SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Seabear wrote:This is the same family that thought plain vanilla religious Ben was a questionable bad choice and were not supportive ...I wonder what made Jordan seem like such a great pick that chasing him was worth the risk??  JoJo seemed to want both relationships.  Interesting dichotomy.   JMO

Maybe they sensed that he just wasn't into their sister/daughter? They had been in reality tv land before and know that their Ben was required to keep some women longer than he probably wanted. Maybe, just maybe they sensed more of Jordan actually caring for JoJo? On paper Ben maybe a better man overall, but IRL a Ben who was already head over heels in love with Lauren was not a good fit for JoJo. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Seabear wrote:This is the same family that thought plain vanilla religious Ben was a questionable bad choice and were not supportive ...I wonder what made Jordan seem like such a great pick that chasing him was worth the risk??  JoJo seemed to want both relationships.  Interesting dichotomy.   JMO
That was only the brothers laugh out loud Mom and dad were more than supportive. It's to be seen how the brothers will act/feel towards the f2. Based on the expressions JoJo was making and the words coming out of her mouth when she was asked about how they reacted to her f2 this season, seems they were about the same as last season. Like has been said, sometimes all it is is a feeling you get with someone. Logistics, consequences, better options don't matter at the end of the day..if that feeling is there. Just because Jordan and Ben were/are different, doesn't mean she couldn't have wanted both relationships. Different people bring out different emotions within you. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Thanks for the insight Lennox.  I felt JoJo was sincere in her feelings for both guys.  She is definitely more into Jordan so maybe the family saw that and that made the whole thing a green light.  Obviously at the end of the day JoJo is an adult and this time the choices are hers so it allows for a very different outcome.  I wish her the best.
I don't see Jordan as a bad guy.  I just have a hard time believing he is ready to be engaged or even in a serious committed relationship.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:17 pm

SB imo we have not yet seen the family reactions to Jordan or even Robbie for that matter.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:25 pm

KK4 wrote:I just find him to be smarmy, if that's a word. Don't care for him at all...at all.

Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan had JoJo at hello, imo.  The tone of her voice when she said "it's nice to meet you" was hilarious!   She is always trying to touch him and be near him.  She almost sat on top of him at the cocktail party during the last episode!  laugh out loud   The girl really has no chill when she is around Jordan.  None.  Nada.   wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 3806527698 
Yeah smarmy is the word for me too.  And to the bolded i would say well before that hello imo.

I just watch the show for my own fun and enjoyment and I most love a season when I love the final couple.  But often I don't and this is one of those for me.  As much as last Bach I preferred the story of Jojo and Ben, this season I prefer the stories of Jojo and Chase/Luke.  I'm sure she and Jordan will be fine in RL for however long it lasts and maybe they are a great fit, but I don't much care about that.  I just want to be entertained while I watch and Jordan ain't doin it for me in that regard.  Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:27 pm

Nd4, I am basing my comments on the recent posts in this thread. That is all.  Maybe my opinion will change after watching the HT's.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:31 pm

I was watching E News last night and they don't see a love connection this season either. At least that what I gather from the segment.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan had JoJo at hello, imo.  The tone of her voice when she said "it's nice to meet you" was hilarious!   She is always trying to touch him and be near him.  She almost sat on top of him at the cocktail party during the last episode!  laugh out loud   The girl really has no chill when she is around Jordan.  None.  Nada.   wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 30 3806527698

Actually I think he had her March 6th when he was announced as being cast for the show and she wasn't even announced yet as the 'ette.

IA with the rest of your post. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:43 pm

I totally believe Jordan was cast for JoJo and the whole season was predetermined. I never have felt anyone else had a chance of being F1.  If Jordan had chosen to leave I think JoJo would have been single. I can see that JoJo is obsessed with Jordan. I just don't buy what Jordan is selling. He just comes across as competitive guy who has an easy time with the ladies and knows how to use his charm to win.  The overly scripted and painfully obvious storylines have made this season a tedious snoozer to watch. I can't even root for anyone because it is all so UnReal.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:45 pm

I loved your post Seabear!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:01 am

But the thing to me is that BBJ doesn't need to sell anything if he didn't want Jo. He can have any woman he wants really, and doesn't need Jo for anything, including his new job. Why stay and sell something if he didn't want to be f1 and be with this girl specifically? I see no upside to him in this if he's playing her. I guess like with everything, time will tell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:48 am

Can't stand either one of them... they deserve each other...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure