SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:38 pm

^^^ Thanks!  She's definitely attractive. And Nick has a thing for brunettes, right? Was she part of the original cast or is she coming in later?  

RS said they are currently filming episode 3. How many episodes are there usually in a season? Josh has been radio silent since late Friday. How long are they going to keep him waiting in the wings?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I must be living under a rock.  Who is Jen? From Ben's season?

If Josh Murray isn't even there yet, I'm not sure why he's even bothering. Everyone will be paired up by the time he comes on.

I'm glad that you asked because I have been wondering who she is, too!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^ Thanks!  She's definitely attractive. And Nick has a thing for brunettes, right? Was she part of the original cast or is she coming in later?  

RS said they are currently filming episode 3. How many episodes are there usually in a season? Josh has been radio silent since late Friday. How long are they going to keep him waiting in the wings?  

Last year the filmed 12 episodes over 5 or 6 weeks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_in_Paradise_(season_2)

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f49b  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Beach Lover wrote:...Nick has a thing for brunettes, right?...Was she part of the original cast or is she coming in later?...How many episodes are there usually in a season?...Josh has been radio silent since late Friday. How long are they going to keep him waiting in the wings?  
Jen is definitely Nicks type in the looks department. I"m not so sure Jen is interested in Nick

Jen left a week ago for filming. She wasn't part of the original cast. Maybe she's like Josh and hasn't entered yet and they'll join the cast around the same time

Last season there were 12 episodes, 6 rose ceremonie's and 29 cast members.

So far we've identified the 10 announced in People Magazine Link
4 from JoJo's season, Ashley I, Josh, Nick. There are a lot of potential contestants/pairings that we don't know about yet  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:15 pm

I don't think they filmed a week for every episode. Isn't it more like 3 weeks of filming?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:18 pm

jen689 wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:...Nick has a thing for brunettes, right?...Was she part of the original cast or is she coming in later?...How many episodes are there usually in a season?...Josh has been radio silent since late Friday. How long are they going to keep him waiting in the wings?  
Jen is definitely Nicks type in the looks department. I"m not so sure Jen is interested in Nick

Jen left a week ago for filming. She wasn't part of the original cast. Maybe she's like Josh and hasn't entered yet and they'll join the cast around the same time

Last season there were 12 episodes, 6 rose ceremonie's and 29 cast members.

So far we've identified the 10 announced in People Magazine Link
4 from JoJo's season, Ashley I, Josh, Nick. There are a lot of potential contestants/pairings that we don't know about yet  JMO

Jen actually arrived on Sunday, She last snap chatted sunday morning. Also, I think it's more like 6 episodes, and reality steve said filming is only 2.5 weeks, and will prob end around the 24th of June.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Josh lives in Atlanta now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 pm

I don't watch BIP and haven't really kept up with this thread, so this may have been discussed. If not...

I know that Jojo, Jennifer and co hung out with Nick and his friends for NYE in LA, last year, based on IG pics that I saw. Since that time, I'd noticed that Nick liked Jen (if you follow Nick, you can sort of "tell" when he likes a girl) because he stalked her IG and liked old pics and some other stuff that I noticed. Since he is on this show, I believe that he is there specifically for her.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 pm

julychild wrote:I don't watch BIP and haven't really kept up with this thread, so this may have been discussed. If not...

I know that Jojo, Jennifer and co hung out with Nick and his friends for NYE in LA, last year, based on IG pics that I saw. Since that time, I'd noticed that Nick liked Jen (if you follow Nick, you can sort of "tell" when he likes a girl) because he stalked her IG and liked old pics and some other stuff that I noticed. Since he is on this show, I believe that he is there specifically for her.
She looks a lot like Andi to me, so that makes sense IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 pm

I like BIP way better than the Bachelor/Bachelorette. There are about the same amount of men as women. They spend all of their time together eating meals, hanging out on the beach, in the ocean, having bonfires. They have all day everyday to get to know each other especially those they're interested in. There's drama between the contestants wanting to date who their friends are attracted to/dating. They lead people on so they'll get a rose. They try to form connections with someone who's not interested in them. Great TV JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 pm

julychild wrote:I don't watch BIP and haven't really kept up with this thread, so this may have been discussed. If not...

I think you're on to something!  I think Jen is really pretty and seems like Nick's type! :yes:
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Jen and Nick would definitely make a great looking couple. I think Nick is in the drivers seat to get whatever woman he wants. Not a lot of competition for him from what I can tell this season.  Josh could cause a stir with the ladies, but he's not even there yet so that doesn't bode well for him.

Still wondering who Amanda would go for. I feel like she would be fairly picky.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam