SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:07 pm

I'm not saying RS is wrong, but something seems off.

Josh flew from NYC, directly to Dallas on June 10, asap after the media for Famously Single, while it seems some others stayed in NYC and did Andy Cohen's show and more interviews the next day or two.

Josh would have totally tweeted when the Cavs beat the Warriors in the last game, as LeBron had 41 pts, because Josh is a huge LeBron fan and always tweets during this playoff series. Not a tweet or fb post from Josh since June 10th, when he tweeted "vamous" with a flamingo dancing girl icon.

So I guess, my question is where has Josh been since late June 10th or June 11th?? Staying at a hotel in Mexico, waiting?? Seems like too long a tme for that, imo

Also, Sabel is with his mom:
(someone asked how Sabel was doing, she posted a picture and she's in Josh's apt. with Sabel - she is still there last night - maybe she will take Sabel back to Tampa, no idea)

Source: facebook
June 14, 8 am Lauren Goodhart Murray
Sabel is doing well. She doesn't have all her energy back but she is happy and getting stronger. Grandma's gonna spoil her for a couple of weeks.

So, I'm confused, and as someone said, why wait til it's almost done taping to go on. scratch question

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:18 pm

@Georgia Lindsay in the past some people have been flown to Mexico and waited to get on the show and never did. I think Mike Tenerelli was there for BiP one but never got on the show. Brooks showed up really late to BiP one as well. I enjoyed BiP one. I only watched little bits last summer as it was more yucky silly drama and less fun to me. I hope they get back to more fun this summer. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:21 pm

5 days seems like a long time to be sequestered.
I tend to agree with you GL. Maybe TPTB thought they would bring Josh into the show sooner and then something happened to postpone it.
I never take what the Boogy Man says as gospel. I wait to see what plays out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Georgia Lindsay in the past some people have been flown to Mexico and waited to get on the show and never did. I think Mike Tenerelli was there for BiP one but never got on the show. Brooks showed up really late to BiP one as well. I enjoyed BiP one. I only watched little bits last summer as it was more yucky silly drama and less fun to me. I hope they get back to more fun this summer. JMO.
Thanks for that info. I hope TPTB are not setting him up to go in when everyone is coupled up for the drama, ugh. And imo, I can't believe they won't put him on the show if he's already in Mexico, as he's a big fan favorite and would be the first F1 to ever go on BIP, (right?), unless he decided not to play ball with TPTB for some reason & goes home. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Kasha, yes, I hope blogger boy is wrong, like I always do!! giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:29 pm

I find it odd for him to not be there sooner, but IMOmthe mysterious Brooks who left Des in Antigua was a huge draw and he didn't come on until very late.

I also think RS doesn't actually know half the stuff he claims to know. He "corrects" himself before it airs on tv, so he claims Des's season as his only one wrong when the list is huge of all the things he has gotten wrong about the show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:35 pm

They don't have any set order of arrivals as far as I know. They wait for the biggest possible impact. Like if they know that A likes B and C likes A, they'll send in A before B and wait until s/he's coupled up with C and then send in B, so that A dumps C. Maybe it just wasn't the right timing for Josh to go in. He'd have to wait a few days until it's the men's turn again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 pm

FS final episode airs  August 2nd,  & BIP premiers on August 2nd, contractually he cannot be on BIP til at least August 8th or 9th. Doesn't BIP go back to Monday night after the premiere on Tues 8/2?

Since they tape over 2 1/2 weeks, but they stretch that out into 6 weeks? Josh definitely would not appear for a couple weeks. I hope y'all can figure out what the heck I'm trying to say. giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:01 am

I think the reason they are waiting to put Josh on the show is that  they need to give Nick time to woo whichever girl he is interested in (aka Jen imo) before they send Josh in to try to break it up. And since Jen just got there, they can't add Josh just yet. Nick versus Josh again. Good TV

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:35 am

OnePromise wrote:I think the reason they are waiting to put Josh on the show is that  they need to give Nick time to woo whichever girl he is interested in (aka Jen imo) before they send Josh in to try to break it up. And since Jen just got there, they can't add Josh just yet. Nick versus Josh again.  Good TV
Oh,no, that's what I'm afraid of, but it wouldn't surprise me. We know TPTB are not your friends.

Now that most of the Josh fans and Nick fans are semi united due to MeAndi's book, that would pit their fans against each other again, like on the show. ugh, I will hate that for sure hmmm , but it is what it is and will eventually all be forgotten and everyone will move on again, as will Josh and Nick, like they already did.

We all just have to remember how TPTB will edit them both and how they can make people do some things, imo. :Nod:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:55 am

Well that'll really tick me off if they pit those two against each other again. I was really looking forward to a Nick/Josh bromance this season.  I know the producers can manipulate a lot, but I just don't see Josh going after the same girl as Nick (Jen or whoever) if they are already a couple. I don't see him breaking up any couples to be honest, at least not intentionally. That's why sending him in so late will be a huge waste (just like Brooks).

I just looked and there were 12 episodes for season 2 airing over a six week period. They showed two episodes a week (Mon. - 2 hours, Tues. -1 hour, I think). RS said they were currently filming episode 3.  If they follow the same schedule this season and have to worry about a conflict for Josh with FS, they really couldn't have him show up sooner than episode 3. SO maybe he makes his appearance on the set in the next day or two.

I don't understand though why he would have needed to fly out on Friday or why he has been radio silent the past week. Something still seems off there.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 am

IMO, The 12 episode bit was really only 6 cycles broken down into 2 part episodes each week. I think RS is probably referring to them being on the 3rd cycle, not really the 3rd episode, because his blog posts last year he referred to each week as episode 1 through 6 instead of 12 episodes. I'm curious though if the flipped the for at this season. The past 2 season the first RC had the guys giving out the roses with women eliminated. However, we know Chad was eliminated in that time and then both Leah and Jubilee were potentially eliminated during the 2nd RC. If it's been flipped then the 3rd RC week would be when new guys are coming in.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:14 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I think the reason they are waiting to put Josh on the show is that  they need to give Nick time to woo whichever girl he is interested in (aka Jen imo) before they send Josh in to try to break it up. And since Jen just got there, they can't add Josh just yet. Nick versus Josh again.  Good TV
Oh,no, that's what I'm afraid of, but it wouldn't surprise me. We know TPTB are not your friends.

Now that most of the Josh fans and Nick fans are semi united due to MeAndi's book, that would pit their fans against each other again, like on the show. ugh, I will hate that for sure hmmm , but it is what it is and will eventually all be forgotten and everyone will move on again, as will Josh and Nick, like they already did.

We all just have to remember how TPTB will edit them both and how they can make people do some things, imo. :Nod:

I would hope that Josh and Nick would put their differences behind them and rise above the producer manipulated circumstance of possible competition. I also hope to see a bromance between them. But with this set up, they can hype the possibility of a head to head fight for a girl without actually having the goods to back it up. The show does it all the time. Creating drama when there really isn't any.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam