SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:00 pm

Yass guessed it!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Ha kudos to those who called that one. Here's the tweet:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 4m4 minutes ago
(BIP SPOILER): Nick Viall on a date with Leah Block. They're turning the town into a phony festival for the date.
LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Ckm5uw-UUAAHO7w

And I do get why these folks meet on the show instead of real life. Look at how well this all turned out for Jade and Tanner. They would've never had a TV wedding or nearly as many perks if they had just met in real life and coupled up off the show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:10 pm

I hope Leah hasn't read Andi's book. giggling
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Pretty easy to figure out he would hook up with Leah, the prettiest younger one who isn't a twin and doesn't have kids...boom. Lol.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:38 pm

So Nick and Leah... Twu Wuv or no? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:47 pm

wow Nick doesn't follow Leah on SM that's why I thought he wasn't interested in her. Leah does follow Nick on Instagram. I wonder who asked out who question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Isn't the strategy of the show to find a "mate" in order to move on? Kind of like "Last Man Standing" only with condoms and ky thrown in?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:So Nick and Leah... Twu Wuv or no? cheeky

Hard to say - He seems more interested in his food at the moment.   cantstopl

I think he will be with one of Ben's girls and Leah is a likely choice, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:52 pm

She probs asked him, will give him a rose...then he'll ditch her for a new comer...so predictable

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Yeah I mean Nick is for sure going to make it to the end of the show but I seriously doubt Leah is going to be there with him. LOL.

And Kasha you make it sound so cheap and sleazy. This is honest real love we're talking about here. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I mean Nick is for sure going to make it to the end of the show but I seriously doubt Leah is going to be there with him. LOL.

And Kasha you make it sound so cheap and sleazy. This is honest real love we're talking about here. cheeky

All JMO.

cantstopl
Reminds me of a very sleazy joke I had about a brother who had way too many relationships--he needs to reintroduce himself to his right hand. In the long run that's safer and saner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Ah the 2 tattle tales of their season(s) of course! So Nick is trying to see if blondes are more fun now laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 1f49c

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 8367-910 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 I_got_13 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 E5kqdm15 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam