SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:18 am

seton wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Dan Cox WAS at the wedding and appears to have a girl , so count him out. Thank god. Don't need to see so many repeat offenders. https://instagram.com/p/BG21s4FSLtD/

*also the girl was on survivor and not Miley tennerelli's sister just same last name, they're together? I guess

I know that chick: she is called" Nat Ten" / "Nat10" among Survivor fans and is considered one of the hottest chick to ever play. I really doubt she would date drippy, in the closet Dan when she can date a NBA player if she wants (she is a cheerleader for the Clippers). *edited to add IMO

ETA: also, she's 24 and acts 16. Dan is what? 34?

"In the closet Dan"? That's a bold statement. And 34 does not make him a dinosaur.

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:50 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
seton wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Dan Cox WAS at the wedding and appears to have a girl , so count him out. Thank god. Don't need to see so many repeat offenders. https://instagram.com/p/BG21s4FSLtD/

*also the girl was on survivor and not Miley tennerelli's sister just same last name, they're together? I guess

I know that chick: she is called" Nat Ten" / "Nat10" among Survivor fans and is considered one of the hottest chick to ever play. I really doubt she would date drippy, in the closet Dan when she can date a NBA player if she wants (she is a cheerleader for the Clippers). *edited to add IMO

"In the closet Dan"? That's a bold statement. And 34 does not make him a dinosaur.

Sorry. Forgot to add JMOAA, whether 'bold' or 'mild'. And noone said that 34 is dinosaur age.
However, you need to see Nat10 to know what I am talking about. She can barely talk. Seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:00 am

seton wrote:
seton wrote:

Sorry. Forgot to add JMOAA, whether 'bold' or 'mild'. And noone said that 34 is dinosaur age.
However, you need to see Nat10 to know what I am talking about. She can barely talk. Seriously.

She's one of the sweetest women ever play survivor, and she got to the final 3, right? Didn't one of the jurors rip her apart cause she dared to align with Boston Rob? That got her the second place, so good on her. She's not dumb nor is she IMO too young for Dan. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:37 am

Just a reminder to always include IMO or JMO when stating something that's your opinion and not a fact. I edited your post (and the quotes), Seton.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
seton wrote:

She's one of the sweetest women ever play survivor, and she got to the final 3, right? Didn't one of the jurors rip her apart cause she dared to align with Boston Rob? That got her the second place, so good on her. She's not dumb nor is she IMO too young for Dan. Jmo.

How about this for fact? She got 3rd place, not 2nd because she got no votes while Phillip got second bc he got at least a vote. NOT JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:26 am

seton wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
seton wrote:

How about this for fact? She got 3rd place, not 2nd because she got no votes while Phillip got second bc he got at least a vote. NOT JMO.

Good on her. She also got undeservedly ripped apart by the bitter jury, one of them tried to bring her family into it, telling her they'd be ashamed of her. Saying that she can barely talk is just unnecessary, and not a fact. Jmo.

This is going too ot IMO, my point just was that in no way is she too dumb or young for Dan if they're dating. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:00 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
seton wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

Good on her. She also got undeservedly ripped apart by the bitter jury, one of them tried to bring her family into it, telling her they'd be ashamed of her. Saying that she can barely talk is just unnecessary, and not a fact. Jmo.

This is going too ot IMO, my point just was that in no way is she too dumb or young for Dan if they're dating. IMO.

JMO, yes, she is barely coherent and ppl in the finals all get undeservedly ripped apart, not just her. It's the nature of the game.
If Dan is dating her (and that's a big IF imo), good for him bc she would be considered an upgrade from Sarah H and Amber. (I forgot the rest that he stuck his tongue down in. Dude gets around.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:29 am

:fanningfan There is an article on  DaillyMail.co.uk about Nick on BIP can someone bring it over please thanks.  I love his look in that article he is sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:00 pm

^ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3652480/Nick-Viall-star-Bachelor-Paradise-trying-win-hearts-Andi-Dorfman-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Bachelorette.html

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Just reading Jen Saviano's Bachelor biography. Of all the guys on BIP, I think Josh may be most her type. And they are both from Florida.

What does your ideal mate look like? Ben Higgins!!!! Tall, brunette, cute smile.
Source:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/jennifer
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:00 pm

I wonder who the 2 BIP contestants who stick together from day 1 are, per RS?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:25 pm

The twins?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam