SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry, I'm deleting anything that has any reference to the current ette season. We have many non spoiled members and guests who do not want to be spoiled.

Discussion is limited to the name of the thread that you are posting in. Spoilers are discussed in threads titled Spoilers for that Topic only and never includes any other shows that are airing. TYIA

I'm not sure if members just post without reading the previous posts, but I spent quite a bit of time removing posts.

No discussion of spoilers in any thread that's not titled SPOILERS. Discussion of any shows that are airing takes place in their own threads titled SPOILERS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71561

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu May 26, 2016 11:39 pm

IMO the girls go on for love, the guys for a free paid vacation. I think Caila wants to boost her brand though too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 11:40 pm

It was removed due to earlier discussion, but I am still hoping for an Amanduh and 1F romance and that they bring in JJ to try to stir up trouble. I think the three of them all kind of deserve each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 27, 2016 12:06 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 5m5 minutes ago
More casting updates coming during Monday night's episode of #TheBachelorette ...

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 34m34 minutes ago
Ok... And Ben Z! #BachelorInParadise

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 39m39 minutes ago
And Lace, of course!!! #BachelorinParadise

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri May 27, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 12:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Amanda has the pose down pat.

Caila IMO will be offered BIP in lieu of how they treated her. I hope she accepts. Why not take advantage of a free trip like the others. Maybe there will be someone  that is lucky enough to win her over. She has proven to be a well balanced young lady.

As for 1F, please no. He's not very active on SM, I just had a look. But then there's this last summer.

efholm Thanks to my girl t-swift for having me on stage tonight thanks @yenniper

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 11820414_145728865767773_1294088497_n

He still looks 15 IMO.

Ryan Tedder will be happy to know that you think he still looks 15. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri May 27, 2016 12:41 am

ohh Ben Z!! humm still wonder why he wasn't on last season.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 27, 2016 12:45 am

Hmm... I can see Caila and Ben Z. Hope they're both on from the beginning.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri May 27, 2016 12:52 am

Hmm I'm not sure I see them as a match, he's in San Jose personal training, and she just moved to New York for a new job. They seem quite different to me...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri May 27, 2016 12:54 am

Yes, Caila and Ben Z mayyyyy be worth a try.... Jared and Caila may work, but doubt he'll be on again.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 27, 2016 1:02 am

That's true about the location . Although I'm not sure how tied down she is to the new job and if it requires her to even be at the "office". Looking through the list of potential contestants, are there any guys even from the east coast? Specifically the NY or New England area? Depending on how her blog takes off, I feel like if she had to move, it would be much easier (and opportunistic) for her to move to California, rather than midwest or south?

**edited**

Last edited by dee on Fri May 27, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 27, 2016 1:06 am

Caila...Upset ..I hope you know who is coming to Paradise and that MF gave you a big huge paycheck.  I can think of a few contenders from the JoJo herd....very few....fingers crossed they make it to Paradise. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 27, 2016 1:12 am

I don't see Caila with Ben Z. I'm not sure who I could see her with but think it would be someone not so much into weights.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam