SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Nick, Effie is going to want Amanduh, so if I can't have a JJ, Effie and Amanduh triangle you owe this former Nick Chick a Nick, Effie and Amanduh love triangle. And sorry but I do not think Nick has time in his life to have a relationship right now, too much cross training to do, too many half naked selfies to take and too many pics of him with Ryan Rey olds pics that his friends take to try to make us think they look alike. That is a full life there, no time or love left for a woman. Plus what would Chris Soules do everytime he came to LA, be a third wheel. Choose Amanduh and let her dump you for Effie, please Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:09 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:She probs asked him, will give him a rose...then he'll ditch her for a new comer...so predictable

If i remember correctly, the first "week" women have the date cards and ask the guys, and the guys are giving out roses that week. I agree, i see him giving her the boot.

Yep. I doubt he's really interested in Leah, she just asked him out and he said yes, because that's what you do on this show to stick around and because there's nothing better to do.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Hmmm... 1F has not snapped anything in over 24 hours. There is hope. There is hope.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:16 pm

He's making sure he packs enough People Water.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:18 pm

And enough skateboards to throw at Chad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Don't forget the soccer balls!  You know they'll have plenty of free time, he can coach the cast like he did with the Green Beans!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Those poor Green Beans. They never did get to date him. no no I guess there is still hope.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Amanda will definitely choose Jef he has the bulge in the right place...his back pocket.  I imagine Nick is still couch surfing at Kyle's and relying on his current love CS to pick up the bar tab. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Nick and Leah look sooooo into each other. laugh out loud  laugh out loud

I am curious to see who befriends Chad and what woman he hooks up with.  Maybe Alex will show up and each of them will date one of the twins.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to date Evan. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  More Chad Drama on the horizon.....
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those poor Green Beans. They never did get to date him. no no I guess there is still hope.

Give them a few more years to become legal.  He'll probably still be single, unless it really is true  beatingheart with Amanda laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hmmm... 1F has not snapped anything in over 24 hours. There is hope. There is hope.

Now this would make for some good watchin' ! I'm no Jef fan but I would way rather see people who were big characters we've only seen once a few years ago than bringing on half the boring MOT people of the most recent 2 seasons that no one cared about plus a few 3peaters to have some more recognizable names.

I really hope Jef is on.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:42 pm

relaxing wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Hmmm... 1F has not snapped anything in over 24 hours. There is hope. There is hope.

Now this  would make for some good watchin' ! I'm no Jef fan but I would way rather see people who were big characters we've only seen once a few years ago than bringing on half the boring MOT people of the most recent 2 seasons that no one cared about plus a few 3peaters to have some more recognizable names.

I really hope Jef is on.

Ditto!! Bring on Jef!!!!! That's the main reason I'm cool with the #NickTrilogy. He's a heavy weight in this franchise and he's never done Paradise. Sounds more entertaining that whatever Sarah Herron or Izzy Goodkind will be up to.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:18 pm

Yeah, I'm all for having some big name old timers over people whose name I can barely remember. I actually liked Jef on the show, so sue me. I feel sorry for any integrity Nick had left, but I'll happily watch him in this new setting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam