SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Sarah H is a trap. That's why she is there. Whoever couples up with her and then dumps the disabled girl on national TV is gonna look like the ultimate heel. In most cases, the dudes would avoid her but since she is there from the beginning, someone will have to side up to her to remain on the show. And then they will be stuck there.

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:42 pm

Who is Sarah H? I dont remember her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:13 pm

jen689 wrote:Production can't officially release names from JoJo's season until they're off the show. I am a little perplexed as to why they didn't announce Nick if he's part of the cast. It would have created a lot of buzz JMO

Could it be that Nick came to his senses at the last minute and backed out? Or he received an intervention and is safely in Bach Rehab?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Sarah Herron.

She was on Sean season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:26 pm

seton wrote:Sarah H is a trap. That's why she is there. Whoever couples up with her and then dumps the disabled girl on national TV is gonna look like the ultimate heel. In most cases, the dudes would avoid her but since she is there from the beginning, someone will have to side up to her to remain on the show. And then they will be stuck there.

Perhaps you are right, but it hurts my heart to read this. I think Sarah is pretty, smart, and a real sweetheart.  She has maintained a successful career in real life and conducts herself with dignity and sensitivity. I think someone like Jared would be a good match for her and he would be lucky to have her in his life (and vice versa). One of the new guys might be a good match for Sarah too, say Ali or ****

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove spoiler)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Sarah might be a nice great girl, I just don't see her with anyone from this show. And she's already been on BIP1 which she lasted the whole time, and Robert seemed to like her as a friend, and she cried about him sleeping in his jeans and not trying to hook with her. Not interested in seeing her again though. Maybe there are some other past guy contestants in the cast though. Who knows.

Oh no do you think they are bringing back Robert again too???

Last edited by Duke702 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm

ElonM wrote:Sarah Herron.

She was on Sean season.

I dont mean to be disrespectful is she the lady with the missing arm? If so I think she would be good for Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:41 pm

reason wrote:
ElonM wrote:Sarah Herron.

She was on Sean season.

I dont mean to be disrespectful is she the lady with the missing arm?  If so I think she would be good for Nick.

Yes, reason, that is Sarah. I think at some point during Andi's or Kaitlyn's season Sarah expressed some attraction to Nick. Wouldn't they be an interesting couple? But maybe Sarah lacks the boldness and confidence that Nick craves in women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:48 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
seton wrote:Sarah H is a trap. That's why she is there. Whoever couples up with her and then dumps the disabled girl on national TV is gonna look like the ultimate heel. In most cases, the dudes would avoid her but since she is there from the beginning, someone will have to side up to her to remain on the show. And then they will be stuck there.

Perhaps you are right, but it hurts my heart to read this. I think Sarah is pretty, smart, and a real sweetheart.  She has maintained a successful career in real life and conducts herself with dignity and sensitivity. I think someone like Jared would be a good match for her and he would be lucky to have her in his life (and vice versa). One of the new guys might be a good match for Sarah too, say Ali or ****

Sarah is pretty. Enough. She is nice enough. But she lacks vivaciousness and charisma. If she had so much going on, she wouldnt be here for the THIRD time. And after already taking a good chunk out of the Bach alumni assoc of Eskimo Sisters and Bros. No doubt, she is after the fresh meat of Jojo's season which makes her no better than any of the other douchebros who go after fresh meat season after season.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Geez now I can't wait to see which clown stupidly attaches himself to Sarah not realizing at first that he effed himself over. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:07 pm

I'm iffy about Sarah how she made such a huge deal about Robert not wanting to have sex, and how he was publicly humiliated because of it. He was later asked even, like why does he owe any explanation for it. That was so shady of her. If it was the other way around, she'd be calling for the guys head who dared to shame her for not wanting to have sex.

Jared again... Bleh. This makes it 100% sure AshleyI will join later on, to cry over Jared and the chich he will be with. These sl are so predictable.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Pretty sure Robert didn't sleep with her because he wasn't into her or attracted to her...jmo. So awkward. I hope that doesn't happen again. I could see Sarah being like "I've actually had a crush on Nick for a while even though we are friends. I want to see if I can take it to the next level and if there is a love connection" barf... jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam