SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:42 pm

From RS...

Josh Murray isn’t in Mexico yet, but he will be

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:06 pm

bblake wrote:Looks like Lauren H is gone
LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Image10

(Source: my S/C)

She is too normal to fit in with this group!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:27 pm

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Sure there are other guys but I bet most of the women will try to attach themselves to Nick or Josh if for no other reason than they're the only two heavy hitters this season who will guarantee the most screentime and publicity post-show if either one of them decides they want to get engaged out of this. I am confident this will be the Nick and Josh show and that both guys will make it to the end. And honestly I am okay with that. I sure don't care about Jared or JoJo's no screentime MOT guys.

All JMO.

I don't know. I guess you could be right but to me they're old news. Looks are subjective and neither are my type (looks or otherwise). I prefer Jared to either of them, at least when Ashley I's not involved. I don't know why Christian would already be gone. I like him and can think of other guys from Jojo's season who I'd prefer than the slim pickings they have for guys.

Oh I agree. They're not my type either and I personally wouldn't go for either of them but they are the two biggest names this season. They may be old news but so is third timer Jared who's only relevant if Ashley I is around. I'm just looking at this from a famewhore perspective and what would get me the most attention and publicity post-show. The only guy from JoJo's season who brings in any hype is Chad and he is already gone. I'm definitely not worried a successful couple is coming out of this season of third timers and MOT contestants. LOL.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
bblake wrote:Looks like Lauren H is gone
LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Image10

(Source: my S/C)

She is too normal to fit in with this group!!!

This show is so dumb. The people put in later seem to have no chance at all! A week in everyone is already paired up. Except whichever guy snatched up Jen. (still think it's nick, just my guess)

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:59 pm

@fleissmeister (twitter) Amanda is one of the most beautiful women we've ever had on BIP!!! #BachelorInParadise

Looks are subjective. I think she's pretty but not the most beautiful. Looks only go so far. I don't think the majority of men on BIP are ready/willing to date/become engaged to Amanda since she has 2 children  JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:13 pm

I think Jade is prettier than Amanda. Amanda is pretty but Jade is more so.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Technically, Amanda's eyes are too close together. Never mind the creaky chipmunk voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Totally agree Duke. Nick is doing his best to charm Jen.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:40 pm

OnePromise wrote:Totally agree Duke. Nick is doing his best to charm Jen.
I'm not so sure. Just because Nick's physically attracted to Jen it doesn't mean he's pursuing her JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:01 pm

I must be living under a rock. Who is Jen? From Ben's season?

If Josh Murray isn't even there yet, I'm not sure why he's even bothering. Everyone will be paired up by the time he comes on.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I must be living under a rock.  Who is Jen...
Jennifer Saviano from Ben's season

Here's a photo from twitter @jennifersaviano

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Cfopiv10

Beach Lover wrote:..If Josh Murray isn't even there yet, I'm not sure why he's even bothering. Everyone will be paired up by the time he comes on...
Josh could pair up with a woman who entered the cast around the same time he did. He doesn't seem like the type of person to break up a pairing unless one of the women shows a real interest in him. Which they may JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Jen is a pretty girl, but her appearance reminds me of Andi and I wonder if it would be the same for Josh.  She lives in Florida, does Josh still live in Florida?  However, he may have missed the boat on Jen since he is a late arrival. hmmm
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam