SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu May 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Umm yea, so looks like it will def be Ashley I. chasing after
Spoiler:
. no no Obviously she has learned nothing from Jared, after how embarrassing she acted. I feel bad for him already.
She tweeted this:
"
Spoiler:
is such a freakin cutie. Like I may  get butterflies when he smiles..."
https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/734925694312931328
And she wrote about it in her Cosmo blog that he's her favorite. http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a58897/bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-episode-1-recap/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 4:01 pm

OMG, can I get a Carly vs Ashley I cat fight over Wells? Awesome! Maybe some extensions can be pulled out and fake eyelashes hanging off the edge? I would ROFL.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 6m6 minutes ago
@CailaQuinn !!! #Bachelor in Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Gah I guess it's for real. Okay who do we want to see with Caila now? If she hooks up with 1F, she's dead to me. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 26, 2016 6:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:Gah I guess it's for real. Okay who do we want to see with Caila now? If she hooks up with 1F, she's dead to me. cheeky

1F is going on BIP?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 6:10 pm

1F is on RS's "TPTB have been talking to him for BiP" list. I'll seriously cry. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 6:13 pm

^^ Nah. 1F and Amanda, all the way. That weird meet up/picture, plus someone somewhere said he's liked a few of her IG's. Not sure if that's true.

I'm guessing Caila and one of JoJo's rejects. The F1 had Caila been 'ette, if you will.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 26, 2016 6:15 pm

^^^ Oooh interesting idea. Since that's confirmed I just hope that she's one of the first to arrive so that she can have the best chance at meeting someone and actually making a connection.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 26, 2016 6:17 pm

see2love wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  6m6 minutes ago
Win/win for Caila. She can be financially compensated for not becoming the Bachelorette. She doesn't have to juggle 25 men. She can focus on her favorite. I don't see Caila with Jef. Most likely one of the men from JoJo's season. Which one question JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 6:18 pm

see2love wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  6m6 minutes ago

And they said it would never happen laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 6:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ Nah. 1F and Amanda, all the way. That weird meet up/picture, plus someone somewhere said he's liked a few of her IG's. Not sure if that's true.

I'm guessing Caila and one of JoJo's rejects. The F1 had Caila been 'ette, if you will.

All right I looked back at who RS had listed of JoJo's rejects. **edited**.

1F and Amanda FTW. :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 7:15 pm

I agree they don't cast for the lead, but they do give us more upper 20s if the lead is older. I could only stand 5 of Ben's girls the rest annoyed the crap out of me. A bunch of mean little nasty harpies. They were pretty mean to Jubilee and the crap about Olivia's toes, ankles and breath. Sorry when I read that in Sharleen's recap I was annoyed at Ben for not sending the whole group who did that home. If Olivia is body imperfect that is a horrible message to spread to any thin but not perfect teenage girl. And that behavior seemed the normal out of his cast not the unusual. And that was from reading Sharleen who tends to not focus on the negative if she can. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam