SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:39 pm

seton wrote:Nicky thinks cockiness is attractive. He defends it in himself so he would be attracted to the same trait in females. I think he and Jubes will fake a showmance until Jen appears. JMO.

Wow! We might agree on something. Not the cockiness part but the fake showmance until Jen appears... That part I'd buy.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:59 pm

I can see Ick with one of the child brides- Haley or whatever the names are and of course Amanduhhhh. Soulmate territory there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:23 pm

OnePromise wrote:
seton wrote:Nicky thinks cockiness is attractive. He defends it in himself so he would be attracted to the same trait in females. I think he and Jubes will fake a showmance until Jen appears. JMO.

Wow! We might agree on something. Not the cockiness part but the fake showmance until Jen appears... That part I'd buy.

I am wondering if he is her type who knows, from her Twitter I noticed from JoJo guys she seems to like Luke.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Nick is friends with Carly, I remember he spoke about it on afterbuzz that she has become one of her good friends so I don't see them hooking up

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 1f49b  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:13 pm

I don't see Nick with Amanda at all. She's pretty much the total opposite of the women he's into personality-wise. Plus he was on AfterBuzz like every other week last season and expressed no interest in her whatsoever. The only one he really seemed to like was JoJo, and he called Jen beautiful at some point.

The twins I think are in the same category for him as Ashley I. meaning he'd see them more as little sisters. He might be into younger women, but not naive and inexperienced ones. Nick may be a hopeless fameho, but he's not stupid.

Carly is definitely in the friendzone for him, since they've met before and he's referred to her as a friend.

I think Jubilee could be something of a match for him, but I don't really remember what Nick was saying about her during the season. Will be interesting to see if there's any spark there.

In any case, I highly doubt he's there to find anything serious. He just has nothing better to do these days and more exposure is surely tempting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Do we know if Sammi Steffen is coming back? I think physically she would definitely be Nick's type.  IMO, he has an inflated sense of what he brings to the table, looks and otherwise, and tries to bat above his league. IRL, Sammi is out of Nick's reach, but we know she is quite capable of acting her lady boners. She was able to get it up on camera for Joe Bailey after all! On the other hand, if Becca were coming back I think Nick would be a born again virgin for her  #ka-ching #ka-ching Nick probably likes Carly as a friend but thinks he can do much better for himself. He wants a trophy. But he remains very strategic IMO and I agree with others who think he strives to emulate Janner from a business standpoint. He may have to sacrifice his vision of a Miss America type on his arm to get the cash flowing. He could up his stock if he held eye contact, spit out the marbles, and tried less to come off as a stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:33 pm

I don't think Kaitlyn is above anyone's league.
ME&I is a league onto herself. So--with that history, that theory does not wash with me. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:59 pm

I think Katelyn, Andi, and Carly are all quite pretty but each has their own issues, Andi's being her personality. Carly seems to have fixed her eyebrows but they'll never be perfect. I don't love her hair when it's too light but loved it when she went a little darker.

I don't really care who Nick is or isn't interested in but that's just me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:06 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:Do we know if Sammi Steffen is coming back? I think physically she would definitely be Nick's type.  IMO, he has an inflated sense of what he brings to the table, looks and otherwise, and tries to bat above his league. IRL, Sammi is out of Nick's reach, but we know she is quite capable of acting her lady boners. She was able to get it up on camera for Joe Bailey after all! On the other hand, if Becca were coming back I think Nick would be a born again virgin for her  #ka-ching #ka-ching  Nick probably likes Carly as a friend but thinks he can do much better for himself. He wants a trophy. But he remains very strategic IMO and I agree with others who think he strives to emulate Janner from a business standpoint. He may have to sacrifice his vision of a Miss America type on his arm to get the cash flowing. He could up his stock if he held eye contact, spit out the marbles, and tried less to come off as a stud.

rotfl rotfl rotfl

I want to marry this post and have its babies.

And speaking of Nicky's type, too bad Chad isn't it. Nicky is shredded like lettuce and as we saw from last nite's episode - Chad loves eating lettuce. Muscleman 2pop Muscleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn is above anyone's league.
ME&I is a league onto herself. So--with that history, that theory does not wash with me. JMO.

I think Kaitlyn was Nick lowering his fantasy ideals in order to accomplish the goal of "winning" and achieving bankability. I don't think Nick really fell in love with Kaitlyn, just MHO.

I agree, Kasha, that neither is a trophy. I used to think Nick was a unicorn. I loved him during MeAndI's season and held the torch through Kaitlyn's even though I thought he was being foolish. But now I feel foolish for ever holding him in high regard. I, like some others here who have quit him, am way way over it.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comments)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:07 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn is above anyone's league.

I think Kaitlyn was Nick lowering his fantasy ideals in order to accomplish the goal of "winning" and achieving bankability. I don't think Nick really fell in love with Kaitlyn, just MHO.

I agree, Kasha, that neither is a trophy. I used to think Nick was a unicorn. I loved him during MeAndI's season and held the torch through Kaitlyn's even though I thought he was being foolish. But now I feel foolish for ever holding him in high regard. I, like some others here who have quit him, am way way over it.

I agree with the bolded.  I don't think he fell in love with her either.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm

No but Nick was more than happy to pretend he was in love with Kaitlyn and play victim to her.

I wish these people had a two show maximum, all of them. Think about our three peats, Michelle Money, Erica Rose, Graham, Michael Stag, Chris Bukowski, Tenley, Nick (from Ashley's season) and Claire. Did any of them come off better on their third tries? The second tries some improved but on the third try they all came off pathetic.

Nick is not going to come out any better than any of the others.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam