SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:59 pm

^^ Agree with this. One more episode to come with this same topic and then the media rounds at the end for sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 pm

All I can say is thank goodness Jordan is such a polarizing character or what else would we talk about? In my opinion, of course. My opinion on last night is he could have said more and he could have said less. He could have just said, my brother will be busy and go into it in more depth if he needed to when they have their off camera fantasy suite time; he also could have said my brothers no good, awful girly friend hates us and keeps him away. He said something very much in between. Meh, I expected something more from the bad boy but I wasn't impressed with him either.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:27 pm

20 seconds after beginning his intro, jordan was mentioning his brother Aaron AND said it was not easy to be in his shadow. So IMO it was no brain that this would be use and re-use and re-re-used all along the season. Sure enough, chad did, the guys did, heck HE did when he told her ILY and we will see it at hometown AGAIN. I'm honestly starting an indigestion of Aaron's brother sob sob story at this point. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 1646190589

There is a reason why jordan was l leaked 11 days to the press/tabloid (9 or 10 does not make much difference IMO). This gave us plenty of time to know who he was but more than that WHO was his famous brother! Because lets face it, who knew of this guy who once played NFL, who once was a background actor? He even lied when she said he is a sport reporter (not verbatim) in episode 1. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 1646190589

Sorry but not sorry. If he truly wanted to be out of his brother's shadow, he should NEVER talk about him. Most especially if there is a feud with his brother as we saw the premise next episode (Luke). So Jordan is using his brother's name to open doors for me. Playing victim because he is not holding the when and how is a pack of BS. Obviously for years (he mentioned that it started when he was a kid) his brother was the one to beat. He even mentioned that he was an angry kid, which I understand, when a kid, having a brother more successful, more talked about etc.. this must have been difficult (no sarcasm here). But he is no longer a kid. He is an adult and knows how to use his brother's name NOW. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 1646190589

The other thing that we stopped talking is that Olivia do support Britany and Olivia is Aaron's long time boyfriend. Did we see anything else about Britany or Olivia or even Aaron? So again, sorry but not sorry for poor little victim jordan today who maybe because of the show got a SEC sport job proposal. He made a very conscious decision to mention his brother's name when he was cast by the production, they used him, he used them. he got a job. good for him. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 1646190589

So for me, this next hometown WOUNDED little boy, is just an act and if it is not then he should have remained quiet about his brother... but then, not sure he would have been cast eh? wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 1646190589

EVERYTHING is MY opinion. TYVM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:16 pm

IMO The bad blood is clearly mutual between Jordan and his brother as evidenced by his brother's gf liking negative posts about him on IG. Maybe I just can't really understand it bc my family is so close knit, not just immediate family but even my extended family, so under no circumstance could someone I date feel it's okay to say or even insinuate anything negative about any of my family members on a public forum, I don't care if it's the truth.  And while I don't think Jordan threw his brother under the bus, he definitely left a lot of room open for negative interpretation of their situation. That's just my opinion

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Can someone that watches accesshollywood tonight let us know what Steve says about the ETTE and Jordan please?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:24 pm

So Jordan gets the blame for bringing up his brother last night, interesting, things that make you go hmmmm no idea

I'll definitely go back and watch the episode again...What I saw and heard is something different as I could have sworn he stated my "Middle brother" will not be there, it was Jojo who brought up Aaron's name, and Yes then he went on to vaguely explain there is a non-existent relationship there right now.

IMO....I don't see at all where he is continuing to play the whoa me card at all.

I can though see that there is still hurt there. Being compared all of your life to a brother who has had much greater success at a sport you both loved so much. No to say Aaron is to blame, but I rather put the blame on the coaches, schools, recruites etc who continued the comparison.
Unfortunately when there is this much hurt on behalf of one party, it can linger for decades, whether child or adult.

