SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Chad Johnson posted an Ig pic at a tx airport recently, was he eliminated ? https://instagram.com/p/BGfsdKZOSZv/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:RS replied to someone on his Twitter that Nick talked bad about Leah yet now he's on a date with her. question

In an afterbuzz segment where the panel were discussing Leah trashing Lauren to Ben, Nick said Leah "sucks balls". Somebody on RS Twitter commented with a link to the afterbuzz episode and said it was around the 30 minute mark (I don't want to link to RS on this forum).  I watched it again and sure enough I heard it, "sucks balls". Now he is on a date with Leah! He has said bad things about lots of other contestants too, in his live tweets during Bach/Ette episodes and during other podcasts. That afterbuzz trashtalk is part of what made me go off him. I remember him saying that Jubilee came across as "very sexual" when asked during Ben's season what he thought of her. So does this mean first date to Leah then second date to Jubilee? Run Jube's! Run fast!! FTR, I love Jubilee and hope she can stay clear of ICK.

Here's a link to the afterbuzz podcast. The "sucks balls" is around 30 mins. in.
https://youtu.be/MmIWOKAg_XU

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:02 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:33 pm

I am embarrassed for the folks showing up for a third season. I guess Carly, Nick, Ashley I., etc. haven't been humiliated enough.

Linds911 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Is Caila confirmed to be a contestant? Sorry if this has been discussed.

Nope she won't be. She's been Snapping and IGing and RS said she turned it down.

That's makes me so happy. Good for her. She dodged a bullet with the fugly guys on this season as well.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:38 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I am embarrassed for the folks showing up for a third season. I guess Carly, Nick, Ashley I., etc. haven't been humiliated enough.

People do what they have to do to get by, but I would rather go on food stamps or resort to stealing food before I let the TPTB turn me into a jester for all the world to ridicule.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Duke702 wrote:Chad Johnson posted an Ig pic at a tx airport recently, was he eliminated ? https://instagram.com/p/BGfsdKZOSZv/
I can see Chad as the first male contestant not to get a rose. The women saw how he acted on JoJo's season. He's too volatile to date JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:56 pm

And it could also just be him playing along with the media, since he was finally announced as one of the cast.  

If he was actually let go, we'll start getting tweets about those that wronged him (in his mind) soon.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Oh my, the spoiled cast is so sh!t. no one is appealing other than Jen S. JMO. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:37 am

Ladybug82 wrote:And it could also just be him playing along with the media, since he was finally announced as one of the cast.  

If he was actually let go, we'll start getting tweets about those that wronged him (in his mind) soon.  laugh out loud

JMOAA

If the BiP contestants domain names start getting bought up we will know something happened. giggling

I can actually see the twins being attracted to big strong Chad and they certainly meet his dating profile requirements.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:40 am

I could see Chad putting a twin in each hand and using them as weights then hooking Ashley I to his weigh belt and letting her hang from him. Hayley barbell in one hand, Emily in the other and Ashley hanging from the groin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:38 am

is there a place where the cast are listed with pics (i barely remember names)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:39 am

jen689 wrote:We all have our own "perception" of Nick.

His application to be part of the franchise was submitted by a close friend. He naively stepped out of the limo on Andi's season and embarked on a journey that would take his life in a different direction.

I don't see anything wrong with being a reality tv celebrity, model, SM product endorser.  He enjoys it. Has made a lot of new friends. Had a lot life experiences totally different that what he was used to.

He still has his family/friends from Chicago/Wisconsin to keep him grounded. He still has his parents marriage to use a benchmark.

Nick will always be one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Different strokes for different folks JMO

Yeah. I really don't get why he is a jerk. Okay so he went on now three shows, he slept with a couple of the leads and switched his career path. How does that make him a jerk? He isn't hurting anyone...other than maybe himself. He seems to be nice to his fans, doesn't really talk smack about anyone...I don't count snarking about the show...and he appears to take responsibility for his own actions. I get that he may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't seem to make him a jerk in my eyes. scratch no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:51 am

I know, is there a pic for this Jen person, which season was she on, and why is she a hot commodity? Tia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam