SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Well at least Jordan is active!  I am still watching his feet for the next SH visit.  ;)

Seriously, for wannabe publicity seekers, we have very little indication of when they might be together. Come on, Jef and Chris Siegfried both gave us safe house pictures, Andi and Josh posted on SM at the same time, and well Kaitlyn had her snap chat accident.  One month post finale and nothing from JoJo or her F1, stingy on their parts. Makes me hope for a foiler more and more.

Praying Praying Praying

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:19 pm

I believe Jordan is final one. I will be watching how Jo acts around him with each new show. Her body language speaks volumes. Imo,she is ALL over him already. I think she gave it away on Entertainment tonight too if I recall. Anyway, keep watching the feet of Jordan and Jo.

Please Jo or Jordan, if you are "watching" send us a clue. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:23 pm

yeah... sadly i think jordan MAY be the final one. But the fantastic news is that he will NOT be the next bachelor!! yooooohooooooo

I think I could not make another season to see him. nope

:dancingdoggy: wine :dancing peg: danceround laughlaughlaugh :cheerpom: :crazy dance: girldance

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Chad is not doing anything more than what many members here have believed and said way before anyone here might have even known about a "Chad" or RS--alias booger boy, reported.
Exactly. So why are people all of a sudden taking his word as gospel/confirmation? Because he's a cast member on this season? What he said doesn't prove anything other than his own musings in that strange head of his/he reads RS. Chad has been making clap backs to several of the cast members many times already, and using the name "Joelle", the man is just doing a hardcore troll.

Imo

Personally, I don't see him trolling. I see him seeing a lot of probably went down (perhaps skewed, but basically true).
This is my opinion.
If there was something from night one with Jordan and they did have knowledge or know each other prior to the Meat and Geek, it makes a lot of sense, as others have speculated.
I don't see my speculation any different than Chad's other than Chad probably saw a lot more stuff to indicate truth in the matter and I can only surmise. Then Chad had to live it. So I don't see that as trolling at all.

So true Kasha, plus we have to remember Jordon was the "adult" that sent out the first nasty tweet to Chad about Jo and if Jordon had been so confident in what he had with her he had the choice to stay out of the Chad drama, but chose to dive right in....I don't see Chad as a troll either.. IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:14 am

soccermom333 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:

Yes, that was my  point too.

I agree with you both. Jo wasn't any more in love with Ben last season than I was. IMO. She was in love with the ideal of getting the next lead of the Ette. IMHO She and Jordon will last through the media rounds and interviews and then plug the plug, stick a fork in it because they will be done.

I read in her ex's interview that she only did both shows to further her career. That's fine and dandy, but why lie about it? The article also said that she was cast because Ben, her brother, was friends with a casting producer Louis Caric.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3194895/the-bachelorette-episode-5-jojos-ex-chad-rookstool-creates-trust-issues-with-jojos-frontrunners-she-went-on-the-show-for-career-purposes-spoilers/

I hope the source turned out right. ; )

What??  I respect your opinion but I think Jo is doing a fab job and I hope Jordan and Jo are having a great time.  Like with every couple time will tell, but I am willing to wait and see them together at the ATFR for myself.  Maybe the only fireworks will be during their FS and after the show they fizzle.  Who knows, but no way am I giving her stupid ex the benefit of doubt.  He is clearly very mean spirited and only out for himself.  A loser imo.  Smiley

My underlined comment was to say that I HOPED my link to the source turned out OK since we are supposed to add links to anything that isn't our opinions and that was the first link I had added on here.. With that being said, thank you for respecting my opinion, as I do yours as well.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:27 am

This is the JORDAN discussion thread.
Discussion regarding other cast can take place in their threads. Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:42 am

Yes, the link to the article is working and glad that Ben picked Lauren even though I was originally rooting for Jojo. And I might add that birds of the same feathers flog together that is, the supposed final two and the lead have rumors swirling around them.  Thank goodness that Chase and Luke were at least spared from this threesome shenanigans.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:13 am

^^Thanks Kasha. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:35 am

since he answered chad, he is having a low profile IMO

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 311
jordan twitter

if there is one thing genuine about Jordan it is this: kid attitude during the show, kid attitude outside the show.

Why Jordan answered this tweet? truly? #stupid

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:24 am

Meh.  Jordan comes from a family of jokesters(Aaron included), plus Chad threatened him on national TV, which was utterly ridiculous, but it's TB.   Chad is just bitter that he isn't the F1 and has to go on BIP to keep his mug on TV.  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:27 am

^ That tweet was posted 1 and maybe even 2 times already.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:34 am

babs wrote:I don't think it's any secret that most go on these shows to further "whatever".  I don't have a problem with it but I think it should be disclosed to the lead, and if the lead is the one wanting the exposure then they should be required to disclose also.  It'll never happen, but it should.

Nobody can say ... "Oh, I'm just doing the show for to get my name out there so I can shill junk on my SM/get into the entertainment field/make my ex jealous/for the fun and adventure." It is supposed to be a reality show about dating, love and romance. Anyone says that and there goes the whole premise of the show. Same reason we are forced to endure a stupid engagement at the end of the show. Supposedly it's romantic, although it usually makes me want to puke.

Finally had the opportunity to watch the second episode last night and I must say that I LOL several times it was just so ridiculous. Jordan in all his glory on the football field trying to make the others look bad. You were a professional you dumb jock. It was kind of pathetic. And JoJo describing him as the one with great hair... spitcoffee

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29