It appears that Jordan is trying to get out of the shadows of his brother since his retired.
He is moving on to other aspirations that he loves like coaching kids who play the game,( from all accounts of the latest camp he coached at, the kids love him and appreciated him as a coach) or whether he is trying to dabble in sports broad casting for the SEC, good for him to still be involved in something he loves so dearly.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 pm

I don't believe that Jordan really wants to discuss his relationship with his brother or mention his name over and over, but I can imagine there is a lot of producer prodding involved. TPTB know that the audience is chomping at the bit to hear why they are estranged and that means more viewers tuning in each week.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:41 pm

TPTB can not invent things not there. 
It's simply my opinion: I think when Jordan was initially interviewed for the cast, he brought his brother up, who he was etc. Production asked about his brother and Jordan then intimated the relationship was "complicated". NAIL in COFFIN time.
Production ran with this storyboard. IMO 
After the cat was let out of the bag that the relationship had splinters, TPTB took this and turned it into a focal point. There may be a lot of truth of a family rift, there may be pffft.  Whatever there was this show will make it worse. 
If they had no idea there was an issue to begin with even if they pried and pried, if the issue had not been highlighted, potentiated, suggested, ________, IMO it would be a non-issue. Example again: Melissa as F1 with Jason Mesnick. 
This is the storyboard TPBT wanted before the season even started as soon as Jordan was cast. IMO
Had Jordan never addressed it, brushed over it when prying production asked etc and continued this stance, the issue would be moot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:BBJ didn't say anything about Aaron's coaches, he said all the demands from people. I don't know why that's wrong to say? It may have been a dig at Olivia, idk, but it's logical to assume a pro athlete has a ton of pressure on him from all angles other than friends/family/gf. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but imo, I don't see what he said was so wrong/detailed. I'm not looking for any hidden meanings so I don't see them myself.
My personal life is mine and I tend to be private in many areas.
If someone--a friend or family member, chose to discuss me in a very public way, I would be livid. I would not care if it was negative or positive.
 Of course, I am human and I would be less unhappy if it were positive, but I still would not want to be discussed with other people and especially in a public way. 
For the argument of well, what was Jordan supposed to do and how was this supposed to be handled: Melissa did it very well with Jason, Amber did it well with Brad(?). It's been handled appropriately and inappropriately in the past. 
This was pretty in your face, discussing someone else that is probably not going to be nor has chosen to be on the show. This other person had no choice in this matter. SO to me, it's wrong.
 Great post Kasha, and ITA on the bolded especially.

Jordan knows how public of a figure Aaron is, what the sports media is like and that Aaron is a private person.  Respect for his brother in that case would have been shutting that whole line of questioning down.  He can't be there.  Full stop is all Jordan had to say.  Talk about the extremely private and personal hurt of an estranged family situation with Jojo privately.  That would have impressed me.  Now that TPTB have the door open they're going to use it again next week.  IMO Jordan could have kept is private and shut down TPTB's prodding on that topic but he didn't.  no  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:21 pm

I said at the very beginning before the season even filmed, Aaron can't be happy with his bro going on this show. Yeah, he's under a ton of pressure. Adding speculation about his extremely personal life to tabloid fodder won't do him any favors.

I mean, I get it. Jordan is his own man. He's gotta do what he's gotta do. But Aaron did not sign up for this chit show. It's clear Jordan has very little respect for his bro's position. Too bad. I hope they can repair the damage someday.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:27 pm

One thing I found funny was the ITM added on Jordan's intro about his long time relationship.... the one that pushed Britany's button to post this IG and made the roof blow off. I think that was edited last minute (kinda) when the prods read RS and tabloids. They used it for the 'cheating diner' but also maybe gave him the 'benefice of the doubt' edit.... and failed after Britany's IG. IMO

So why would they do this ITM addition unless it was important in their script? I also remember how he bit his lips at the end of his speech, totally not convincing me about: I was not the best BF, I did not have time blah BS blah blah IMO

EVERYTHING, as usual, above, is my opinion. TY

ETA: edited to remove Robby from the discussion

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:28 pm

If Lukes subtweeting is to be believed, sounds like Aaron didn't even attend their grandpas funeral. So I doubt BBJ taking about Aaron on the show is the biggest rift/drama they've experienced, from both sides. Yeah, I'm not a packers fan so I guess I don't understand all the hype over him or his gf.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure