SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 2:54 pm

I might be interested in Jubilee, the other four will decrease my IQ by listening to them. I maybe skipping Paradise.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Reminder, if the contestant hasn't been eliminated yet, conversation of potential contestants from this season go here.

BIP Potential contestants from JoJo's season

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71568

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 31, 2016 6:02 pm

This is why I don't take anything Mike Fleiss says seriously...

@fleissmeister (twitter) More casting updates coming during Monday night's episode of #TheBachelorette ...

The only update he gave was one current contestant (Mr in your face) from JoJo's season who may/may not be part of the cast and Jorge the listening ear/bartender. MF is such a disappointment JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:14 pm

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 62052975
Source

Jared Haibon — Paradise or no? He lives one street over from me and I’ll have to start putting up road blocks to calm the screaming teens around here. He’s mildly popular here, mostly because it’s Rhode Island and … yeah.
Cheers!

Comment: I hear that Jared is definitely in consideration to be on it. I think he will be.
Source: Reality Steve Reader Emails
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:03 pm

seton wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Amanda has the pose down pat.

Caila IMO will be offered BIP in lieu of how they treated her. I hope she accepts. Why not take advantage of a free trip like the others. Maybe there will be someone  that is lucky enough to win her over. She has proven to be a well balanced young lady.

As for 1F, please no. He's not very active on SM, I just had a look. But then there's this last summer.

efholm Thanks to my girl t-swift for having me on stage tonight thanks @yenniper

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 11820414_145728865767773_1294088497_n

He still looks 15 IMO.

Ryan Tedder will be happy to know that you think he still looks 15. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Why does the photo says 1989? if it was taken later? I'd love for Jef to be on there. He can bring in the viewers and make sure we get another show next season. IMO. On another thought, I've never thought that Ben Z was all that hot. I love his body, his shape, but something about is looks I never could get into. However, I know a lot of you like him so I will root for him. Yay!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:I may be in the minority, but bring on 1F, Josh, Caila, Olivia! Boo that Courtney's out. I'd much rather with these heavy hitters than the Izzy's and other barely there and totally forgettable contestants.

I totally agree with you minus Calia. I find her totally boring and dull other than her hair. When I watch BIP I watch to see some mean nasty get downs, cat fighting, beer drinking crying and guys mad coz another guy got his gal first and I don't expect everyone to be a match and line up to get married at the end. JMHO.. I'm a little warped, I guess . cantstopl :yes: LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:18 pm

LoveDovez wrote:...Why does the photo says 1989? if it was taken later..
It's a photo from Taylor Swifts 1989 World Tour. Jef photoshopped his face over Nick Jonas

Taylor Swift has an album called 1989 the year she was born

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Taylor10

link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:45 pm

jen689 wrote:
It's a photo from Taylor Swifts 1989 World Tour. Jef photoshopped his face over Nick Jonas

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Taylor10

link

Thanks so much for answering, Jen. I was thinking to myself, heck he ( plus Taylor ) was probably just born around 1989. Now I understand the album was named 1989 for Taylor's birthday year and Jef just happily put his photo over Nick Jonas's photo.. Got it. Thanks again! yes
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:19 pm

So Jef doesn't even need to appear on BIP. Just let him watch the show from his living room then photo shop himself into the girl he likes pics. That way he doesn't convince an unsuspecting girl he is interested in her instead of the fame!!!!!!! LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:16 pm

According to RS, Ben Z and Caila both turned it down, and the producers were coming hard for them.  Good job, Caila! And there really isn't a guy in the franchise that's a good fit for her, she's very unique.  

And also good job to Caila for being Olivia's friend too, and not posting every single meet up, or almost never, like most other cast members do.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:21 pm

I'm so glad Calia is not doing this mess. If they didn't want her for their lead, they certainty don't deserve her for this.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:46 pm

jen689 wrote:

Oh thx. I had read that it was an appearance that Tedders had made but I can see the PS now. duh

Anyway, I am releieved that Calia isnt on. I wouldn't have been able to function being consumed with so much jealousy over her incredible HAIR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam