SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed May 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Yea I said Carly and
Spoiler:
met up.... I don't get it though. IMO I think she initiated the meet up and who knows if that's all it was. The weird thing is, he is not even following her on Instagram, but he is following Lauren Barr who is also following him back (and also Ashley I and her sister Lauren). Hopefully it's not Ashley I and Carly fighting over him , boo. I doubt he'd be into either.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 25, 2016 10:23 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
poohbear wrote:RS basically put ALL of Ben's girls that lasted til episode 6?? didn't skip anyone... so not sure if this is reliable at all at this point.

No Becca :cutesmile!:

Thank God for small favors. :cutesmile!:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea I said Carly and
Spoiler:
met up.... I don't get it though. IMO I think she initiated the meet up and who knows if that's all it was. The weird thing is, he is not even following her on Instagram, but he is following Lauren Barr who is also following him back (and also Ashley I and her sister Lauren). Hopefully it's not Ashley I and Carly fighting over him , boo. I doubt he'd be into either.

I don't think Carly's following him either so maybe they're just friends or want to keep it quiet since he's still on tv. no idea

I'm torn because I'd love to see some of my favorites (like Caila) on the show but hope they're too smart to do it. I can't see Olivia doing it. I'm glad Courtney's not going to be on. I think Josh could consider going on just to torment Andi. laugh out loud

Last edited by albean99 on Fri May 27, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15371

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 1:03 am

I may be in the minority, but bring on 1F, Josh, Caila, Olivia! Boo that Courtney's out. I'd much rather with these heavy hitters than the Izzy's and other barely there and totally forgettable contestants.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu May 26, 2016 2:05 am

If 1F or Josh are going to be on though, someone must have expressed a special interest in them...I wonder which girl did that. Did I see a picture of Amanda and Jef together somewhere? Can someone confirm?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu May 26, 2016 12:42 pm

I don't really see why anyone would go on BIP a second time. I mean look what happened to Claire, she was humiliated that no one wanted to date her. The first time around, I guess BIP could be fun and you get paid. But the second time you look pathetic, so that is what will happen if Ashley I and Carly go on. Also, if Carly likes
Spoiler:
. It's funny how of all the couple last season, only Tanner and Jade are still together, so this show is definitely not good for finding love. LOL.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Ashley I and Carly were already embarrassing enough the first time around. Hopefully Jared doesn't show up and Wells watched the last season of BiP. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 1:25 pm

I would be perfectly fine watching Ashley I and Carly get humiliated. I feel they both deserve it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 1:30 pm

I hope they have fun being ignored then. They're last year's leftovers. It's all about Ben's women this year. Especially Jen and her boobs. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I would be perfectly fine watching Ashley I and Carly get humiliated. I feel they both deserve it.

Anyone that puts themselves in this position deserves it. This includes that sainted contestants and the Devils as well. Just stop the pathetic crying if you do.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Yup if you go on BiP I refuse to feel sorry for you no matter what happens. I don't want to hear about how hard it is or how you got played or whatever. That's what you get for letting TPTB use you again.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 2:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yup if you go on BiP I refuse to feel sorry for you no matter what happens. I don't want to hear about how hard it is or how you got played or whatever. That's what you get for letting TPTB use you again.

And especially not the ready manufactured tears.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam