SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:33 am

They're just a little awkward together at this stage imo, not acting. And I see him as more of an Ed or Ian- goes for a lark and catches real feelings for the lead. F was barely a man, more like a teenage girl in behavior and looks and interest in women, so not sure how that could be comparable to BBJ.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:06 am

^^^^I totally agree! No acting imo. Definitely more like Ed--minus the girl back home that he sees when he leaves--can't wait to see their "chemistry" grow. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:08 am

Their relationship definitely looks scripted on his part but that's JMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:24 am

I like him, like how he comports himself.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 am

Hair Jo is hilarious! cantstopl I can imagine his mop would be fun to play with and run your fingers through!

I still like Jordan. I like how he carries himself and how he always stays calm, cool and collected, unlike crazycakes Chad!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:51 am

JoJo blogs about Jordan...

Jordan...was someone I did have questions about. There was no denying the attraction between us, but something about Jordan scared me. I would often find myself getting nervous around him. I couldn't decipher if it was nervous butterflies or something else. But having him open up to me and to see him begin to drop his walls was exactly what I needed in that moment. It felt like a turning point for us, and I knew I wanted to show him that I saw that by giving him the group date rose Link
I wonder if deep down JoJo was nervous about Jordan because of the warnings she received about him before filming question

Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher Got 'Multiple Warnings' from Friends About Jordan Rodgers

There for the wrong reasons! Jordan Rodgers, an early front-runner on season 12 of the Bachelorette, has his eye on a prize — and it isn't JoJo Fletcher, sources exclusively reveal in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

After Us broke the news in March that former NFL quarterback Rodgers, 27, would court her on the ABC series, Fletcher, 25, received "multiple warnings" from pals about her suitor's shady intentions, a source says.

"Jordan was seeing another girl," reveals a second insider. "He only went on the show to land sports commentator gigs."

Rodgers' ex Brittany Farrar echoed the accusations in an Instagram post after the May 23 premiere. "Riding the bench doesn't get in the way of a relationship, but cheating does," the Nashville-based personal trainer wrote, including Rodgers' handle. She added the tags: "#alwayswantedtobefamous #tuneinnextweekformoreBS."

Rodgers, who had a short-lived two-year pro football career, is the younger brother of Aaron Rodgers, the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. On Monday night's episode of the Bachelorette, Chad Johnson, this season's villain, commented: "The best thing about Jordan is his brother. The worst thing about Jordan is he's not his brother."

Still, the gossip and allegations didn't deter Texas real estate agent Fletcher from handing Rodgers the coveted first impression rose. As Fletcher tells Us: "I was indifferent to the rumors." Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:14 pm

I am okay with Jordan and don't see that he is particularly acting around JoJo. I think he isn't as in lurve as she is, but please she is already trying to mount him, so seriously, I am okay with him not being there.

I did not appreciate Jordan turning into the leader of the yappy, whiny little boy pack against Chad. Seriously, I don't care if Chad was so awful, grow the heck up and stop talking about him. Each and everyone of them who engaged in the big, bad Chad drama sunk as low as he was IMO.

Wells and Luke were the only two I saw actually attempt to talk to Chad, not about him. The rest were like watching a bad episode of some stupid high school drama. I can't even go college, my girls when I was a resident assistant behaved more maturely then these little boys. Just gross to all involved.

So yeah, Jordan has some major cool points to make up for to me. Also, please God, can we get men to stop wearing skinny jeans? It is like a constant 1F flashback everytime I see them. And they don't actually look good IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:17 pm

All must be well in JoJo and Jordan land IMO. He liked Becca's picture with JoJo last night on IG and he just liked this one:

https://instagram.com/p/BGYxL-7sxUV/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Yea when he talks to her/about her he doesn't seem like he genuinely likes her, just that he's playing along. She is like infatuated with him and you can see she is so into him. And he is def the only thing she is insecure about. Basically she keeps asking him "Do you Like Me" "Do you like me" "I can't tell if you like me" jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:All must be well in JoJo and Jordan land IMO. He liked Becca's picture with JoJo last night on IG and he just liked this one:

https://instagram.com/p/BGYxL-7sxUV/

Who is this person that posted this? What the heck are they talking about Ben posting pictures of Lauren to steal JoJo's thunder?

And............who is Jacob?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Jordan may stay calm, but I didn't like him making fun of Chad in front of him and then sniggering about it like a teenager. Just immature.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:36 pm

BBJ reminded me of a confident teen that laughs when some punk threatens him. I didn't mind it. It wasn't immature imo but rather confident and calm, super similar to how Jo handled Chad also. 

Jo looks like a little monkey in that insta. Too cute!! Hope BBJ is ready for all the comfort-giving and safety-providing he needs to be doing now laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29