SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:20 pm

HEA wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I am perplexed over JoJo's angst last week re: Jordan not opening up, even before a date. It would seem like she went in hoping it was going to be him. Not so surprising except for it happening even quicker than I imagined. It felt like Jordan just said whatever to appease her. It was so strange even for the bubble laugh out loud.

I felt she was upset because jordan did not pay much attention during the sex show. Maybe she told him that she made many moves and he did none in return? The way she said that she is an open book (something similar) and him difficult to read. I translate that to: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me you are falling in love, show me your affection, show me you want me as much as I am desperate to want you.

Joke aside. Lot of edits with this conversation but the result is there. I felt she made him some reproach that he was not paying enough attention to her.

I'm the Bachelorette don't you know. Pay attention to me!!! Look at those other guys fighting for my attention. WTH is wrong with you? This isn't the plan!

Despite his protestations that it takes him a while to open up, I am not getting the impression that Jordan is all that into JoJo. Certainly not to the degree that she is into him. She is just a hot girl who happens to be the only girl around. He shows more emotion hanging with the guys and when she tells him for the umpteenth time to open up, he just goes with the flow and tells her what she wants to hear. Seriously, I have never seen a lead push a guy so much, so early. Usually that comes towards the end. If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Above snipped from Sprite:
If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.

Or over-acting.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Sprite wrote:

I'm the Bachelorette don't you know. Pay attention to me!!! Look at those other guys fighting for my attention. WTH is wrong with you? This isn't the plan!

Despite his protestations that it takes him a while to open up, I am not getting the impression that Jordan is all that into JoJo. Certainly not to the degree that she is into him. She is just a hot girl who happens to be the only girl around. He shows more emotion hanging with the guys and when she tells him for the umpteenth time to open up, he just goes with the flow and tells her what she wants to hear. Seriously, I have never seen a lead push a guy so much, so early. Usually that comes towards the end. If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.

she is desperate about him IMO.

On last episode, in one ITM she almost said: I am happy to leave the drama behind and let what this is supposed to be, concentrate on ME (she hesitated 2 sec and then said: relationship.

Sadly she is one among the many. I found in his IG some pic and my deduction is that the chick in black was his date (bottom left has the same top as himself alone with the bottles) . She is very pretty IMO. So the guy can get anyone he wants... a player remains a player. Once the deal is done, move on to the next conquest. (may I say it is an incredible amount of alcohol??)

Jojo just do not understand the main rule with this kind of guy: you have to play hard to get to keep his attention. you have to ignore him and play the same rules.

For me, I hate that. I like honest, simple, friend but flirty, turning to love... both at the same time. Not games of hard to get.

This guy wants to party and is millions years of being ready to settle down with only one girl.

all JMO

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 113
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 211
jordan instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:50 pm

HEA wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I am perplexed over JoJo's angst last week re: Jordan not opening up, even before a date. It would seem like she went in hoping it was going to be him. Not so surprising except for it happening even quicker than I imagined. It felt like Jordan just said whatever to appease her. It was so strange even for the bubble laugh out loud.

I felt she was upset because jordan did not pay much attention during the sex show. Maybe she told him that she made many moves and he did none in return? The way she said that she is an open book (something similar) and him difficult to read. I translate that to: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me you are falling in love, show me your affection, show me you want me as much as I am desperate to want you.

Joke aside. Lot of edits with this conversation but the result is there. I felt she made him some reproach that he was not paying enough attention to her.

I know my opinion differs from many others, but what some see as him holding back and not wanting to race to the front of the pack, I see as disinterest. If it happened once or twice I may be able to see it the other way, but in ALL the group settings he hangs back and is normally at the back of the pack. He acts like he thinks, well I'll get there sooner or later and 99% of the time if somebody is interested in the lead they'll want to get to them as soon as they can to get a hug or just to say hi. I can remember her rushing to the front on Ben's season. Also, most of their kisses is her taking the lead and leaning in first and he couldn't have looked more bored when he got the group date rose if he'd tried to..

