SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Kasha, that is so funny, I laughed out loud. Hope your not 
precognitive.  So who do you believe is the major suspect?
So many to choose from.  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698

Way too many suspects. Reminds me of the story "And Then There Were None". I will go with Chris Manson at the Tiki Bar with the empty tequila bottle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:26 pm

I think it's Evan LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Nah, these women are hard core. They would chew Mr. Whimpy up and spit him out so Chad could make enough protein smoothie to last the show. JMOAA
Arm and legs thrown in lagoon--torso in the ocean. That necklace around his neck may look innocent, but I think it's the teeth of past insurgents.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:37 pm

I still like Nick. Yes, I think his addiction to the fame game is sort of pathetic, but he's still a good guy from what I've seen and heard. That hasn't changed just because he'd rather hang out in his underwear than sell software. He'd have to do something way worse to make me consider him a jerk. I judge people based on how they treat others, not what they do for a living, and Nick's still a friendly guy who has a striking ability to not hold grudges. If he doesn't mind being viewed as a joke then good for him I guess. It's no skin off my back.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Well Ashley I is still at home with her parents. Jen has not snapchatted since a cup of coffee in the morning. Lauren H was still at work today.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:48 pm

RS replied to someone on his Twitter that Nick talked bad about Leah yet now he's on a date with her. question

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 8367-910 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 I_got_13 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 E5kqdm15 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11982

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:52 pm

I think Nick is pretty self-absorbed it's been his weakness in my eyes even from the beginning. This fame game, as it appears has also made him shallow and gossipy -- I don't remember Nick talking bad about anyone before this...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:59 pm

I have the advantage/disadvantage of not having watched either Andi's or Kaytln's seson so I don't have history with Nick. I do think he's sexy and will look forward to seeing him shirtless on BIP.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:RS replied to someone on his Twitter that Nick talked bad about Leah yet now he's on a date with her. question

He probably means something Nick said on Twitter or AfterBuzz during Ben's season. It's not like anyone was impressed with Leah after her blatant lies.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Is Caila confirmed to be a contestant? Sorry if this has been discussed.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:51 pm

sdmom wrote:Is Caila confirmed to be a contestant? Sorry if this has been discussed.

Nope she won't be. She's been Snapping and IGing and RS said she turned it down.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 8367-910 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 I_got_13 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 E5kqdm15 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:cantstopl Welcome aboard all! I've been a member since summer 2014!

I don't think so. Some of us, you included iirc, had his number from the first day this guy showed up.

Sorry Alanna, you can not be a member of NickAnon if you were not a NickChick. We are exclusively comprised of women who were previously under his spell. But you gals who never liked him are welcome to serve as trusted advisors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam