SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:And... What's that noise? Oh is that a hammer pounding in the final nail in that coffin? I'm done with Nick. laugh out loud

Welcome to the growing sorority of former Nick Chicks, which I call NickAnon. The first step of this 12 step program is admitting Nick is a jerk. Congratulations, you are now in recovery.

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:59 pm

cantstopl Welcome aboard all! I've been a member since summer 2014!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f49c

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 8367-910 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 I_got_13 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 E5kqdm15 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11982

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Linds911 wrote:cantstopl Welcome aboard all! I've been a member since summer 2014!

I don't think so. Some of us, you included iirc, had his number from the first day this guy showed up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:23 pm

We all have our own "perception" of Nick.

His application to be part of the franchise was submitted by a close friend. He naively stepped out of the limo on Andi's season and embarked on a journey that would take his life in a different direction.

I don't see anything wrong with being a reality tv celebrity, model, SM product endorser.  He enjoys it. Has made a lot of new friends. Had a lot life experiences totally different that what he was used to.

He still has his family/friends from Chicago/Wisconsin to keep him grounded. He still has his parents marriage to use a benchmark.

Nick will always be one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Different strokes for different folks JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:24 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, I'm all for having some big name old timers over people whose name I can barely remember. I actually liked Jef on the show, so sue me. I feel sorry for any integrity Nick had left, but I'll happily watch him in this new setting.

Me too. Embarassed I feel like you have to be a complete masochist to go on this show for a third time after being rejected the first two times and that fascinates me. #BachRehab
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't have a problem with Nick. He is entertaining. Amusing. And good at captivating Bachelor Nation. Isn't that the point of reality tv?  We either love him or love to hate him.  

I am still very much in the former category but don't have a problem with those in the latter. He will always be
my favorite because he lives his life to the fullest... without restraint or regret.  He tells it how he sees it... Openly and realistically.  And he doesn't blame others for his mistakes.

As for Leah... She is a means to an end. JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:57 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
sosleepy wrote:And... What's that noise? Oh is that a hammer pounding in the final nail in that coffin? I'm done with Nick. laugh out loud

Welcome to the growing sorority of former Nick Chicks, which I call NickAnon. The first step of this 12 step program is admitting Nick is a jerk. Congratulations, you are now in recovery.

Ok, true confessions, I actually have a real life connection to one Mr. Nick Viall. A really good friend of mine kind of ran in his circle, back when he lived in Milwaukee like a decade ago. She doesn't really know him anymore, but she has good things to say about him, for the most part. I was (apparently) even at a party with him once or twice yeeeaaars ago, but I was like college age and drunkity drunk, and had no idea I was in the company of a future Z-lister from this idiot show, my obsession, so it's not like I realized or cared at the time. laugh out loud

I never considered myself a Nick Chick necessarily, but it's a good reminder that no one from this show is all good or all bad. Nick is just a dude, maybe has made a couple questionable life decisions, but meh. He's not some evil characture.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:03 pm

I had to burn my NickChick card based on Nicks questionable actions last year.  And change my Avi.  Now I enjoy watching him for my amusement and the humor I derive from it.  Like Blu....I find it fascinating. #BachRehab

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:04 pm

There is a new show being advertised on Investigative ID channel. It's called Vanishing Women. I immediately thought of BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:cantstopl Welcome aboard all! I've been a member since summer 2014!

I don't think so. Some of us, you included iirc, had his number from the first day this guy showed up.

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 all I remember is the comments I made during airing of Andi's season so you're probably correct!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f49c

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 8367-910 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 I_got_13 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 E5kqdm15 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Kasha, that is so funny, I laughed out loud. Hope your not 
precognitive.  So who do you believe is the major suspect?
So many to choose from.  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ha kudos to those who called that one. Here's the tweet:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 4m4 minutes ago
(BIP SPOILER): Nick Viall on a date with Leah Block. They're turning the town into a phony festival for the date.
LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Ckm5uw-UUAAHO7w

And I do get why these folks meet on the show instead of real life. Look at how well this all turned out for Jade and Tanner. They would've never had a TV wedding or nearly as many perks if they had just met in real life and coupled up off the show.

That is a bad body language from Nick a cross arm is not letting you in girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam