SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Moved from Caila's thread, which is not titled Spoilers.

Kashathediva wrote:Don't they get stipends?

MiniDiva wrote:Not glad to hear Caila is going on BIP.  Hopefully she will wear all those cute clothes she has been wearing and get paid well.  Please let there be some sweet guys on this season for her.

Alanna wrote:Ahh yes the fameho gene is strong with this species. May the force be with you, young Jedi.

sosleepy wrote:I wonder who her dude will be? I think she stands a good chance of being one of the last couples/potentially "engaged" couples standing.

Kashathediva wrote:I'm hoping she just makes so good $ and goes home sane.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 26, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71552

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Sorry, I'm deleting anything that has any reference to the current ette season. We have many non spoiled members and guests who do not want to be spoiled.

Discussion is limited to the name of the thread that you are posting in. Spoilers are discussed in threads titled Spoilers for that Topic only and never includes any other shows that are airing. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 26, 2016 8:52 pm

So he only announced Caila? I get that he can't announce Jojo's cast offs unless they were gone night one because he would be spoiling Bachelorette stuff but do we think he'll release another name every so often? He could release any female name and any old cast names....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu May 26, 2016 9:02 pm

I think there will be guys from Kaitlyn's bachelorette season on BiP based on what Ben said during an interview with a Denver radio station a few weeks ago, so perhaps those guys will be announced soon.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Money talks and these folk continue to fall for it for our amusement.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu May 26, 2016 10:40 pm

I don't think Fleiss is confirming that caila is on BIP from the tweet.. more like he wants Caila on the show, and trying to get her attention.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 10:43 pm

I do think he was confirming her because this was his tweet before he brought up Caila:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 7h7 hours ago
Guess who is coming to Paradise!!!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 10:53 pm

I think they should be flying out soon. In the next week if they keep the same schedule.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 26, 2016 10:56 pm

We'll see who is absent from sm and maybe that will tell us who is going
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 pm

OK, thanks Blu... I honestly don't see anyone from the franchise that'd be a good fit for Caila, not the recent seasons at least, unless they start digging for people from the past **edited**. She's definitely not quite the typical Bachelor/ette girl.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 26, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting spoilers)

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu May 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Yeah I hope she turn downs the offer to go on BIP. It's really not a good fit for her.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49b  LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 11:29 pm

The other option is she goes on BIP and realizes for once and for all this franchise is not for her. Then she really moves on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam