SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
babs wrote:I don't think it's any secret that most go on these shows to further "whatever".  I don't have a problem with it but I think it should be disclosed to the lead, and if the lead is the one wanting the exposure then they should be required to disclose also.  It'll never happen, but it should.

Nobody can say ... "Oh, I'm just doing the show for to get my name out there so I can shill junk on my SM/get into the entertainment field/make my ex jealous/for the fun and adventure." It is supposed to be a reality show about dating, love and romance. Anyone says that and there goes the whole premise of the show. Same reason we are forced to endure a stupid engagement at the end of the show. Supposedly it's romantic, although it usually makes me want to puke.

Finally had the opportunity to watch the second episode last night and I must say that I LOL several times it was just so ridiculous. Jordan in all his glory on the football field trying to make the others look bad. You were a professional you dumb jock. It was kind of pathetic. And JoJo describing him as the one with great hair... spitcoffee

True, that date was set up to make Jordan shine and allow for more talk regarding who his famous brother is. Pathetic in so many ways. Brag and shag. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Jordan must be feeing all lovey today. He liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BGmLQKaFPWQ/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan must be feeing all lovey today. He liked this on IG:

I guess there is always hope

Last edited by babs on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:06 pm

Or as the cynic in me screams, he is trying to down play all the flack he is getting for not being there for the right reasons...with more to come tomorrow from RS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:12 pm

^ Eh, the chances of people actually seeing that he liked that post are slim to none. I follow 237 people on IG. He no longer pops up in my timeline with his "likes" as it was over 20 minutes ago. So no, I don't think it has anything to do with downplaying the flack because most people won't have the slightest clue about him liking that picture. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Meh.  Jordan comes from a family of jokesters(Aaron included), plus Chad threatened him on national TV, which was utterly ridiculous, but it's TB.   Chad is just bitter that he isn't the F1 and has to go on BIP to keep his mug on TV.  giggling

for me his response to this tweet IS a bitter response and it is OUTSIDE the show, so this is even worse

JMO

Sprite wrote:

Or as the cynic in me screams, he is trying to down play all the flack he is getting for not being there for the right reasons...with more to come tomorrow from RS.

I am also cynic. Players remain players. He will play the victim until the spotlight are out. Poor little Jordan sooooooooooo not understood because 'ONCE AGAIN' he has to justify himself.

Must be hard to be like him for sure, I would not stand it myself cantstopl

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:27 pm

It's gone. What was it?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:34 pm

It was this

https://instagram.com/p/BGUW2sqRHM0/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:35 pm

HEA wrote:yeah... sadly i think jordan MAY be the final one. But the fantastic news is that he will NOT be the next bachelor!! yooooohooooooo

I think I could not make another season to see him. nope

:dancingdoggy: wine :dancing peg: danceround laughlaughlaugh :cheerpom: :crazy dance: girldance

giggling I have to agree with the bolded. And I was super pumped about Jordan before the season started but now, meh. When he was announced I though it was about a 95% chance he was our next Bachelor. I'm happy if Jojo did pick him in a way because I enjoy all of the other F4 guys a lot more than him and will be glad to see any of them next winter. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:39 pm

I am perplexed over JoJo's angst last week re: Jordan not opening up, even before a date. It would seem like she went in hoping it was going to be him. Not so surprising except for it happening even quicker than I imagined. It felt like Jordan just said whatever to appease her. It was so strange even for the bubble laugh out loud.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:43 pm

relaxing wrote:

giggling  I have to agree with the bolded.  And I was super pumped about Jordan before the season started but now, meh.  When he was announced I though it was about a 95% chance he was our next Bachelor.  I'm happy if Jojo did pick him in a way  because I enjoy all of the other F4 guys a lot more than him and will be glad to see any of them next winter. yes

thumbsup

although we have to sign a petition about those mullet :shocked!: affraid :soapbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:I am perplexed over JoJo's angst last week re: Jordan not opening up, even before a date. It would seem like she went in hoping it was going to be him. Not so surprising except for it happening even quicker than I imagined. It felt like Jordan just said whatever to appease her. It was so strange even for the bubble laugh out loud.

I felt she was upset because jordan did not pay much attention during the sex show. Maybe she told him that she made many moves and he did none in return? The way she said that she is an open book (something similar) and him difficult to read. I translate that to: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me you are falling in love, show me your affection, show me you want me as much as I am desperate to want you.

Joke aside. Lot of edits with this conversation but the result is there. I felt she made him some reproach that he was not paying enough attention to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29