I think he felt like there was a chance of him going home on the last show because she had already warned him about him not opening up and that was the only reason he gave her his little spill about his feelings, but wasn't it just so strange they had them move into the shadows before him doing that? For all the others they wanted her front and center for the make out sessions, even if it was on a pool table.

I know MF tries to get the lead to get the F3 guys to say the magic words of I love you, but I think this is the first season I've seen the lead put heat on any of them to say it during week 3 before they've ever gone on a 1 on 1 date.

Hopefully for the fans, Jo and Jo will marry, have 6 kids and live happily ever after. I'm not holding my breath just yet. : ) IMHO.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:[b]Above snipped from Sprite:
If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.

Or over-acting.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 3806527698 Well, I do know better so I will definitely agree with you. She is certainly giving it her all and putting her tongue into it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Anyone know which preview this person got this from?

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 13422805_1022983791120606_1706972268_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3MTQ2Mjk3MzgxMTExMjY2Mg%3D%3D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGlJNaTErrW/?taken-by=jordanandjojofans

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Meh I don't think she was overacting or too desperate, just normal Bachelorette desperate with her f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:29 pm

I like Jojo and I think she doing a good job so far as the Bette, very attentive and gives everyone a fair chance tho she clearly is coming off desperate for Jordan's attention.

I wish she wouldn't kiss just about everyone...... The only kisses that felt not forced were with Chase, Luke and Jordan..

I laugh out loud'ed about the scene and kiss on the pool table with Rooby....and her saying that is a man... it was soo cheesy

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 1f49b  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:31 pm

mysthelma wrote:I like Jojo and I think she doing a good job so far as the Bette, very attentive and gives everyone a fair chance tho she clearly is coming off desperate for Jordan's attention.

I wish she wouldn't kiss just about everyone...... The only kisses that felt not forced were with Chase, Luke and Jordan..

I laugh out loud'ed about the scene and kiss on the pool table with Rooby....and her saying that is a man... it was soo cheesy

Giving everyone a fair chance involves kissing them IMO.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:38 pm

This is what Jojo said about being in a relationship in an interview:

"What are the best and worst parts of being in a relationship with you?
The best part is that when I love, I love with everything I have—I give 100 percent and am very loyal. The worst part is that I expect the same in return. I want the affection, the talking, the affirmation, and some guys find that needy."

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/90107/the-bachelorettes-jojo-fletcher-on-having-26-suitors-and-being-a-very-strange-person/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tvi

This might explain why she comes off as desperate with Jordan, she likes him and she is all in with him. I can't blame her for this, sometimes we can't help who we like.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:41 pm

I think she was desperate for his attention. In that sex talk date she kept touching him and he didn't look one bit at her. He was more focused on the stage.

Her legs are all over him everytime she's with him - very much like what she did during Ben's season (perhaps that's her M.O.) and I've seen her tongue twice already when she kisses him. I agree with what Some observes...Jordan hangs back not because it takes him a while to open up but it's really lack of interest.  I don't think he's suffered a heart break where he's been cheated on for him to have walls up.  A guy who's interested will have a thousand ways to let you know he's into you while a guy who's not into you will have a thousand excuses.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:56 pm

SarahD wrote:I think she was desperate for his attention. In that sex talk date she kept touching him and he didn't look one bit at her. He was more focused on the stage.

Her legs are all over him everytime she's with him - very much like what she did during Ben's season (perhaps that's her M.O.) and I've seen her tongue twice already when she kisses him. I agree with what Some observes...Jordan hangs back not because it takes him a while to open up but it's really lack of interest.  I don't think he's suffered a heart break where he's been cheated on for him to have walls up.  A guy who's interested will have a thousand ways to let you know he's into you while a guy who's not into you will have a thousand excuses.

Well ben didn't "hang back" with Jo imo. ;) He was very interested. I need more time to see how Jo reacts to Jo. I like JoJo and hope she found the one--even if for a little while. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29