SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:14 pm

And... What's that noise? Oh is that a hammer pounding in the final nail in that coffin? I'm done with Nick. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I mean Nick is for sure going to make it to the end of the show but I seriously doubt Leah is going to be there with him. LOL.

And Kasha you make it sound so cheap and sleazy. This is honest real love we're talking about here. cheeky

All JMO.

I honestly think Nick will attach himself to whoever and hold out until Boobs McJen makes her appearance. I think it will be Nick + Jen on finale night. Leah leaves bitter and angry. Again.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I mean Nick is for sure going to make it to the end of the show but I seriously doubt Leah is going to be there with him. LOL.

And Kasha you make it sound so cheap and sleazy. This is honest real love we're talking about here. cheeky

All JMO.

Sure, real love in themselves, mirrors, attention, fame, shilling products, animals around the resort, etc. and maybe somewhere way, way, way down at the bottom of the list is finding it with someone else to fake a relationship to further enhance their love in above mentioned list.  Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:He has to sleep with at least one woman otherwise we're getting ripped off.
Haven't the women of this franchise suffered enough yet?! Goodness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:And... What's that noise? Oh is that a hammer pounding in the final nail in that coffin? I'm done with Nick. laugh out loud

Amen! Though I have to admit I am excited to see bim on BIP since a lot of the rest of the cast appear to be snoozers.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:And... What's that noise? Oh is that a hammer pounding in the final nail in that coffin? I'm done with Nick. laugh out loud
Don't be so judgey, he just wants to "see all of" (Andi/Kait/Leah/Random Lady on the Street Corner), for real this time! He's ready to be married! Find true love! And go back to his #dreamjob! Yeahhhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:He has to sleep with at least one woman otherwise we're getting ripped off.

There is still hope Effie will join the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 13m13 minutes ago
Chad is being Chad-ish... #BachelorInParadise
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Duke702 wrote:She probs asked him, will give him a rose...then he'll ditch her for a new comer...so predictable

If i remember correctly, the first "week" women have the date cards and ask the guys, and the guys are giving out roses that week. I agree, i see him giving her the boot.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:50 pm

SarahD wrote:I don't get why if they like someone, they couldn't just pursue them outside of this show like Chris did with Peyton. If they have to go into BIP to do that, then it is to stretch their 15 minutes of fame.

They want to extend their fame, get more shilling opportunities, and the stipend. Also, if you manage to find someone on BIP, the offers get bigger and better. Even if they have to fake it for a while. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
SarahD wrote:I don't get why if they like someone, they couldn't just pursue them outside of this show like Chris did with Peyton. If they have to go into BIP to do that, then it is to stretch their 15 minutes of fame.

They want to extend their fame, get more shilling opportunities, and the stipend. Also, if you manage to find someone on BIP, the offers get bigger and better. Even if they have to fake it for a while. Jmo.

To quote the esteemed @bluwavs, "if it didn't happen on the show, it didn't happen." laugh out loud

Jade and Tanner made like 1M alone on IG adds. They are a brand, right up there with the other franchise marrieds. They got a paid for wedding, for goodness sakes. The benefits of either faking it until you make it, or holding out until you can pretend it started on camera faaaaaar out weigh doing it the good old fashioned way.

Chris and Peyton are some weird anamaly for this franchise. Truly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Alanna wrote:

Forget the women of the franchise, what about those that watch?  laugh out loud

He's only "dated" a couple, there's tons more to work his way threw.  Rolling Eyes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam