SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 pm

We don't know the full cast yet but of the girls that we know will be on, Jen and Amanda are the only two that even seem like girls Nick or Josh would be interested in.  Maybe the blonde Vegas twins, but the rest, like Carly, Sarah H and Ashley I. are no go's IMO.  So with what I consider very limited options, there could easily be made-up drama.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm

We haven't heard anything about the twins going home so they must have hooked onto someone. Hope it wasn't Evan. Maybe they are sharing Jared. :cutesmile!:
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:00 pm

I can see it now.. Nick connects a bit with Leah, with whom he's chatted with before the show. Jen arrives a few days later and Nick switches to her. Josh arrives and starts wooing Jen too, while smooching Leah too, both planning to break up JenNick. It remains to be seen who stay together in the end.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:23 pm

I feel like Caila may actually be on the show. I don't think I've seen any SM activity from her for 3 days. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I can see it now.. Nick connects a bit with Leah, with whom he's chatted with before the show. Jen arrives a few days later and Nick switches to her. Josh arrives and starts wooing Jen too, while smooching Leah too, both planning to break up JenNick. It remains to be seen who stay together in the end.

Leah is already gone though, before josh was even there. But yea the rest.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Who do you guys think Amanda has attached herself to? Do you see her with Nick?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Who do you guys think Amanda has attached herself to?  Do you see her with Nick?

I think it's Jared and Amanda, and they will be a solid couple, possibly engaged. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Who do you guys think Amanda has attached herself to?  Do you see her with Nick?

I think it's Jared and Amanda, and they will be a solid couple, possibly engaged. JMO.

I can see that as well. Will AshleyI insert herself to the mix?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:I feel like Caila may actually be on the show. I don't think I've seen any SM activity from her for 3 days. hmmm
Caila hasn't snapped in a really long time, and she usually does everyday.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:49 pm

There's only one person I'd like to see Caila with and he's one of Jojo's guys who may not be going. Don't do it, Caila.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15371

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:55 pm

albean99 wrote:There's only one person I'd like to see Caila with and he's one of Jojo's guys who may not be going. Don't do it, Caila.
I'd love to see Caila with Jared

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:57 pm

whateva wrote:
albean99 wrote:There's only one person I'd like to see Caila with and he's one of Jojo's guys who may not be going. Don't do it, Caila.
I'd love to see Caila with Jared

I like Jared but don't see them hitting it off.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15371

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam