SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by poohbear Tue May 24, 2016 7:53 pm

RS basically put ALL of Ben's girls that lasted til episode 6?? didn't skip anyone... so not sure if this is reliable at all at this point.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by teamjanner Tue May 24, 2016 7:55 pm

I heard Olivia was done with Bachelor shows. Would be shocked if she shows. I feel like Caila could do better. I hope Lauren H and Amanda are on!!
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 8:00 pm

poohbear wrote:RS basically put ALL of Ben's girls that lasted til episode 6?? didn't skip anyone... so not sure if this is reliable at all at this point.

No Becca :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Not surprised Josh is listed again especially if Olivia and Amanda show up who he's mentioned he liked last season. If he does join it would probably be in the middle of filming after Famously Single starts airing, if he has to do press. Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1f49c

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11982

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Moved from Caila's thread. Remember, spoilers are only allowed in threads titled SPOILERS. TYIA

Duke702 wrote:RS said Caila is rumored to be going on BIP in his column yesterday (along with a list of others)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 1:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from Caila's thread. Remember, spoilers are only allowed in threads titled SPOILERS. TYIA

Duke702 wrote:RS said Caila is rumored to be going on BIP in his column yesterday (along with a list of others)

I hope Caila doesn't go on BIP, she has so much going for her and will attract the right sort of guy where she is, IMO.  If she does return to this franchise, let her be the next Bette.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 1:30 pm

If she does go BIP, I hope she meets up with a great guy that they arranged for her. I'm pretty sure on paper they have hopes of certain couples ending up together.

She is keeping herself busy and enjoying new experiences to further her growth as a young lady. She's all around a sweet smart girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 25, 2016 1:31 pm

**edited**Caila have a nise sound to it.. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Please remember, spoilers are only for what the Topic title refers to. No spoilers from any other show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed May 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Why in the world is Izzy Goodkind on the list though??? She was on one episode , and I'm sorry but she isn't cute at all, not sure why she was even cast on the show. She might be nice, but on this show it is about looks. I really DO NOT want to see Carly again. I know her and Wells met up, and she seems quite happy in her snaps lately. But honestly I don't see it working out with her. He'll prob end up taking another girl on a date and she'll be heartbroken. And NO NO NO Ashley I please, it will just be the same storyline AGAIN, her chasing some guy and crying about it. Also, Olivia is just as annoying in her snaps as she was on the show IMO so it wasn't just editing.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Duke702 wrote:Why in the world is Izzy Goodkind on the list though??? She was on one episode , and I'm sorry but she isn't cute at all, not sure why she was even cast on the show. She might be nice, but on this show it is about looks. I really DO NOT want to see Carly again. I know her and
Spoiler:
met up, and she seems quite happy in her snaps lately. But honestly I don't see it working out with her. He'll prob end up taking another girl on a date and she'll be heartbroken. And NO NO NO Ashley I please, it will just be the same storyline AGAIN, her chasing some guy and crying about it. Also, Olivia is just as annoying in her snaps as she was on the show IMO so it wasn't just editing.

I thought it was Carly he met up with?

I like Caila and selfishly I would like to see more of her, but I'm sure she will do what is best for her and if she does come on the show will conduct herself with the same grace she has on the show and post. I would like to see Olivia again just to have them redeem her, but I fear they may not, so in her case, I think it may be safer if she doesn't go on BIP.

I have to admit some of those names RS listed I would be interested in seeing, but then others like Izzy, I'm going who?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Yeah the Izzy thing is odd. Didn't Ben say on his women tell all that sending her home night one was his only regret? I thought that was odd but whatever. Someone has to show up to Paradise the second to last day and have exactly zero chance with anyone, might as well be her.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam