comments would then start to do the same on them, if they're accounts were public or if they (the negative nellies) could find a way to leave a comment anyway.  

Personally, I wouldn't want my name out there and associated with the negative and show, because your just opening yourself up for attacks, even when trying to do a good thing.  Sometimes you have to pick your battles and he seems to be handling it and hanging in there just fine.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:20 pm

James may not have ex's saying he went on for fame, but rather his very own Aunt who says he did and that he had no interest in Jojo, so i guess which is worse a few strange women that claim to be ex's and possibly a little disgruntled or my own family member's...I'd say the family members hold a little more weight in my book. :yes: JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Again, it will be nice and helpful if an exe comes out to defend him. Besides, Jordan's dad also alluded that the goal for his son was to land a broadcasting job (paraphrasing). So in the case of Jordan, it's the exes and the dad.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

James may not have ex's saying he went on for fame, but rather his very own Aunt who says he did and that he had no interest in Jojo, so i guess which is worse a few strange women that claim to be ex's and possibly a little disgruntled  or my own family member's...I'd say the family members hold a little more weight in my book. :yes: JMO

claimed to be exes?
I think it is fact that britany was his long term girfriend, not 'a strange woman that claim to be ex' IMO
Jordan Pruitt was also in contact (many flirting public tweets) and she called him a liar
red flag upon red flag upon red flag. I think this guy is as ready to stay with one woman as to receive a lighting while shaving his face...... IMO
:thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure