SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Nick's looks are pretty average imo so not sure why he'd be so picky. I like Carly and wouldn't like to see her get mixed up with Nick. It's bound to end badly.

So far not seeing any great guys who I'm dying to see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Nick is attracted to beautiful women for sure. But he is looking for an additional quality too - a confident personality, a woman who is self assured and knows who and what she wants.

Carly is a strong personality surely. But she is not self assured. She comes across a little bit too needy and "naggy". Especially after last season's relationship with Kurt tanked and she had an emotional melt down.

I don't think Nick is looking for that hurricane of emotions to be directed at him. I think he is looking for a girl with a more internal confidence who won't be shaken by emotional issues. He seems to want a more logical, cerebral "connection". I think that as different as Andi and Kaitlyn are, he had that spark with both girls.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Here's to hoping the girls get the first date cards and someone takes the choice out of Nick 's hands. It seems to me that she mostly will need to love him, say yes when he proposes and be a breathing female. Any female with all three qualities will do since they are all arguably tv pretty.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:57 pm

I don't think Nick is too hot for Carly. I think Nick thinks he is too hot for Carly. I actually think Kaitlyn is very pretty and Andi is a stunning physical beauty. Carly is a cute, girl next door. Not to be mean. I think she is probably a heck of a lot more fun than Andi, but if you put Andi, Kaitlyn and Carly in a line, Carly would be the less attractive friend. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:03 pm

I've always found Andi mannish looking. She looks like Hy with a long haired wig to me. Kaitlyn is passable in real life but for this show she's on the average looking side and she doesn't have a hot body. Julie Berry is the only hottie I've seen Nick land.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Yeah, I actually think Kaitlyn is incredibly average looking. For the franchise, she's in the lower half, especially as a lead. It's Kaitlyn's personality that transcends her looks. Honestly, Carly kind of has Kaitlyn's same personality traits, IMO. Extroverted, comical, kind of OTT tries hard. Both are kind of the "jokesters." She won't turn Nick down, that's for sure. And he could do worse.

Honestly, Carly might be kind of cute if she fixes her weird eye brow problem. She should hit up a good stylist before this installment. Get a hair color and decent brow work that actually work together and for her. Then she could be hot. Or hot enough.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:22 pm

I can actually see Nick with Leah

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm going with Leah for Nick too. She's quite loud and confronts people on sm. I think they've been in contact and it's a set up from the go.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:45 pm

^^ ew. I can see that too. Well, that would be the nail in Nick's coffin for me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Nick will go after the girls from Ben's season since he didn't get the lead himself.  Fresh flesh and not any one that has been around with the other bach guys already.  Look for the woman who has the most sass and exudes sexuality and that will be the one.  JMO.   :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:17 pm

I see Nick with a very strong female spirit. One who can take the heat as well as give it back two fold. He likes the chase and the challenge and having that person turn around at the last second and bite back.
I don't see that person being physically stunning as much as mentally and emotionally stunning(in his eyes).
I don't think he is going on this show for love. I don't believe that personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Nicky thinks cockiness is attractive. He defends it in himself so he would be attracted to the same trait in females. I think he and Jubes will fake a showmance until Jen appears. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam