SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:23 pm

If JoJo and Jordan were just in this for the "wrong reasons" why would they care about a failed relationship? Wouldn't the whole point be to NOT care? My math is NOT rusty at all laugh out loud As far as everything else, there's just too many points to "correct" and/or "dispense" that I can't even get into it. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by grace8136 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally don't understand the sentiment of "not standing somebody" and/or believing people "deserve each other" because of that. First of all, if I don't personally know someone, I don't believe I'd care to allow myself to feel so strongly towards them negatively. If they didn't harm me or my loved ones physically or emotionally...I couldn't give less of a sh*t. Lastly, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone else based on an internal dislike without having much merit. If I don't like somebody, for whatever reason(s), it's nothing more. If I don't care enough to know you..then I don't care enough to have a strong dislike towards you. A+B=C.

^ All MY OPINION. In my mind, the above makes the most logical sense, to me. I respect everyone else's words.

That works on the flip side too. I don't get why people feel so strongly towards these reality stars. Either extreme about people not in our actual lives is perplexing to me.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:48 pm

I believe BBJ will surprise everyone. Time will tell, but I believe he fell fell in love with the adorable Jo. Ben did at one point too. She is a great gal and has a lot to offer imo. I have a feeling we will see a ton of support from "her" guys post show.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Please be careful when discussion opinions. Remember everyone on this forum is entitled to their opinions, whether they like someone dislike someone, can't stand someone. It's not within the rules to judge "members" opinions.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally don't understand the sentiment of "not standing somebody" and/or believing people "deserve each other" because of that. First of all, if I don't personally know someone, I don't believe I'd care to allow myself to feel so strongly towards them negatively. If they didn't harm me or my loved ones physically or emotionally...I couldn't give less of a sh*t. Lastly, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone else based on an internal dislike without having much merit. If I don't like somebody, for whatever reason(s), it's nothing more. If I don't care enough to know you..then I don't care enough to have a strong dislike towards you. A+B=C.

^ All MY OPINION. In my mind, the above makes the most logical sense, to me. I respect everyone else's words.

That works on the flip side too. I don't get why people feel so strongly towards these reality stars. Either extreme about people not in our actual lives is perplexing to me.
Yeah, I agree. I said that two pages ago. Though like I said, I rather focus on admirable qualities than negative ones.
IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:US weekly said that he started audioning for broadcasting positions around the time he got back from filming/before the show started airing. Seems likely that his new gig happened pretty fast.

IMO.
I will never believe something was not in the works before he was approached for the show. 
I think he was put on the show to help show people who he was and make a name for himself other than Aaron's little brother. 
Then he was on the group ESPN date. That wasn't just chance. Too many coincidences. 
From the time filming ended to the time it aired was a very tight window. I don't believe for a minute he did not have things in the works way before that. 
Remember Bryant Gumbel and Greg Gumbel?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:18 pm

None of these rags are expert at anything except lining a guinea pigs cage or for the cat litter box. MOO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:21 pm

^ Don't know. Just going off of what was said. I thought US Weekly was one of the only reliable mags other than People...?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:25 pm

@Kashathediva, can you fill me in here? What has Bryant Gumbel and Greg Gumbel got to do with the Bachelorette, and Jordan?

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Their professional profiles have both been bonuses to the other. It's happened with other family members this is only one that came to my mind immediately.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Their professional profiles have both been bonuses to the other. It's happened with other family members this is only one that came to my mind immediately.

True and Eli and Peyton could one day be another duo. :yes: Jordan and Aaron? Not looking good so far .

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:21 pm

IMO Jordan benefits from the exposure of being on the show because he gets name recognition and SM followers to give some platform to sell as a reason to hire him as a sports broadcaster..other than his previous only claim to Fame..being Aaron Rodgers little brother. I have no doubt being Aaron Rodgers little brother gave Jordan an entree for a look see with the NFL to assess if he had the same stuff as Aaron.  He did not....so No NFL. But Jordan is a good talker and now has a name to sell soooo welcome to SEC. His success of failure will be relative to his own talents now. It is a win for Jordan...and his team...well played IMO.

I don't think Jordan was ever going to land the Lead based on how OTT obsessed JoJo was about him. The outcome has been obvious since Jordan stepped out of the limo. I think MF was not happy at how obvious the attraction was and had to work overtime to concoct any credible storyline that JoJo was interested in anyone but Jordan. It did not work. So IMO MF was not happy and Jordan's negative edit reflects that opinion. I think Jordan probably likes JoJo and the F1 was his best option. I doubt they will make it to the altar.

I actually think JoJo has lessoned her marketability with her Bachelorette role. IMO she was much more likable and respected before her desperation toward Jordan. The opinion on this season being scripted and boring is not unwarranted. The problem is even with past seasons that were trainwrecks...the emotions and storyline seemed real. That is not how this season comes across. This season appears all very predetermined...so the drama is not believable..but oh so contrived.   JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure