SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:54 pm

I can't wait for BIP to start.  I am ready for some crazy interactions and lots of laughs. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Me too. I'm actually excited for this trash. I can't wait to see Nick in his natural habitat where he can be shirtless all the time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:Me too. I'm actually excited for this trash. I can't wait to see Nick in his natural habitat where he can be shirtless all the time.

And Josh too! I hope they fight for the same woman! giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:23 pm

I hope BiP is fun again this season. I really liked season one, but last summer it was so much crying and drama and too much Sam and Joe, yuck. Give me fun and snark and I will be a happy girl.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Yes Yes Yes!!! I am ready for some Bachelor in Paradise Fun! It's going to be a great train wreck and I can't wait! Last summer was okay but the Joe stuff really was just blah... something better this time please!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Is BIP going to be once a week like season 1? Or twice a week like season 2? And is there going to be After Paradise?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:02 pm

I loved Joe Bailey villing and Sam saying 'drama' 2 million times! Good times. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is BIP going to be once a week like season 1? Or twice a week like season 2? And is there going to be After Paradise?
Starting Monday, August 8th BIP will be on Monday's for two hours, and Tuesday's for one hour. After Paradise will be one hour on Tuesday's immediately following BIP

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:09 pm

jen689 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is BIP going to be once a week like season 1? Or twice a week like season 2? And is there going to be After Paradise?
Starting Monday, August 8th BIP will be on Monday's for two hours, and Tuesday's for one hour. After Paradise will be one hour on Tuesday's immediately following BIP

Kill me. Tooooooo much Bachelor, and I love me some Paradise. Dear ABC, though I enjoy your silly dating show franchise, 4 hours a week is a tad excessive.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:15 pm

BIP trying to give Big Brother a run for it's money for TV time. LOL

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Dan Cox WAS at the wedding and appears to have a girl , so count him out. Thank god. Don't need to see so many repeat offenders. https://instagram.com/p/BG21s4FSLtD/

*also the girl was on survivor and not Miley tennerelli's sister just same last name, they're together? I guess

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:04 pm

Duke702 wrote:Dan Cox WAS at the wedding and appears to have a girl , so count him out. Thank god. Don't need to see so many repeat offenders. https://instagram.com/p/BG21s4FSLtD/

*also the girl was on survivor and not Miley tennerelli's sister just same last name, they're together? I guess

I know that chick: she is called" Nat Ten" / "Nat10" among Survivor fans and is considered one of the hottest chick to ever play. I really doubt she would date drippy, in the closet Dan when she can date a NBA player if she wants (she is a cheerleader for the Clippers). *edited to add IMO

ETA: also, she's 24 and acts 16. Dan is what? 34?

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stating something as a fact when it's your opinion is against board rules.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam