SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:00 pm

albean99 wrote:There's only one person I'd like to see Caila with and he's one of Jojo's guys who may not be going. Don't do it, Caila.

I'm hoping he changes his mind if Caila is going to be there but he was active on SM today. Crossing my fingers Caila isn't on. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:I feel like Caila may actually be on the show. I don't think I've seen any SM activity from her for 3 days. hmmm

Hmmm, yea the last I saw of her was her palm breeze ad on Monday night...so it seems likely.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Who do you guys think Amanda has attached herself to?  Do you see her with Nick?

I think it's Jared and Amanda, and they will be a solid couple, possibly engaged. JMO.

I could see Amanda and Nick - I think since he comes from a large family that he could be OK with her having kids and the fact that he's mid 30's he could be more open to that than a younger guy.  Having said that, I could also see Amanda and Jared together.
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:45 pm

I would still like to see Nick with Jen.  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f600
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:08 pm

For Amanda to still be there, I have to think she's in a solid coupling. I can actually see her with Jared, personality wise. And if they leave "engaged," OH THE DRAMA with Ashley I's tears! laugh out loud Not quite the same, but almost a redue of Blake/Holly/Michael.

That being said, if Amanda the MOM gets engaged after 2.5 weeks without her kids having any contact with her new man, she's an idiot.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:For Amanda to still be there, I have to think she's in a solid coupling. I can actually see her with Jared, personality wise. And if they leave "engaged," OH THE DRAMA with Ashley I's tears! laugh out loud Not quite the same, but almost a redue of Blake/Holly/Michael.

That being said, if Amanda the MOM gets engaged after 2.5 weeks without her kids having any contact with her new man, she's an idiot.

OH but alas I'm sure they could always be flown out to Paradise along with her family :gotcha:

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Well, IMO, the history with her ex indicates she was an idiot ripe for the picking prior to be cast with the franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Jared looks a little like Amanda's ex husband. He'll probably be a great dad, but not sure he's ready for that quite yet, just like Ben.

Ashley I. supposedly got on set over the weekend so let's see how long she lasts, esp. if Jared is already coupled up.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Nooooooooo Caila.....please don't go!!   I could also imagine Caila with a couple of JoJo's guys as fun travel buddies.....who are not there. Upset

I can't imagine Amanda with anyone that's there....except maybe Nick.  Jared seems way too placid for Amanda.

Nick seems like he would go for Jen though....but Amanda is pretty enough to make his list. :gotcha:

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Amanda and Jared will literally have to go Coast to Coast if they are a couple... i don't see that working out.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:32 pm

poohbear wrote:Amanda and Jared will literally have to go Coast to Coast if they are a couple... i don't see that working out.

Jared seems to young to be taking on two kids but maybe I'm wrong about him.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:39 pm

wish we could find out if Caila went and who the other guys are

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam